What's new

Wow! Journalists on Government Payroll are Tweeting Against Serving Pak Army Generals

These type of journalist basically get " maraat " from politicians in power. For example someone ask Hamid Mir , how a low paid journalist afford a billions rupee farm house.
Father of yelow journo is NS used to be call lafafa shafat reason was when both brothers used to to do pressers in theior early days they put envelope on the seats of jurnos prior to presser .Now its become big bussiness

Alimgeer Mishwani is Baji Allah kareems paid taout he lives saudia and part of media cell .Ahmed noorani is Geo baby Mir shakeel keep these dogs one is umer cheema noorani no 2 ayaz syed 3 for attack NS opponents .they work as team not surprising .On this web the Baji Allah kreem taouts team is canadian A Qatri Al bakistani and one europe with multiple ids .

Departure of Gen. RS and his team has made the snakes in Pakistan bold and these snakes want to keep Pak Army under pressure so that traitors and useful idiots continue to work unchecked against Pakistan and its interest.
Bajwa knows how deal these snakes just trust on him he wont dissappiont ppl .He was 10 corp commander in pindi he knows more than anyone .

Last edited:
There always will be enemy and they thrive only when they capitalize on the injustice.
Bhola cyclone was west Pakistan conspiracy?
Pakistan implemented Blasphemy law in 1982, not 1947.
:tsk: Fail fail fail
295 A predates even Pakistan you have no idea on this subject please educate yourself on origin of blasphemy law first
So just the concept that never materialized until PMLN came to the power.
So now you switched from he never did anything to work didnt start on projects he made possible
Manga dam was completed before the time of Musharraf
hydro power project expansion of Tarbela and Mangla dams
Bhasha dam khan is being constructed now, not constructed during Musharraf.
Work on it started in his tenure
http://www.dawn.com/news/189653
Cyber crime ball varies considering Internet is now being used as platform for black market
(1) Whoever dishonestly and publicly exhibits or displays or transmits any false electronic communication, which is likely to harm or intimidate the reputation or privacy of a natural person shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years or with fine up to one million rupees or with both.
Explain this shit?
This makes mocking politicians a crime this law can be used to silence opposing views
Kind of like this
http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/351575-Punjab-govt-issues-notification-against-Hamza-Ali-

Only Mangla dam in the history of Pakistan is completed and operational, and that was completed way before Musharraf's era never mind his ruling. Your lack of information on history of Pakistan is quite astonishing. :D
I was talking about projects that were started by him dams take decades to complete
That is why it is first time in the history of Pakistan that the largest investments had been made on the energy sector under the ruling of PMLN.
Kitna jhot bolo gay?
I have no problem with corruption since corruption
Says a lot about you and your blind worship do you even live in Pakistan?
Pakistan army has some shares of corruptions, land grabbing, kidnapping,
Its internationally proven corruption against hearsay
almost lost Balochistan
Nope we didnot
pretext of treason charge
Says the supported of a party that banned a movie over butt hurt
Bankruptcy [2005],
Really that was the tome when had the highest fdi in history did you even click on links i provide to you?
Do i want perfect world where there is no corruption? Yes.
Then stop supporting a corrupt to the core man

Bhola cyclone was west Pakistan conspiracy?

:tsk: Fail fail fail
295 A predates even Pakistan you have no idea on this subject please educate yourself on origin of blasphemy law first

I didn't know Pakistan didn't exit in 295 since our topic is about Pakistan in the present history, not colonial time. What is next on topic while evading from the topic? Dinosaur predates Pakistan? :D

So now you switched from he never did anything to work didnt start on projects he made possible

Do you understand the different between concept and reality [completed and operational]?

By concepts, there has been lots of concepts that is never started never mind completing them.

(1) Whoever dishonestly and publicly exhibits or displays or transmits any false electronic communication, which is likely to harm or intimidate the reputation or privacy of a natural person shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years or with fine up to one million rupees or with both.

Explain this shit?

So you want to promote dishonestly and false information or wrongfully accusation, violating the privacy?
Are you out of your mind?

The fact that you are still commenting shows the actual of fake democracy you so fondly criticize. Spoiled kid!

This makes mocking politicians a crime this law can be used to silence opposing views
Kind of like this
http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/351575-Punjab-govt-issues-notification-against-Hamza-Ali-

I don't agree with that tactics, but then again, democracy also defend Pakistan army from any slander and accusation. It is still public platform that takes input from the public and there you have decision appear on the official record. Not that freedom-of-speech matters to you. :D

I was talking about projects that were started by him dams take decades to complete

Kitna jhot bolo gay?

You are talking about concepts that never started never mind finishing. :D

You are the one who said Mangla dam had been finished under Musharraf ruling while Mangla dam was finished long before Musharraf era. Either you are lying or your are clueless who cannot differentiate between concept and reality.

Says a lot about you and your blind worship do you even live in Pakistan?

Its internationally proven corruption against hearsay

Says a lot about you and your blind worship to the main institution aka Pakistan army? You are gonna deny everything about Pakistan army, corruption, land grabbing, harassment against sister of the Father of the nation, allegedly genocide in Bangladesh 1971, oppression in Balochistan from 2001-2007.

Those are serious crimes and entitled for treason charge. They should have been accounted for the crimes, but of course, it is hearsay, propaganda. As usual blame everything on democratic party who had been on power for one year before military takeover. :D

# You are kid and you have a lot to learn. :D

I didn't know Pakistan didn't exit in 295 since our topic is about Pakistan in the present history, not colonial time. What is next on topic while evading from the topic? Dinosaur predates Pakistan? :D
You akhroot 295 is our blasphemy law 295 a is for all religions(it had been our law since day one) b and c were Islam specific you are aware that most of our laws are based n British India penal code right?
By concepts, there has been lots of concepts that is never started never mind completing them.
I just posted a link on inauguration of Diamer it got delayed in PPP eera because of India bitching over gb
NOt concepts but projected that were started in his tenure they take decades to complete
So you want to promote dishonestly and false information or wrongfully accusation, violating the privacy?
Are you out of your mind?
This can be twisted to punish all those who accuse someone of wrongdoing this can be used to do political witch-hunt
Why have a law that is open to abuse when we had a sad history of political abuse in Zia era?
I don't agree with that tactics, but then again
Again defending wrong because of hatred of army
defend Pakistan army from any slander and accusation
Really?Than why is govt paying journalists to write Indian view on Pakistan?
Not that freedom-of-speech matters to you.
It did after Zia brood-lings banned a movie over butthurt and issued show cause notice over posting facts
You are the one who said Mangla dam had been finished under Musharraf ruling while Mangla dam was finished long before Musharraf era.
I said
Can you read red coloured expansion?
ays a lot about you and your blind worship t
Well i am not the one justifying corruption you are
allegedly genocide in Bangladesh 1971,
Really are we talking about operation against Mukti or genocide of non bengalis?
There are two sides of stories there are no black and whites in wars
oppression in Balochistan from 2001-2007.
Kind of like what is happening right now in Balochistan?
Either what happened in Mush years was right or what is happening right now is wrong bla ctivist are still pickked up and eliminated without a trial be a man and openly side with them
democratic party
Noon league really?
on power for one year before military takeover.
Another lie they just had a free run in Punjab for like the last 8 years thats enough time to show what they had in them
You are kid and you have a lot to learn.
I will do that after you learn about the origins of our blasphemy law

You akhroot 295 is our blasphemy law 295 a is for all religions(it had been our law since day one) b and c were Islam specific you are aware that most of our laws are based n British India penal code right?

That is called evading the topic considering we are talking about Pakistan, not colonial time.

Only one man has installed Marshall law in the history of Pakistan.

I just posted a link on inauguration of Diamer it got delayed in PPP eera because of India bitching over gb

NOt concepts but projected that were started in his tenure they take decades to complete

This can be twisted to punish all those who accuse someone of wrongdoing this can be used to do political witch-hunt

Excuse has already begun. :D

Really?Than why is govt paying journalists to write Indian view on Pakistan?

It did after Zia brood-lings banned a movie over butthurt and issued show cause notice over posting facts

As for government, that is allegation without evidence. Just like journalists propaganda over Pakistan army.

But if movie is released meeting the requirement of allegation without evidence and propaganda, then it is fair decision to ban them. Even most movies and dramas have been banned by USA censor board that crosses the lines.

There is something that can be solved in the court shouldn't be portrayed in the movie which shows one side of the story. And the truth? You and i don't know the entire story, and that's why we rely on the evidence to make cases.

I said
Can you read red coloured expansion?

All the names of concepts you mentioned disappeared into thin air and it comes to expansion of the dam that is already built? Nice try! :D

Well i am not the one justifying corruption you are

Technically, you are. From the range of harassment to the sister of the Father of the nation, IOK, alleged genocide in 71, oppression in Balochistan, corruption of all kinds including land grabbing, kidnapping,....etc.

Whereas i am justifying for democracy that it should be public platform only. Public chose PMLN. Whereas for Marshall Law, they impose the authority against the wills of the nation.

Really are we talking about operation against Mukti or genocide of non bengalis?
There are two sides of stories there are no black and whites in wars

So no alleged genocide happened according to you? That is your way of avoiding the topic from now on?

Kind of like what is happening right now in Balochistan?

If it was still happening right now, there would be no CPEC. That problem solved by Zardari who succeeded Musharraf. He was the one who did undo the damage that Musharraf had caused. Reading comprehension problem?

Either what happened in Mush years was right or what is happening right now is wrong bla ctivist are still pickked up and eliminated without a trial be a man and openly side with them

That is the problem. Musharraf can do no wrong, right? Excuses are flying right and left. :D

Noon league really?

You mean that public voted Noon league in their own wills?

Another lie they just had a free run in Punjab for like the last 8 years thats enough time to show what they had in them

PMLN had a free run in Punjab for the last 8 years? PMLN assumed the leadership in Punjab as provincial government in 2007. Do you understand the definition of provincial which the authority is limited since the final call belongs to federal government who was Zardari back then?

PMLN came as federal in 2013. It had been almost three years now. It is the first time PMLN had crossed more than two years. In the first two terms of PMLN, they had one year at first and one and half in second which they were dumped with debt crisis, and yet they met military takeover. And how conveniently you have blamed everything on PMLN instead of Pakistan army that ruled more than one decade unopposed. #Clueless :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom