What's new

Woman kills 17 in botched plot to kill husband

Mate and Imran Khan’s isn’t? Listen to ‘Imaginery Girlfriend’

every song every made after the dreaded ' I want it that way ' by Backstreet Boys are racist and sexist.
that is why i listen to Bill Withers and Frank Sinatara still today
sometimes even Sinead o Connor

Young lover girl and her lover.
Other news outlets reported the girl denied mixing poison.
Now there is a technical aspect to the entire saga and that is the poisoned milk was not consumed by her husband. Now who served it whom :) should it be debated and is there any escape for the girl based on these lines ? any lawyer here ?

Now there is a technical aspect to the entire saga and that is the poisoned milk was not consumed by her husband. Now who served it whom :) should it be debated and is there any escape for the girl based on these lines ? any lawyer here ?

@PakSword

apko bola tha ye bach jaegi

Jurm sirf Behas ban chuka hai society me

Now somebody may have guided her to retract statement and now she would gave new account in front of magistrate as of for Tajak Sahib he is most honest and brave police officer.
Now tell me how comes a mother an old lady kill his own family members just to frame her daughter in law and from were her boy friend came into this and why he confesses that he supplied poison to her and they have illicit relations even after the marriage?
17 people died case is not small sooner or later police will nab the culprit bu as of now Girl and hey Boy friend seems to be responsible.

Now somebody may have guided her to retract statement and now she would gave new account in front of magistrate as of for Tajak Sahib he is most honest and brave police officer.
Now tell me how comes a mother an old lady kill his own family members just to frame her daughter in law and from were her boy friend came into this and why he confesses that he supplied poison to her and they have illicit relations even after the marriage?
17 people died case is not small sooner or later police will nab the culprit bu as of now Girl and hey Boy friend seems to be responsible.
That was her initial statement. She said that on camera and channels aired that. Am not a lawyer just discussing this aspect that the milk was not consumed by her husband hence the mother-in-law of the girl mixed that milk in yugard and made desi drink LAssi and served it to those 17 people. Now the technical point is can the girl be charged for attempting to murder the entire family ? or only for attempting to murder the husband? Obviously she was attempting to poisoned the husband only not the entire family.

That was her initial statement. She said that on camera and channels aired that. Am not a lawyer just discussing this aspect that the milk was not consumed by her husband hence the mother-in-law of the girl mixed that milk in yugard and made desi drink LAssi and served it to those 17 people. Now the technical point is can the girl be charged for attempting to murder the entire family ? or only for attempting to murder the husband? Obviously she was attempting to poisoned the husband only not the entire family.
She would be charged under 302 as well as many other section since she and her lover are responsible for crime.
But your point is valid she may get lighter sentence probably life sentence.

People do crazy things. She openly refused and her Husband knew she didn’t want to Marry him. Yes the guy she was previously in love with was immature and they dealt with it dangerously but these village folks aren’t always aware of other alternatives and sometimes the local community can also be a pressure. It is not always easy for a girl to say ‘No’ openly.

So these village guys were aware of poisoning someone and forming illicit relations, but weren't aware of the options available to them?

Bibi.. she was very vocal about her marriage.. that's why she was repeatedly asking her parents to not marry.. but on the day of marriage, she said yes to the maulvi?

My take on this, she started loving her boyfriend post marriage.. and the only way out for her in her eyes was to take her husbands life so that no one could point fingers at her..

She didn't take any steps to throw the milk once her husband refused to drink that milk..

Enough evidence against her.. she should be hanged till death..

How many women were ever convicted sentenced and punished in Pakistan?

Maryam Safdar
Faryal Talpur
Benazir Bhutto
Gulalai

#StopOppressionOfMenInPakistan

@PakSword

apko bola tha ye bach jaegi

Jurm sirf Behas ban chuka hai society me

Aik baat aap ko maani paregi.. hamaray mulk main ghareeb aur ameer sab ke liey aik nizaam e adal hai.. Aik taraf Shareefs par koi ungli nahi utha sakta, tou doosri taraf aik ghareeb aurat par bhi koi ungli nahi utha sakta.. yahan uss ke hamdard buhat hain, jaisay Shareef family ke hamdard buhat ziada hain..

I now agree with you..

Aur achi baat yeh hai ke kyunke ameer aur ghareeb ke liey qanoon aik hai.. hamaray mulk ki tabahi nahi hosakti..

Aik baat aap ko maani paregi.. hamaray mulk main ghareeb aur ameer sab ke liey aik nizaam e adal hai.. Aik taraf Shareefs par koi ungli nahi utha sakta, tou doosri taraf aik ghareeb aurat par bhi koi ungli nahi utha sakta.. yahan uss ke hamdard buhat hain, jaisay Shareef family ke hamdard buhat ziada hain..

I now agree with you..

Aur achi baat yeh hai ke kyunke ameer aur ghareeb ke liey qanoon aik hai.. hamaray mulk ki tabahi nahi hosakti..

ji sir or hub dam ka paani jannat se direct tooti laga kar ata hai Karachi me.

jo aap kahen sir
jo aap kahen

So these village guys were aware of poisoning someone and forming illicit relations, but weren't aware of the options available to them?

Bibi.. she was very vocal about her marriage.. that's why she was repeatedly asking her parents to not marry.. but on the day of marriage, she said yes to the maulvi?

My take on this, she started loving her boyfriend post marriage.. and the only way out for her in her eyes was to take her husbands life so that no one could point fingers at her..

She didn't take any steps to throw the milk once her husband refused to drink that milk..

Enough evidence against her.. she should be hanged till death..

Her relationship was before Marriage, read the article properly. She was then forced to Marry a relative, she made it clear she does not want to Marry him but was forced. Girls cannot always open up infront of other people due to reputational and societal pressure of defaming them. Let’s agree to that.

ji sir or hub dam ka paani jannat se direct tooti laga kar ata hai Karachi me.

jo aap kahen sir
jo aap kahen

Zahir hai... jab ameer aur ghareeb ke liey qanoon barabar hoga tou Sher aur Bakri aik hi tooti se Jannat ka pani piyengay..

Zahir hai... jab ameer aur ghareeb ke liey qanoon barabar hoga tou Sher aur Bakri aik hi tooti se Jannat ka pani piyengay..

zahe naseeb zahe naseeb

wese ye sahi topi hai.... sari corruption saray murder kisi aunty ko front man rakh kay karwao... jo pakray usse report kardo sharmeen ko mamla hal...

Weinstein for President of Pakistan.

#AyanAliKoKionNikala

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom