What's new

Woman kills 17 in botched plot to kill husband

Her relationship was before Marriage, read the article properly. She was then forced to Marry a relative, she made it clear she does not want to Marry him but was forced. Girls cannot always open up infront of other people due to reputational and societal pressure of defaming them. Let’s agree to that.

Girls cannot open up on the wedding day in front of a Maulana, but can kill a living being and then confess in front of the whole world..

Wah what a logic..

And I am not believing her side of the story fully. She is now making all the attempts to show herself distressed.. she is being backed by the filthy NGOs who are feeding all that crap to her...

zahe naseeb zahe naseeb

wese ye sahi topi hai.... sari corruption saray murder kisi aunty ko front man rakh kay karwao... jo pakray usse report kardo sharmeen ko mamla hal...

Weinstein for President of Pakistan.

#AyanAliKoKionNikala

Aap dekhiey gaa.. iss case main bhi aik husband apnay pooray tabbar ke saath mara.. aur doosra boyfriend sooli par charh jaega..

nahi hoga tou uss dosheeza ka kuchh nahi hoga.. kyun ke woh buhat stressed thi bechari..

Stress stress main uss ne love kia.. stress stress main uss boyfriend se chup kar mili.. stress stress main uss ne poison mangwaya.. phir doodh main dala aur phir jab uss ke husband ne woh milk nahi piya tou stress stress main uss ne woh doodh kitchen main chhor diya takay uss ki lassi banai jasakay..

yeh sab stress main kia bechari ne.. aap aur main samjhay nahi abhi tak..

hum puranay zamanay ke laug hain.. hamain kia pata stress kia hoti hai..

Girls cannot open up on the wedding day in front of a Maulana, but can kill a living being and then confess in front of the whole world..

Wah what a logic..

And I am not believing her side of the story fully. She is now making all the attempts to show herself distressed.. she is being backed by the filthy NGOs who are feeding all that crap to her...

I’m sorry but she was forced into a union which requires mutual consensus. Hers was 0. She was pressured and how many village girls remain quiet on their Nikkah? Heck how many guys get pushed into forced Marriages due to family pressure? Let’s not act like this is alien when it’s not. Her planning on killing was inexcusable but her intention wasn’t to kill ‘so many people except her Husband’. Which is still wrong. But trust me it can lead to mental distress

Aap dekhiey gaa.. iss case main bhi aik husband apnay pooray tabbar ke saath mara.. aur doosra boyfriend sooli par charh jaega..

nahi hoga tou uss dosheeza ka kuchh nahi hoga.. kyun ke woh buhat stressed thi bechari..

Stress stress main uss ne love kia.. stress stress main uss boyfriend se chup kar mili.. stress stress main uss ne poison mangwaya.. phir doodh main dala aur phir jab uss ke husband ne woh milk nahi piya tou stress stress main uss ne woh doodh kitchen main chhor diya takay uss ki lassi banai jasakay..

yeh sab stress main kia bechari ne.. aap aur main samjhay nahi abhi tak..

hum puranay zamanay ke laug hain.. hamain kia pata stress kia hoti hai..

sir ye sab kahaniyaan hai

asli baat ye hai that the MILK was under stress from the love affair that it got poisoned due to stress level of the chemicals it has.

now Pakistanis should blame the cows that produced the milk and thus blame the Indians.

case solved.

stress release hogaya

khush

Jurm jab behas ban jaye to insaaf ki tawwuqu chor deni chaiye. Farah Sohail apko bata chuki hain

sir ye sab kahaniyaan hai

asli baat ye hai that the MILK was under stress from the love affair that it got poisoned due to stress level of the chemicals it has.

now Pakistanis should blame the cows that produced the milk and thus blame the Indians.

case solved.

stress release hogaya

khush

Jurm jab behas ban jaye to insaaf ki tawwuqu chor deni chaiye. Farah Sohail apko bata chuki hain
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Girls cannot always open up infront of other people due to reputational and societal pressure of defaming them. Let’s agree to that.
But can have illicit affairs after marriage and can kill entire family just because she can't say no when Moulvi said Qabool hai...and later she can conspire to kill innocent man who still marries her despite knowing that she had an affair.
You can't defend her she is not only moral-less corrupt lady but also a criminal.
Suppose a her husband did this? what happen then people like you abhi tak usko phansi ka hukum suna chukay hotey....
Too much feminism......

Her relationship was before Marriage, read the article properly. She was then forced to Marry a relative, she made it clear she does not want to Marry him but was forced. Girls cannot always open up infront of other people due to reputational and societal pressure of defaming them. Let’s agree to that.

Are you also Bill Cosby's lawyer?

I’m sorry but she was forced into a union which requires mutual consensus. Hers was 0. She was pressured and how many village girls remain quiet on their Nikkah? Heck how many guys get pushed into forced Marriages due to family pressure? Let’s not act like this is alien when it’s not. Her planning on killing was inexcusable but her intention wasn’t to kill ‘so many people except her Husband’. Which is still wrong. But trust me it can lead to mental distress
As I said earlier my marriage was also forced Ibrar ul Haq forced me by singing "Bheega Bheega sa yeh December hai, In Kitaboun mien ab G nahien Lagta, sajni ki yaad aai hai" and I forced my parents to marry me ASAP.
Ab mere liye konsi NGO aye ghi mujhe bachany...

She agreed and married but later found out that her lover was better, thats it.

Are you also Bill Cosby's lawyer?
Na
Devil's advocate.\ but with simple meanings by words.

She was under huge psychological distress, needs expert psychological attention and counselling. Should be sent to Dar ul Aman. And she didn't intend to kill 18 people after all.

Who knows if she had objected it could have endangered her life, yes her ongoing relationship with her lover wasn’t morally correct but in her mind she has not heartedly accepted this union. She was Married to a relative. Relatives are usually aware of what the opposition party feels or wants. Her relatives should have also objected if they knew someone else’s daughter will be unhappy. But tell me how often does society accept this?

I am not suggesting her act is justifiable but can we please stop pretending forced Marriages don’t happen?

She was under huge psychological distress, needs expert psychological attention and counselling. Should be sent to Dar ul Aman. And she didn't intend to kill 18 people after all.

Who knows if she had objected it could have endangered her life, yes her ongoing relationship with her lover wasn’t morally correct but in her mind she has not heartedly accepted this union. She was Married to a relative. Relatives are usually aware of what the opposition party feels or wants. Her relatives should have also objected if they knew someone else’s daughter will be unhappy. But tell me how often does society accept this?

I am not suggesting her act is justifiable but can we please stop pretending forced Marriages don’t happen?

So this is husband's fault now? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom