What's new

World's Best Fighters : China's Shaolin Monks

<36th Chamber of Shaolin ...anyone ?>

I see you're a Shaolin freak. LOL

I like Shaolin but it takes too long to master. I prefer Jeet Kune Do by Bruce Lee.

<Shaolin Monks are Powerful and extremenly well trained but i don't think they are the best. To be honest its hard to determin the best. You must consider Warriors who trained non stop like Spartans, Hashasheens and Samurais.>

Fu&king dude I am talking about hand to hand combat without weapons.

Yes, I know Spartans, Hashasheens and Samurais are good with their sword. But in fighting with your bare hands (without weapons) I would still put my money on the Shaolin.

With Bare hands? i'll put my money on a Hashasheen any day, these guys were the Master Assassins, Shoalin Monks are expert dodgers. Like i said in my previous quote its extremenly hard to determin the best warriors, but thing is for sure i would love to be one of them and i will hate to fight one of them.

<With Bare hands? i'll put my money on a Hashasheen any day, these guys were the Master Assassins, Shoalin Monks are expert dodgers. Like i said in my previous quote its extremenly hard to determin the best warriors, but thing is for sure i would love to be one of them and i will hate to fight one of them.>

Are you an Arab?

Fu&king dude, Hashasheen doesn't exist today. Take away the hashish and the Hashasheen (or Hashshashin) would be shi*less.

<Shoalin Monks are expert dodgers.>

Yes, it is one way to exhaust an opponent but they are also expert in striking with their head, hands, and feet.

<With Bare hands? i'll put my money on a Hashasheen any day, these guys were the Master Assassins, Shoalin Monks are expert dodgers. Like i said in my previous quote its extremenly hard to determin the best warriors, but thing is for sure i would love to be one of them and i will hate to fight one of them.>

Are you an Arab?

Fu&king dude, Hashasheen doesn't exist today. Take away the hashish and the Hashasheen (or Hashshashin) would be shi*less.

<Shoalin Monks are expert dodgers.>

Yes, it is one way to exhaust an opponent but they are also expert in striking with their head, hands, and feet.

No im not a Arab and i ain't talking about the Hashasheens you might be thinking off, im talking about the Order of the Hashasheens, the Assassins a name that was feared by the Templars during the Crusades. The numbers are classiefied, but only a handful of these Assassins are trained to what they call a Master level. You might want to read it.

<No im not a Arab and i ain't talking about the Hashasheens you might be thinking off, im talking about the Order of the Hashasheens, the Assassins a name that was feared by the Templars during the Crusades. The numbers are classiefied, but only a handful of these Assassins are trained to what they call a Master level. You might want to read it.>

Thanks for the clarification. Still these people don't exist today.

Do you watch the Deadliest Warrior episodes? Hmm, might not be a bad idea to suggest to its producer to run a software simulation fight between an Order of the Hashasheen and a Shaolin Master.

All styles have weaknesses and strengths. For example, if a Judo master takes a Shoalin Master to the ground, guess who's going to win? If the Shoalin Master can stay up, then I'll put my money on the Shoalin Master.

MMA fighters are good, but the problem they only train a little in each style and don't usually progress very far into any one style. Usually, they learn a little in various styles but specialize in a certain style, like boxing or Judo.

<No im not a Arab and i ain't talking about the Hashasheens you might be thinking off, im talking about the Order of the Hashasheens, the Assassins a name that was feared by the Templars during the Crusades. The numbers are classiefied, but only a handful of these Assassins are trained to what they call a Master level. You might want to read it.>

Thanks for the clarification. Still these people don't exist today.

Do you watch the Deadliest Warrior episodes? Hmm, might not be a bad idea to suggest to its producer to run a software simulation fight between an Order of the Hashasheen and a Shaolin Master.

Deadiliest Warrior is a joke, you can't compare these people on computers. The only way to real determin who is the Deadiliest Warrior, if they had a fight in real life.
And people are missing out my most important quotes from previous statements, you can't compare any Warriors they are all different, There might be a weak Hashasheen vs a Shoalin Monk or a strong Hashasheen vs a weak Shoalin Monk. W/E its confusing try to understand the main thing i am trying to say which is you can't compare Warriors of these standards.

<For example, if a Judo master takes a Shoalin Master to the ground, guess who's going to win?>

There's nothing to brag about Judo. Ooops did I offend Vladimir Putin?

But Jiu Jitsu is something to think or concern about fighting on the ground.

<Deadiliest Warrior is a joke, you can't compare these people on computers.>

Partially agree but at least it gives you a low level indication.

<All styles have weaknesses and strengths.>

Somewhat agree. That's why some people who are into martial arts would combine several branches of martial arts.

There are other Chinese martial arts: Kunlun, Gobi, and Wutang.

Taoist priests practice Wutang style.

How the fu&k Anderson Silva got into China Defence?

<The best fighter currently (striking wise) is this man.>

Fu&king BS!!! Sonnen fu&ked him real good in striking wise. Unfortunately, Sonnen lost by submission in the last two minutes.

Now back to Shaolin, if I were to bet in the real fight (without any restrictions) between a Shaolin fighter and Anderson Silva. I would put my money on the Shaolin.

Shaolin fighters are truly kicking a$$ fighters and I've seen them in action.

Sure. I can see this is turning into a kid discussion fast so i will stay out of it.

<Sure. I can see this is turning into a kid discussion fast so i will stay out of it.>

For a fu&king Turk you're wise to say to stay out if you have no sh*t to say.

How did a fu&king Turkey cross a road in America?

<Sure. I can see this is turning into a kid discussion fast so i will stay out of it.>

For a fu&king Turk you're wise to say to stay out if you have no sh*t to say.

How did a fu&king Turkey cross a road in America?

by flying out of the farm?

All styles have weaknesses and strengths. For example, if a Judo master takes a Shoalin Master to the ground, guess who's going to win? If the Shoalin Master can stay up, then I'll put my money on the Shoalin Master.

There is a style of kung-fu called Shuai Jiao (don't know if I spelled it correctly) that involves a lot of throwing and has been practiced for thousands of years in China before Judo was even invented.

In fact, a lot of the Budo arts (Aikido, Jiujitsu) came to Japan from China.
Chin Na is the ancestor of Hapkido/Aikido/Jujutsu.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chin_na

Japanese and Chinese documents state that Chen Yuan-Yun (Chin Gempin or Chen Yuan-Pin; 1587-1674) was the first to introduce Chinese ju techniques (&#26580;&#36947; rou dao) into Japan during the early to middle 1600's. One such Japanese document is &#8220;Collections of Ancestor&#8217;s Conversations Volume 2".

&#8220;Honcho Bugei Shoden&#8221; (also referred to as &#8220;Kanjo Shoden&#8221;) written by Hinatsu Shigetaka in 1716 states the following:

Recently, Chin Gempin came to Japan and stayed at the Kokusa monastery, where he met three ronin: Fukuno Hichiroemon, Isogai Jirozaemon, and Miura Yojiemon. Chin Gempin told them that in China, there is an art of seizing a man. He said that he had seen it practiced and gave a brief example of the art. Chin Gempin also stated that he had not learned all of the principles of the art. Upon hearing this, the samurai further researched this art. Once achieving a degree of skill, the samurai founded the Kito-ryu school of Jujutsu.

This story is repeated in various Japanese documents including Honcho Seji Danki, Bujutsu Ryusoroku, Roi Shintoryo Hisho, Kitoryu Kempohi, Kitoryu Toka Mondo, Owan Meisho Zue, and Zoin Kinsei Kijindenas. Rickson Gracie also attributes the Chinese with bringing the techniques of Ju-Jitsu into Japan, as stated on his website, when explaining the origin of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

Qinna rou dao can also be found in shuai jiao. Judo's development was influenced by Kito-ryu. Similarities between judo and shuai jiao are apparent through the common link with chin na rou dao. The process of both of these arts becoming a sport further influenced similarities within their softer techniques.

Last edited by a moderator:
A South Indian Monk is the founder of this martial arts and teach it to china.

Legend of Bodhidharma

According to the Jingde of the Lamp, after Bodhidharma, a Buddhist monk from South India,[8] left the court of the Liang emperor Wu in 527, he eventually found himself at the Shaolin Monastery, where he “faced a wall for nine years, not speaking for the entire time”.

According to the Yì J&#299;n J&#299;ng,

after Bodhidharma faced the wall for nine years at Shaolin temple and made a hole with his stare, he left behind an iron chest. When the monks opened this chest they found two books: the “Marrow Cleansing Classic,”[9] and the “Muscle Tendon Change Classic”, or "Yi Jin Jing"[10] within. The first book was taken by Bodhidharma's disciple Huike, and disappeared; as for the second, the monks selfishly coveted it, practicing the skills therein, falling into heterodox ways, and losing the correct purpose of cultivating the Real. The Shaolin monks have made some fame for themselves through their fighting skill; this is all due to their possession of this manuscript.

Shaolin Kung Fu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indian Shaolin Monk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom