What's new

Wow! Journalists on Government Payroll are Tweeting Against Serving Pak Army Generals

Your pm and generals accepted responsibility it wouldn't have risen to the level it did if India didnt arm it

it rose to a level where Indian assistance made the difference

I always ask the question - name a single Mukti Bahini military commander who was not a paid employee of the Pakistani state

Mukti started killing way before operation actually began lets not twist facts here reason for resentments were Urdu,inequality and slow growth in East wing but India gave them arms and supported them
Balochistan boiled because of farrari camps in Afghanistan now that they are monitored situation is no longer tense
The policy n Balochistan hasntchanged at all still to this day BLA types are regularly taken out by army and bla crybabies use same tone

Did you expect enemy to show you mercy? Those could have been avoided if Ayub handled the case properly. Those who have lost the lives unnecessarily could have been easily avoided. And then, similar history was about to repeat in Balochistan which thankfully had been aborted thank to Zardar which i never thought i would utter his name this way.

Generals are known to be stubborn whereas the humility is needed to compromise for the bigger picture ahead.

Nope i said you hate army because you glorified people like Nawaz just because they are anti army thats only reason a new breed of noon leagis support him

So i hate Army because i prefer democracy over Marshall Law, to the extent Pakistan army answers to public, not the other way? You do know you are public, right?

I dont root for dictatorship but lets not twist facts here our economy grew more in Army rule than in democratic times

In Ayub Khan ruling, Pakistan went from rising star to failed economy which democracy picked it up from.

In Zia Ul Haq ruling, hanged democratic elected to death, introduced MQM and PMLN, and 80s policy of Taliban that was disaster for the economy of Pakistan.

In Musharraf ruling, Pakistan went to almost bankrupt in 2005, but got bailed by funding and aids. Not loans, but funding and aids that carried the economy forward.

In PMLN, the government is forced to take loans to stabilize the economy that had been left in tatter thank to Musharraf and his exit-strategy with Zardari that sets Pakistan backward 10 to 20 years behind.

Blasphemy law really?
That law has existed since colonial times

Why do you conviniently shy away from mentioning baboon league when you are talking about martial law babies?

Blasphemy law never existed before in the history of Pakistan. Spare me colonial times. We are talking about Democracy versus Marshall Law in the history of ruling Pakistan.

The fact that you are criticizing baboon league is another gift from Pakistan army. Did you know that? :D

It was to be made a real democracy not a rigged one where a corrupt individual can manipulate the system to make it to benefit his bussiness interests even when it comes to issues of national security

Democracy was hijacked from the beginning. You are right. Prime example is Ayub Khan vs Fatimah Ali Jinnah. I am sure you are real familiar with Fatimah Ali Jinnah who supported his brother Jinnah for making Pakistan into the reality upon the vision of Allama Iqbal for the platform to be governed by public only; Islamic democratic way.

Democracy will remain rigged as long as Pakistan army continues to wrestle from behind the scene. That's why democracy with its limited was able to rule few years comparatively, and ended abruptly with the takeover of Marshall Law repeatedly against the wills of the nation.

Did you expect enemy to show you mercy? Those could have been avoided if Ayub handled the case properly. Those who have lost the lives unnecessarily could have been easily avoided. And then, similar history was about to repeat in Balochistan which thankfully had been aborted thank to Zardar which i never thought i would utter his name this way.

Generals are known to be stubborn whereas the humility is needed to compromise for the bigger picture ahead.

So i hate Army because i prefer democracy over Marshall Law, to the extent Pakistan army answers to public, not the other way? You do know you are public, right?

In Ayub Khan ruling, Pakistan went from rising star to failed economy which democracy picked it up from.

In Zia Ul Haq ruling, hanged democratic elected to death, introduced MQM and PMLN, and 80s policy of Taliban that was disaster for the economy of Pakistan.

In Musharraf ruling, Pakistan went to almost bankrupt in 2005, but got bailed by funding and aids. Not loans, but funding and aids that carried the economy forward.

In PMLN, the government is forced to take loans to stabilize the economy that had been left in tatter thank to Musharraf and his exit-strategy with Zardari that sets Pakistan backward 10 to 20 years behind.

Blasphemy law never existed before in the history of Pakistan. Spare me colonial times. We are talking about Democracy versus Marshall Law in the history of ruling Pakistan.

The fact that you are criticizing baboon league is another gift from Pakistan army. Did you know that? :D

Democracy was hijacked from the beginning. You are right. Prime example is Ayub Khan vs Fatimah Ali Jinnah. I am sure you are real familiar with Fatimah Ali Jinnah who supported his brother Jinnah for making Pakistan into the reality upon the vision of Allama Iqbal for the platform to be governed by public only; Islamic democratic way.

Democracy will remain rigged as long as Pakistan army continues to wrestle from behind the scene. That's why democracy with its limited was able to rule few years comparatively, and ended abruptly with the takeover of Marshall Law repeatedly against the wills of the nation.
Are you pointing towards Urdu-Bengali conflict or slow responce to bhola?

Please explain what happened in Balochistan in Mush times that didnot happen in Zardari and Baboon era?

I know i am public and thats why i criticize fake democracy supporters like baboons who were born in womb of zia,got funded by isi in 90,s,lie about being supportive of nuclear blasts,have a slavish policy on India and fund folks like Malik Izhaq

On debt do you remember the debt crisis of 98?
Musharaf,s tenure ended with start of global financial crisis and record oil price hike it was low electricity price and high oil dependence that damaged our economy not conspiracy by Musharaf infact in Musharaf,s era we saw huge investments being made which baboons now are claiming as their work

And those tools who hijacked democracy should not be supported by people who want a better future for Pakistan some people are willing to support corrupt ex-tools just because of their hatred for army

Yes blaspheny law did exist it was called 295 and it applied to all religions Bhutto made it Islam specific

Are you pointing towards Urdu-Bengali conflict or slow responce to bhola?

Please explain what happened in Balochistan in Mush times that didnot happen in Zardari and Baboon era?

Are you serious? You really don't know what happened to Balochistan under Musharraf ruling? I suggest you research on it.

Zardari is the one who did undo the damage of Balochistan for five years. Then Baboon picked it up and fast-tracked CPEC in Balochistan with the cooperation of Balochistan.

I know i am public and thats why i criticize fake democracy supporters like baboons who were born in womb of zia,got funded by isi in 90,s,lie about being supportive of nuclear blasts,have a slavish policy on India and fund folks like Malik Izhaq

I am glad you know you are public, and why you can criticize fake democracy under fake democracy. That fake democracy gives you platform to voice an opinion whereas your opinion will be deemed treason under the ruling of Marshall Law.

On debt do you remember the debt crisis of 98?

Care to explain behind debt crisis of 98? Next time, lead with that considering you are hiding crucial information.

Debt crisis is combination factors of economic sanction [Nuclear program], and exceeding debt due to the nationalizing policy of Bhutto, and to the extent, the expenditure for the domestic had been limited to accommodate for the budgets of Pakistan army due to the hyped war against India.

After Kargil war, the economy situation has been normalized which has eased the budgets of Pakistan army, and that was the time Musharraf took over through Marshall Law.

Musharaf,s tenure ended with start of global financial crisis and record oil price hike it was low electricity price and high oil dependence that damaged our economy not conspiracy by Musharaf infact in Musharaf,s era we saw huge investments being made which baboons now are claiming as their work

As you said so aptly, similarity like General Ayub where Pakistan economy went from rising star to failed nation. Musharraf ruling was no different either giving the starting period and ended with bankruptcy within few years later cue 2005. Musharraf was bailed by funding and aids.

And what kind of investments would that be? Considering we are seeing investments on energy sector in form of solar, dam, wind and many more, economical port aka CPEC, transportation projects, motorways and many more under the leadership of PMLN on the borrowed loans to stabilize the economy left in tatter by General Musharraf with his exit-strategy with Zardari whose criminal charge was dropped, and succeeded him that led Pakistan to the disaster plagued with terrorism, corruption and criminal activity like never before.

What kind of investment under Musharraf ruling would that be? I don't see any. There is the reason why Nawaz Sharif had to borrow the loans to stabilize the economy. You cannot call economy when the economy was surviving and bailed by funding and aids. That is not the investment at all.

Bear in mind it was the first time that there had been investment on energy sector under the ruling of PMLN since Mangla Dam.

And those tools who hijacked democracy should not be supported by people who want a better future for Pakistan some people are willing to support corrupt ex-tools just because of their hatred for army

Yes blaspheny law did exist it was called 295 and it applied to all religions Bhutto made it Islam specific

Blasphemy law never existed before 1970-80 in the history of Pakistan. We are talking about Pakistan, not colonial times. Stick with the topic.

Marshall Law wanted better future given what they had done with Jinnah's sister in 50s? Cost us IOK in 1962 due to the stupid execution? Almost lost Pakistan in 1965? Lost East Pakistan to Bangladesh? Almost lost Balochistan? Economic left in tatter in each time?

And bear in mind that they hijacked democracy which didn't live enough to tell the tale. In a way you sort of admitted that Marshall Law might be responsible for the mess Pakistan is in.

Ahmed noorani really? The guy is a famous army hater. He was the one that was spreading the news about some tweet which said that a few generals on the plane sitting right next to them were talking about how the army should have done the coup in turkey by killing the pres e.t.c e.t.c baseless propaganda but quite sadly these twitter journalist have become mouth pieces of baseless propaganda. Don't think only the politicians have a beef with the army. Some media outlets and journalists have it in for them and cannot stand the fame the army has made for itself in the eyes of the people. They hate Asim bajwa bcz it was under him that ISPR truly flourished and became instrumental in bringing the army closer to the people and improving their relations.

These journalists have an agenda and he is one of them. The thing is that all countries are plagued by these liberal extremists who for some reason, hate their armed forces or have an agenda against them. In ours they are very outspoken and would link an anti govt statement of a shopkeeper who once sold eggs to a general with them. Simple as that.
These type of journalist basically get " maraat " from politicians in power. For example someone ask Hamid Mir , how a low paid journalist afford a billions rupee farm house.

this journalist has a personal problem against army and islam itself. he keeps retweeting tarek faith and agreeing with his views and thats says it all.

he should get fired from his news agency

Well it is an easy job to propagate and malign without any proof, against anyone while being paid well from the master which could be anyone. What family of serving officer thinks about, doesn't matters in the official job/responsibilities. There are thousands of fake accounts as well to create a propaganda and prove it to be the truth. These times are all about media warfare that mostly Enemy utilizes such tool as effective and efficient contrary to the direct conflict which cost them more. These political supported and corrupt to the core clowns will keep doing this for nothing but point scoring and feeding the ego of ruling elites from any party. These guys including people like Cyril etc have nothing to offer to the country but we will be hearing them always opposing the Military to save the skin corrupt politicians or running their campaign.

None of them is fool or not aware what exactly these politicians did to nation and how corrupt they are but alas, when reportedly, a party runs its own media cell even from PM house for the party purposes then anything can be expected in these times. However, these so-called patriots be ever asked for the fight against terrorism and send them to the border or northern areas for specific time to serve the nation, I am sure, most of them would be on medical visa to the US etc and wouldn't be seen around. The Irony is, people like Hamid Mir decides that who is patriot and anti-Pakistan while on other hand Talat use to tell the Do's and Dont's to COAS, Cyril is supposed to break the patriot news w.r.t. pro or anti-Taliban and this Guy is uncovering the so-called plot and advocating who to post at ISPR.

If it easy to paint someone controversial, just hire these clowns and will do the job perfectly.

Are you serious? You really don't know what happened to Balochistan under Musharraf ruling? I suggest you research on it.

Zardari is the one who did undo the damage of Balochistan for five years. Then Baboon picked it up and fast-tracked CPEC in Balochistan with the cooperation of Balochistan.

I am glad you know you are public, and why you can criticize fake democracy under fake democracy. That fake democracy gives you platform to voice an opinion whereas your opinion will be deemed treason under the ruling of Marshall Law.

Care to explain behind debt crisis of 98? Next time, lead with that considering you are hiding crucial information.

Debt crisis is combination factors of economic sanction [Nuclear program], and exceeding debt due to the nationalizing policy of Bhutto, and to the extent, the expenditure for the domestic had been limited to accommodate for the budgets of Pakistan army due to the hyped war against India.

After Kargil war, the economy situation has been normalized which has eased the budgets of Pakistan army, and that was the time Musharraf took over through Marshall Law.

As you said so aptly, similarity like General Ayub where Pakistan economy went from rising star to failed nation. Musharraf ruling was no different either giving the starting period and ended with bankruptcy within few years later cue 2005. Musharraf was bailed by funding and aids.

And what kind of investments would that be? Considering we are seeing investments on energy sector in form of solar, dam, wind and many more, economical port aka CPEC, transportation projects, motorways and many more under the leadership of PMLN on the borrowed loans to stabilize the economy left in tatter by General Musharraf with his exit-strategy with Zardari whose criminal charge was dropped, and succeeded him that led Pakistan to the disaster plagued with terrorism, corruption and criminal activity like never before.

What kind of investment under Musharraf ruling would that be? I don't see any. There is the reason why Nawaz Sharif had to borrow the loans to stabilize the economy. You cannot call economy when the economy was surviving and bailed by funding and aids. That is not the investment at all.

Bear in mind it was the first time that there had been investment on energy sector under the ruling of PMLN since Mangla Dam.

Blasphemy law never existed before 1970-80 in the history of Pakistan. We are talking about Pakistan, not colonial times. Stick with the topic.

Marshall Law wanted better future given what they had done with Jinnah's sister in 50s? Cost us IOK in 1962 due to the stupid execution? Almost lost Pakistan in 1965? Lost East Pakistan to Bangladesh? Almost lost Balochistan? Economic left in tatter in each time?

And bear in mind that they hijacked democracy which didn't live enough to tell the tale. In a way you sort of admitted that Marshall Law might be responsible for the mess Pakistan is in.
Are you pointing toward operation against BLA cuz that never stopped

Or are you the kind of guy who believes in genocide thing?

Well model town residents saw freedom of speech given by baboons in full form
Anywho you can continue and support this corrupt govt

Like i said the economy crashed because of high oil price dont twist facts

Remember all those skyscrapers that sprung up in his tenure?Nuclear plants started in his tenure,diamer bhasha,neelum jhelum a ot of projects your party takes claim for were actually started by someone else(Nj,dimaer,chashma)

Your love of baboons is only because you hate army simple

Zardari did exactly what pmln is doing onpy difference is you guys have a judiciary that is friendly he had kana kutta

295 was part of our law we inherited the law which was enhanced by Bhutto and Zia furter roided it up

I dont support martial law but it was better economically than ganjas and Neelum Jhelum didnot start in Nawaz era

Are you pointing toward operation against BLA cuz that never stopped

Or are you the kind of guy who believes in genocide thing?

That is the problem. Accountability is unheard when it comes to Pakistan army. Instead of taking responsibility for the bad decisions, you guys are taking easy way out to escape from the accountability. No wonder Pakistan lost East Pakistan and almost lost Balochistan.

What do you expect from Pakistan army after what they did to the sister of the father of the nation in 50s?

Well model town residents saw freedom of speech given by baboons in full form
Anywho you can continue and support this corrupt govt

Nobody support corrupt but we [public] support public's platform called democracy. It is only platform that takes input of your and mine. Otherwise, it is treason under Marshall Law when it comes to freedom of speech.

As for corruption, i am sure that is self-explanatory when it comes to Pakistan army.

Like i said the economy crashed because of high oil price dont twist facts

You are the one who is twisting fact left and right without giving background information whereas i am the one who is providing the background information.

The economy went bankruptcy under Musharraf which then bailed by funding and aids. That guy was General, not business or economists. What did you expect from the soldier in their uncharted field?

Remember all those skyscrapers that sprung up in his tenure?Nuclear plants started in his tenure,diamer bhasha,neelum jhelum a ot of projects your party takes claim for were actually started by someone else(Nj,dimaer,chashma)

Basically, Nothing. Good to know where you stand on considering it is first time since Mangla dam that energy sector in form of solar, dam, wind and many more have been invested in the history of Pakistan.

Your love of baboons is only because you hate army simple

I am big fan of army, but not Marshall Law. Pakistan army belongs in the border, not politics. That's why most of the nations have stable because of not-rigged democracy and interruption-free from their army. Where there is Marshall Law, that spells disaster for Pakistan. Not just taking Pakistan as example.

Whereas for you, you hate logic and yourself [public]. You don't want public platform at all.

Zardari did exactly what pmln is doing onpy difference is you guys have a judiciary that is friendly he had kana kutta

295 was part of our law we inherited the law which was enhanced by Bhutto and Zia furter roided it up

I dont support martial law but it was better economically than ganjas and Neelum Jhelum didnot start in Nawaz era

Under Marshall Law, Pakistan economy from the rising star to failed economy under Ayub Khan.

Under Marshall Law, Pakistan economy took heavy beating due to introduction of MQM, 80s policy of Taliban, Blasphemy law under Zia-ul-Haq.

Under Marshall Law, Pakistan economy bankrupted, then got bailed by aids and funding under Musharraf ruling, and exit-strategy with Zardari's whose criminal charge have been dropped to let Musharraf go unscathed, and set the economy one to two decades behind due to combination factors of terrorism, criminal activity and corruption.

You are criticizing democratic elected governments that has been put on the map due to Pakistan army. You also admitted that the democracy is rigged by Pakistan army, and it is also true that democracy with its limited ran few years comparatively.

On the top of PMLN, one year in first term met military takeover, and 1 and half in second term met military takeover, and 1 year in third term almost met military takeover. You cannot even blame PMLN since PMLN barely completed its term whereas for Ayub Khan, Zia-ul-Haq and Musharraf almost ruled closer to 10 years. Yet the economic under those ruling after their departure left in tatter.

In 3rd term which has ran more than three years, PMLN also brought investment on energy sector, transportation projects, expansion of motorway, CPEC and many more on the way in the history of Pakistan while using loan money to stabilize the economy that has been left in tatter.

Should i hate baffoon league for stabilizing the economy that has been left in tatter by Pakistan army in each time?

That is the problem. Accountability is unheard when it comes to Pakistan army. Instead of taking responsibility for the bad decisions, you guys are taking easy way out to escape from the accountability. No wonder Pakistan lost East Pakistan and almost lost Balochistan.

What do you expect from Pakistan army after what they did to the sister of the father of the nation in 50s?

Nobody support corrupt but we [public] support public's platform called democracy. It is only platform that takes input of your and mine. Otherwise, it is treason under Marshall Law when it comes to freedom of speech.

As for corruption, i am sure that is self-explanatory when it comes to Pakistan army.

You are the one who is twisting fact left and right without giving background information whereas i am the one who is providing the background information.

The economy went bankruptcy under Musharraf which then bailed by funding and aids. That guy was General, not business or economists. What did you expect from the soldier in their uncharted field?

Basically, Nothing. Good to know where you stand on considering it is first time since Mangla dam that energy sector in form of solar, dam, wind and many more have been invested in the history of Pakistan.

I am big fan of army, but not Marshall Law. Pakistan army belongs in the border, not politics. That's why most of the nations have stable because of not-rigged democracy and interruption-free from their army. Where there is Marshall Law, that spells disaster for Pakistan. Not just taking Pakistan as example.

Whereas for you, you hate logic and yourself [public]. You don't want public platform at all.

Under Marshall Law, Pakistan economy from the rising star to failed economy under Ayub Khan.

Under Marshall Law, Pakistan economy took heavy beating due to introduction of MQM, 80s policy of Taliban, Blasphemy law under Zia-ul-Haq.

Under Marshall Law, Pakistan economy bankrupted, then got bailed by aids and funding under Musharraf ruling, and exit-strategy with Zardari's whose criminal charge have been dropped to let Musharraf go unscathed, and set the economy one to two decades behind due to combination factors of terrorism, criminal activity and corruption.

You are criticizing democratic elected governments that has been put on the map due to Pakistan army. You also admitted that the democracy is rigged by Pakistan army, and it is also true that democracy with its limited ran few years comparatively.

On the top of PMLN, one year in first term met military takeover, and 1 and half in second term met military takeover, and 1 year in third term almost met military takeover. You cannot even blame PMLN since PMLN barely completed its term whereas for Ayub Khan, Zia-ul-Haq and Musharraf almost ruled closer to 10 years. Yet the economic under those ruling after their departure left in tatter.

In 3rd term which has ran more than three years, PMLN also brought investment on energy sector, transportation projects, expansion of motorway, CPEC and many more on the way in the history of Pakistan while using loan money to stabilize the economy that has been left in tatter.

Should i hate baffoon league for stabilizing the economy that has been left in tatter by Pakistan army in each time?
Yes and ignoring Agratala,India and our military weakness had nothing to do with East Pakistan

Baboon league =/ democracy people in UK hate brexiters people in US hate Trumpsters no one lectures them only fake democracts who think people elected as some lords say that Nawaz is corrupt and he bribed CJ to get delays the traol starts from his corrupt father talking money put during nationalization plan and ending with him taking money out when Mush kicked him out

Our debt was lower at that tome than it is now our gdp growth was higher back then than it is now what slowed us financially was the energy crisis that sprungup because of rising oil prices

His Shokat Aziz team was way more competent than todays baboon team

We saw massive increase in rural connectivity with national grid during his tenure but that turned out be a mostake because he severely underestimated rural consumption

Which dam was started by Nawaz?
Nome he is taking credit for other people,s work

I do want public platform but not a platform where a corrupt fat toad bribes everyone from media to sitting cj to have his way in court you cheered that and called it supermacy of civilians but that was a big joke i mean out of nowhere a Qatari poppedup and you are saying that Nawaz is saying truth?Really the guy who gave lectures on foreign accounts now is justifying them

Blasphemy law predates Zia he only roidedup an existimg law 295 was part of british gifted penal code that we plemented in our country after independence how many times do i have to tell you same thing

So if a party that uses weak state system to manipulate Pakistan in their favour was favoured ny army in past does that mean i have no right to criticize them?
Now thats a hacky argument maybe you can root for someone who does that i sure as hell cant your kind rooted for Gen Bajwa despite him being junior and a softie wrt India

You keep mentioning Musharaf,s departure as bad for economy but you dont mentiom the reason that was global financial crash and high oil prices that afftected pur mainly furnance oil driven power sector and gave us gift of heavy loadshedding now you are giving noons credit for lowering of loadshedding when it actually goes to low oil price i mean now its almost 50$ backthen it reached 100+

Talks on cpec in a different form have existed before Nawaz we forget how almost everymonth ppp used to send its representitives to China for investments PPP stablized the economy im their last years out economy was fairly stable despite Pakistan suffering two mega floods and an embarassing situation in Abbotabad

Most of the energy projects Mln clames as their own are not their projects they were statted by someone else

Yes you should hate baboons for lying again and again to hide their corruption if 14th ammendment cant open your eyes i am not sure what will

Yes and ignoring Agratala,India and our military weakness had nothing to do with East Pakistan

That is called not taking responsibility and blaming everything on outsiders.

Our debt was lower at that tome than it is now our gdp growth was higher back then than it is now what slowed us financially was the energy crisis that sprungup because of rising oil prices

His Shokat Aziz team was way more competent than todays baboon team

We saw massive increase in rural connectivity with national grid during his tenure but that turned out be a mostake because he severely underestimated rural consumption

Which dam was started by Nawaz?
Nome he is taking credit for other people,s work

I am beginning to think you don't read my post at all. I already explained, and those are factual information.

I do want public platform but not a platform where a corrupt fat toad bribes everyone from media to sitting cj to have his way in court you cheered that and called it supermacy of civilians but that was a big joke i mean out of nowhere a Qatari poppedup and you are saying that Nawaz is saying truth?Really the guy who gave lectures on foreign accounts now is justifying them

If you want Marshall Law, then you better start practicing to keep your mouth shut to avoid treason charge. :D

At least in fake democracy, you can criticize against corruption and vote against corrupt party.

Blasphemy law predates Zia he only roidedup an existimg law 295 was part of british gifted penal code that we plemented in our country after independence how many times do i have to tell you same thing

I don't care about colonial time. Again you are avoiding the topic.

In the history of Pakistan, only Zia-ul-Haq was responsible for blasphemy law, MQM, 80s policy of Tablian, and that bafoon league which you so keen to hate. :D

So if a party that uses weak state system to manipulate Pakistan in their favour was favoured ny army in past does that mean i have no right to criticize them?

Nobody is stopping you to criticize corrupt party, and that's why we are having debate, but it is treason if you criticize against Pakistan army given their historical treatment with the sister of the father of the nation, losing IOK [62], almost lost Pakistan [65] and East Pakistan to Bangladesh [71], and almost lost Balochistan [2001-2007].

That is bigger than corruption even though Pakistan army had few shares of corruption, land grabbing, kidnapping, and all kinds as part of proxy wars.

You keep mentioning Musharaf,s departure as bad for economy but you dont mentiom the reason that was global financial crash and high oil prices that afftected pur mainly furnance oil driven power sector and gave us gift of heavy loadshedding now you are giving noons credit for lowering of loadshedding when it actually goes to low oil price i mean now its almost 50$ backthen it reached 100+

So you are not gonna talk about the economy that ruled under Musharraf went into bankrupt bailed by aids and funding? Never mind not having sign of proof for investments under the ruling of Musharraf during 2001 to 2007. :D

Talks on cpec in a different form have existed before Nawaz we forget how almost everymonth ppp used to send its representitives to China for investments PPP stablized the economy im their last years out economy was fairly stable despite Pakistan suffering two mega floods and an embarassing situation in Abbotabad

Most of the energy projects Mln clames as their own are not their projects they were statted by someone else

Yes you should hate baboons for lying again and again to hide their corruption if 14th ammendment cant open your eyes i am not sure what will

Given what Musharraf had done in Balochistan, CPEC was goner. Thank to Zardari with his diplomatic tactics laid platform for the Nawaz Sharif to carry on and fast-track CPEC into reality. Again, that is on the record.

When PMLN assumed the leadership of Pakistan, Pakistan economy was already in debt and that is why PMLN had to borrow loans to invest on energy sectors, transportation projects, CPEC and many more for the first time ever.

That is called not taking responsibility and blaming everything on outsiders.
Mukti were insiders we failed in clipping them before they got powerful
I am beginning to think you don't read my post at all. I already explained, and those are factual information.
I explained to you reason of electricity crisis which resulted in slow growth multiple times
I don't care about colonial time. Again you are avoiding the topic.
The British government promulgated four laws in the undivided India to deal with the issues of blasphemy.

Pakistan inherited these laws after it was carved out of India in 1947.
They were part of our constitution
Even India follows the old moderate version of blasphemy law
295 A
http://cis-india.org/internet-governance/resources/section-295a-indian-penal-code
It was not Zia but Bhutto who first brought radical ammendments to this law

http://www.libertymagazine.org/article/pakistans-blasphemy-laws
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/feb/03/pakistan-blasphemy-laws-taliban
for the first time ever.
Merani Dam Naltar hydro power project expansion of Tarbela and Mangla dams Gomal Zam Dam Bhasha Dam Khan Khwar Hydro Power Allai Khawar Hydro Golen Gol Hydro Power Duber Khawar Hydro Jinnah Barrage Hydro Ghazi Brotha Power Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Kohala Hydropower Dasu Hydropower and then there were many proposed power project aswell
So your argument is invalid
So you are not gonna talk about the economy that ruled under Musharraf went into bankrupt bailed by aids and funding? Never mind not having sign of proof for investments under the ruling of Musharraf during 2001 to 2007. :D
http://www.theglobaleconomy.com/Pakistan/Foreign_Direct_Investment/
http://southasiainvestor.blogspot.com/2011/10/review-of-musharrafs-era-on-12th.html
If you want Marshall Law, then you better start practicing to keep your mouth shut to avoid treason charge. :D
Isnt that what the cyber crime bill is all about :D
Pakistan economy was already in debt
still is in debt
energy sectors
not the first time
almost lost Balochistan [2001-2007].
Not even close
That is bigger than corruption even though Pakistan army had few shares of corruption, land grabbing, kidnapping, and all kinds as part of proxy wars.
Well Panama leaks didnt feature Musharaf it featured Nawaz first explain that :D

Mukti were insiders we failed in clipping them before they got powerful

There always will be enemy and they thrive only when they capitalize on the injustice.

Are you going to honestly deny what Pakistan army did to East Pakistan hence they retaliated against Pakistan army?

Again, you are blaming on others. Crying and blaming are not the solution especially it does not suit to the leadership who is supposed to take ownership of the decisions.

I explained to you reason of electricity crisis which resulted in slow growth multiple times [/QUOTE

Then why didn't Musharraf invest on energy sector? You do know there had been investment on energy project during the ruling of Musharraf. Even one energy project that was supposed to be started, but halted, and revived by PMLN in 2013-2014 due to lack of energy option back then.

As i said, the economy that escaped from bankruptcy through aids and funding never stood chance to progress since that alone exposed how incompetent Musharraf had been. Once a soldier, always a soldier precisely why it is bad receipt for the economy.

[QUPTE]
The British government promulgated four laws in the undivided India to deal with the issues of blasphemy.

Pakistan inherited these laws after it was carved out of India in 1947.
They were part of our constitution
Even India follows the old moderate version of blasphemy law
295 A
http://cis-india.org/internet-governance/resources/section-295a-indian-penal-code
It was not Zia but Bhutto who first brought radical ammendments to this law

Pakistan implemented Blasphemy law in 1982, not 1947. And it was prescribed under Zia-ul-Haq. It was never part of Pakistan until it was made to be part in Pakistan after 40 years later. That was not part of constitution [1947] and that concept contradicted Jinnah ideology big time and still does.

Merani Dam Naltar hydro power project expansion of Tarbela and Mangla dams Gomal Zam Dam Bhasha Dam Khan Khwar Hydro Power Allai Khawar Hydro Golen Gol Hydro Power Duber Khawar Hydro Jinnah Barrage Hydro Ghazi Brotha Power Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Kohala Hydropower Dasu Hydropower and then there were many proposed power project aswell
So your argument is invalid

http://www.theglobaleconomy.com/Pakistan/Foreign_Direct_Investment/
http://southasiainvestor.blogspot.com/2011/10/review-of-musharrafs-era-on-12th.html

So just the concept that never materialized until PMLN came to the power.

Manga dam was completed before the time of Musharraf. Bhasha dam khan is being constructed now, not constructed during Musharraf.

Only Mangla dam in the history of Pakistan is completed and operational, and that was completed way before Musharraf's era never mind his ruling. Your lack of information on history of Pakistan is quite astonishing. :D

That is why it is first time in the history of Pakistan that the largest investments had been made on the energy sector under the ruling of PMLN.

Isnt that what the cyber crime bill is all about :D

Cyber crime ball varies considering Internet is now being used as platform for black market. It is similar to police.

You want proof of fake democracy? The fact that you are criticizing against fake democracy and baboon league and still smiling whereas the first thing to go would be your smile through the pretext of treason charge under Marshall Law. Perhaps you should start practicing to keep your mouth if you want to romanticize Marshall Law. :D

still is in debt

Of course, and that's why PMLN is using borrowed money to invest on energy sectors, transportation projects, expansion of motorways, CPEC and many more. Thank to Musharraf and his exit-strategy with Zardari that put him on the map, PMLN had to borrow loan money to stabilize the economy.

not the first time

Not even close

Because of Zia-ul-Haq in 80s that came in form of economical sanction, MQM [that ruined only major economical port], 80s policy of Taliban as well as more than 4 million refugees [black market], and then followed by Bhutto with the nationalizing policy that took economy to the downhill and lost the confident from the investors.

When PMLN came and ruled only one year with its limitation during the debt crisis, it was at the time budgets compromised to accommodate war against India with Pakistan army constantly breathing on the neck of PMLN, yet met military takeover abruptly. One year in first term whereas the accountability for Marshall law goes unnoticed especially with the fullest powers uninterruptedly to rule in one complete decade at least.

Well Panama leaks didnt feature Musharaf it featured Nawaz first explain that :D

That doesn't change the fact that what Pakistan army did to the sister of Father of the nation, lost IOK [62], almost lost Pakistan [65], East Pakistan to Bangladesh [71], Blasphemy law [82], MQM [that ruined Karachi], 80s policy of Taliban that still effect Pakistan [80], Bankruptcy [2005], exit-policy with Zardari [2007] and almost lost Balochistan [2001-2007].

I have no problem with corruption since corruption happen all over the worlds, and even Pakistan army has some shares of corruptions, land grabbing, kidnapping,..etc. Do i want perfect world where there is no corruption? Yes.

But do we live in perfect world? NO. That being said, because of bad policy of Pakistan army, we lost Bangladesh, IOK and almost lost Balochistan and Pakistan. Most importantly, our sister of the Father of the nation was disrespected, dishonored and humiliated. Unacceptable in any account!!!

His differences with Jinnah and Muslim League aside, Khizar Hayat Tiwana was an honest and upright man.
"His differences with "jJinnah" and Muslim League",He,being a Unionist,a Wog was anti Nazria e Pakistan.He remained a loyal unionist ,a sevant of Raj till his death.Never joined Jinnah (ra) and Muslim League even when writing of Pakistan was on the wall.

RIP morality and Common sense which is not available in Pakistan. I am unable to find any propaganda but ISPR is a propaganda center where in world army run a public relation media center? Every press release should come by proper channel and ISPR should stop funding few media houses.

BTW, if you think they are on payroll then i think our army is also on govt's payroll :what:. Oh i forget, our so called PAAK army has their own businesses in pakistan in every domain be it agri culture to avaiation.

Grow up kid and try to absorb reality.
Pakistan Armed Forces are following the model of Chinese Armed Forces by being self supplier rather than depending upon contractors in every field of requirement .However ,in my opinion, our Armed Forces should refrain from estate developing and public relation services.

Back
Top Bottom