What's new

Who's Pakistan biggest enemy?

Pakistanis r their own biggest enemies....
1. lack of knowledge about our own religion, society, & system
2. act like animals ( THAT MEANS THEY DO NOT OBEY RULES & REGULATIONS)
3. victim of complex ( caste, creed, cultural, skin etc)
4. lack of humanity
5. lack of understanding
6. zero effort to earn a halal way of earning
7. lies most in holy ramadan
8. when it comes to cleanliness then no effort is put in to its awarness
9. selfishness
10. great misunderstandings of cultural and society differences among other ethnics & the world in general
11. always fall for imported goods ( we should blame our local producers and manufacturers for failing to provide quality to their our ppl )
12 quantity matters and discard quality ( such kind of sick mentality )
13. blind trust on others
i have more things to say but i guess these r enough for now

IMO, the people of Pakistan are the biggest enemy of Pakistan.

I not a pessimist, but I am really disappointed to see what has been happening in the last 2 days and we are just enjoying our lives in our comfy houses. Last night the State attacked it's citizens brutally and no reaction from rest of the Pakistani's, and we are the culprits.

If you don't stand up for your rights, then you don't get them.
We disregard our Creator's divine instruction and want Him to shower his blessings on us.

ؕ
اِنَّ اللّٰہَ لَا یُغَیِّرُ مَا بِقَوۡمٍ حَتّٰی یُغَیِّرُوۡا مَا بِاَنۡفُسِہِمۡ ؕ وَ اِذَاۤ اَرَادَ اللّٰہُ بِقَوۡمٍ سُوۡٓءًا فَلَا مَرَدَّ لَہٗ ۚ وَ مَا لَہُمۡ مِّنۡ دُوۡنِہٖ مِنۡ وَّالٍ

013:011
Allah does not change the condition of a people unless they change themselves. When Allah intends evil for a people, there is no way to turn it back, and for them there is no patron other than Him.

This is because we are divided amongst sects, ethnicity, religions, political parties etc. Pakistan's biggest enemies are those who divide brother against brother by using the above mentioned methods. This is why even if IK gets a sizeable crowd out on to the nations streets, there will be an equally large crowd of political, religious ethnic etc opponents of IK cheering on the state's brutality.

Ab qaum nahi, qaumay ban gaei ham.

1 corruption!! From awam to politicians to military

ppp
schools like beacon house,roots,etc
wapda
geo

DEMOCRAZY which consists of the following contents, corruption, incompetent & treachery.

1 - India (#1 Enemy)

2- The political System we have in place which promotes on Ethnic lines & Corrupt politicians & Families. We need to introduce a local system for selection of "Smart" honest people. The system has to be constructed from scrtach if needed , becasue this "implementation" of democracy we have
is worse then what India represent to us

Please do tell, how India is your number one enemy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom