What's new

Would Pakistan Support a Chinese Bid to Have PLAAF/PLAN stationed at Gwadar?

Would Pakistan Support a Chinese Bid to Have PLAAF stationed at Gwadar?

• Total voters
Now, the problem is in case of war, both India and Pakistan will be the "loosers". Take example of US, what I love about US is it always try to be aggressive far from its homeland, so countries like Japan, who trust US are the ones having greater chances of bombed while US will surely fight for them, but economic damage have to taken care of by Japan.
1) You seem to have forgotten about Pakistani air defenses, like the the whole spectrum of them, that will make Pakistan hardly a sitting duck either for its supply routes or Gwadar port.
2) The same for India, in case of this hypothetical war of yours.

I did that on a purpose, come'on, I don't want to start Pakistan vs US and India vs China debate. We all know the real outcome so why waste time in discussion?

Pakistan should provide Gwadar for the PLAN. It should also, let china build a drone and army base in the KPK provice , so that the Chinese can target the Xinjiang terrorists. Hopefully, Chinese drones can now start hunting the xinjiang terrorists.

This is not an option but the path we are on right now. I predicted this more then two years ago. China is now going to build the airport in Gwadar.
does PakisTan navy or Pak army have any mlitary base in gawaadar or adjascent area ?

China government will never establish military base outside and it is an economic cooperation.
In addition,if in order to protect outside asset,we just only cooperate with local government and help them to deal with it but intervene with it directly.Right now China has massive asset outside but we never see any news of setting up a military base to protect them.This is Chinese way.China ever encountered the grievous war and we cherish peace.Military is just the last straw for any country and a stupid way for a stupid diplomat.
Right now,India,Pakistan,Bangladesh,Burma....China and so on should put our eyes on economics and put aside those territory dispute and war.We right now are working for the westerner and when the westerner is working for us and at least we are in the same boat.We still have millions of indigents who could not get better living condition,get better education and get better life.It is a big opportunity for us and don't lose them again.
China and Pakistan have a better relationship in any respect and we should view them in a positive way.Don't take any cooperation as a threat with other countries only in a constructive way.

Back
Top Bottom