What's new

Woman kills 17 in botched plot to kill husband

Forced marriage is something else.. it is when the consent is not obtained from the girl at all.. This also happens in Pakistan.

But getting out of a relationship is very very easy.. A lot of girls run away and take refuge in Edhi centers..

The lady being discussed here was much more courageous than the ordinary girls.. Ask any psychologist to read her face expressions, he/ she will tell you that she is very confident and doesn't have any remorse on what he has done..

I don't want to use strong words for her here.. but if it was in my hands, I would have awarded her real Islamic punishment.. that is beheading..

She is not remorseful whatsoever. She doesn't even care about the people dead. From her tone and facial expressions she's got the disposition of a serial killer.

Forced marriage is something else.. it is when the consent is not obtained from the girl at all.. This also happens in Pakistan.

But getting out of a relationship is very very easy.. A lot of girls run away and take refuge in Edhi centers..

The lady being discussed here was much more courageous than the ordinary girls.. Ask any psychologist to read her face expressions, he/ she will tell you that she is very confident and doesn't have any remorse on what he has done..

I don't want to use strong words for her here.. but if it was in my hands, I would have awarded her real Islamic punishment.. that is beheading..

Can you show me a video of her remorseless expression? I study psychology and understand it too.

Can you show me a video of her remorseless expression? I study psychology and understand it too.

Powder room gossip doesn't count as studying psychology.

A rapist cannot say he is studying gynaecology.

You need to raise a forced marriage issue. Solve his @lastofthepatriots crisis

https://www.geo.tv/latest/165157-daughter-in-law-responsible-for

Video says that only she didn't drink the lassi.. this was the only clue police followed to get to the truth.. it means that she knew all along what everyone else was drinking..

This is just a video explaining what happened. It is not a confessional statement from her. She looks expressionless but I do pity the shity situation she was in, however let’s not praise it.

Powder room gossip doesn't count as studying psychology.

A rapist cannot say he is studying gynaecology.

You need to raise a forced marriage issue. Solve his @lastofthepatriots crisis

Create one and we’ll take it there. Actually it does give a bit more insight incomparison to the clueless.

Create one and we’ll take it there. Actually it does give a bit more insight incomparison to the clueless.

That insight should not have to be that extreme to begin with.

And you lazy fassadi

That insight should not have to be that extreme to begin with.

And you lazy fassadi

Listen if I create it I’ll be labelled as a feminist even though I personally believe men are also victims of forced Marriages

Even if I bumped into somebody's kid and they fell over and started crying I would instantly feel bad. This bitch is like yeah, didn't mean for that to happen. Blinks.

You don't need to study psychology to realize there is something seriously fukt upstairs.

Even if I bumped into somebody's kid and they fell over and started crying I would instantly feel bad. This bitch is like yeah, didn't mean for that to happen. Blinks.

You don't need to study psychology to realize there is something seriously fukt upstairs.

I get you, she was also in a shity situation though.

Listen if I create it I’ll be labelled as a feminist even though I personally believe men are also victims of forced Marriages

There are no feminists in this forum.

You shouldn't worry about labels on an internet forum.

Ankles

And moreover.. she can't even say that she didn't mean for what happened.. because she was the only one who didn't drink that lassi.. that's why police questioned her..

She knew what other were drinking..

Who says?

I have become a feminist from today.. feminists are always in high demand..

You shouldn't worry about labels on an internet forum.

Ankles

Fine let’s do this, I speak for the Men to. The whole connotation revolving around ‘forced’ Marriage should be banned and no one should be pushed

Fine let’s do this, I speak for the Men to. The whole connotation revolving around ‘forced’ Marriage should be banned and no one should be pushed

You should speak only for yourself.

I thought you studied psychology.

Who says?

I have become a feminist from today.. feminists are always in high demand..

There's no such thing as feminism.
Nothing just a charade by those who are primitive in their thinking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom