What's new

Maryam Nawaz apologises for insensitive tweet on Arshad Sharif

I don't see any honest apology in her tweets. She just backed out because of getting backlash from Pakistanis.

--

This wicked woman abused the martyred person.
she didn't write that tweet. her vocabulary and comprehension is very limited. some minion wrote that nonsense on her verbal directions.
I dont see that she has deleted her original tweet.
I responded there as well pointing out that the slain journalist had only offered praise and prayers to her late mother.

Friends...
Who is meaner and more shameless?
Reham Khan OR Maryam Nawaz?

True face of Pakistani Free Media-Houses.

They are free to please Neutrals and House-of-Sharif whichever way they like .

1666749931193.png

She sure as heck did not apologize for saying what she said.

She said I apologize if anyone's feelings were hurt, but I still stand by what I said.

Even foreign nationals ae noticing veil nature of Maryam Nawaz.

Thanks to Neutrals, standing of Pakistan in international community is touching new heights now :pakistan:.

1666750148155.png

Pardon my language, but Haram ki Bachi tere pure khandaan mai itna honor nai hai jitna uske ek Nakhun mai tha... Allah kare tu aur tera pura Khandan aur kutte ki maut maren.

View attachment 889293
  • Maryam extends prayers for Sharif's family.
  • "I'm undoing the tweet," PML-N leader wrote on Twitter.
  • Politician regrets hurt caused to grieving family.
LAHORE: PML-N Vice President Maryam Nawaz Tuesday apologised for an insensitive tweet she wrote earlier today regarding slain Pakistani journalist Arshad Sharif, who was shot dead in a case of "mistaken identity" by Kenyan police in Nairobi.

Taking to Twitter again, she wrote an apologetic tweet that read: "My tweet was NOT aimed at mocking someone but about learning our lessons from the past. I am undoing the tweet & apologise for the hurt it may have caused to the aggrieved which never was my intention."

Maryam further extended her condolences to the "bereaved family" stating "May no one ever have to go through this pain".

Earlier today, a Twitter user shared a photograph of Sharif's body — packed in a coffin — being prepared to be sent back to Pakistan. His tweet accompanied text criticising the journalist for his bias against the Sharif family during their difficult times in exile and politicising Kulsoom Nawaz's death.

The tweet — mocking the journalist for his past deeds — was later quote-tweeted by Maryam who endorsed the message. Following immense criticism from netizens, the PML-N leader deleted the tweet and issued an apology.

"I don't feel good RTing this but this is a lesson for the mankind that we must all imbibe," the PML-N leader wrote.

Judicial commission to probe Sharif's killing​

Following Arshad Sharif's killing in Kenya, Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif has decided to form a judicial commission headed by a high court judge to investigate the case.

Director General (DG) Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major General Babar Iftikhar also said that the military asked the government to carry out a high-level investigation.

Once legal processes were expedited, the journalist's body was dispatched to Pakistan from Kenya.

Pakistani High Commissioner Saqlain Syeda personally inspected the process for several hours as Sharif's body was being sent to Pakistan. She stayed at the Nairobi airport for several hours until the body was sent to Pakistan, the PML-N leader said.

bitch ..

if not for advancements in plastic surgery patwaris and Lumber 1 wouldnt be lusting for her aur hamara mulk aik randi keh hathun zaleel na ho raha hota!

The woman Maryam Nawaz is cunning and her forgiveness is also an act of mockery towards Kaleja Chabaney wali aurat. Take a look at her like tweet of the person making nonsense about the body of Arshad Sharif.
IMG_20221026_033308.jpg

View attachment 889293
  • Maryam extends prayers for Sharif's family.
  • "I'm undoing the tweet," PML-N leader wrote on Twitter.
  • Politician regrets hurt caused to grieving family.
LAHORE: PML-N Vice President Maryam Nawaz Tuesday apologised for an insensitive tweet she wrote earlier today regarding slain Pakistani journalist Arshad Sharif, who was shot dead in a case of "mistaken identity" by Kenyan police in Nairobi.

Taking to Twitter again, she wrote an apologetic tweet that read: "My tweet was NOT aimed at mocking someone but about learning our lessons from the past. I am undoing the tweet & apologise for the hurt it may have caused to the aggrieved which never was my intention."

Maryam further extended her condolences to the "bereaved family" stating "May no one ever have to go through this pain".

Earlier today, a Twitter user shared a photograph of Sharif's body — packed in a coffin — being prepared to be sent back to Pakistan. His tweet accompanied text criticising the journalist for his bias against the Sharif family during their difficult times in exile and politicising Kulsoom Nawaz's death.

The tweet — mocking the journalist for his past deeds — was later quote-tweeted by Maryam who endorsed the message. Following immense criticism from netizens, the PML-N leader deleted the tweet and issued an apology.

"I don't feel good RTing this but this is a lesson for the mankind that we must all imbibe," the PML-N leader wrote.

Judicial commission to probe Sharif's killing​

Following Arshad Sharif's killing in Kenya, Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif has decided to form a judicial commission headed by a high court judge to investigate the case.

Director General (DG) Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major General Babar Iftikhar also said that the military asked the government to carry out a high-level investigation.

Once legal processes were expedited, the journalist's body was dispatched to Pakistan from Kenya.

Pakistani High Commissioner Saqlain Syeda personally inspected the process for several hours as Sharif's body was being sent to Pakistan. She stayed at the Nairobi airport for several hours until the body was sent to Pakistan, the PML-N leader said.

low life woman apologies are not accepted, if she wants to apologize then return pakistans money and your apology can be considered

n case you are interested to find out how it was that the Sharif mafia killed Arashad Sharif and why, you can read all the tweets about this and you will get all the clues you need in understanding how they did a cold blood murder of an innocent man.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom