What's new

Xi’s Submarine Sale Raises Indian Ocean Nuclear Clash Risk

The article says we will get S-20, another article said China will transfer technology so that Pakistan can produce 2 types of submarines S-26 and S-30, I tried searching all the pages in the previous discussions on the topic, I couldn't find any suitable answer for my question, "What would S-26 and S-30 projects be based on , would they be Qing and Yuan class of submarines ? ", Please if any one can answer it, do respond ???

Little fellows on our eastern front have already started having some sleepless nights. :lol:
Like Some diesel-electric submarine or AIP that two Scale Down Model of Type 039A best of Luck when they Pit Against World most Stealthy Subs like Scorpène-class submarines armed with Black Shark is a heavyweight torpedo's :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Last edited:
Inshaalla, we nuke whole Pakistan.

Do you know what you are saying?

Do you know the policy of GOI on First Strike?

Do you know where has Pakistan stored her second strike Nuclear Weapons?

Do you know if this is true what would happen to India because China would retaliate to any strike on Pakistan?

Do you know why Pakistan Navy is going for these 8 Submarines with Nuclear Strike Capability?

Do you know what is Second Strike?

And finally do you know what Insha Allah means?

If you know about all this and still you wrote it then I am really sorry to say that India is really MAHAAN.

Do you know if this is true what would happen to India because China would retaliate to any strike on Pakistan?

Do you know why Pakistan Navy is going for these 8 Submarines with Nuclear Strike Capability?

If you know about all this and still you wrote it then I am really sorry to say that India is really MAHAAN.

I can assure you that he's just an armchair general.

You came down too hard on him, he's already crying!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes we are Mahaan. A Pakistani telling me about GoI nuclear doctrine. :rofl:

Yes we are Mahaan. A Pakistani telling me about GoI nuclear doctrine. :rofl:
Instead of laughing, why don't you enlighten us and tell us more about the Indian nuclear doctrine? After you have googled :p:

Good! You keep Pakistan and we'll keep India.

By the way, the Bajrang Dal and other fringe groups don't carry Ak-47 rifles and neither do they infiltrate into Pakistan as suicide squads like the LeT, JeM etc do under the orders of your Establishment! That's the difference! :azn:
Off course not, they prefer to attack and maim non-hindus in their own country.. amateurs!..

Back
Top Bottom