What's new

With African market in the eye, JF-17 Thunder to roll in Morocco Air Show.

UCT faculty of law. Lol ...now you've given me a new role model uncle ..you :D
oom vir jou.... jaaaarrr... that is a lot to handle man; Never been to durbs too humid for me; i am a kalahari bushman. Why UCT - which part of law - commercial/tax/criminal? Grahamstown was also a good choice for law and very respected department there. UCT is too vast for my liking. I preferred to stay in res and Rhodes has superb res facilities. times have changed and so has campus life.

oom vir jou.... jaaaarrr... that is a lot to handle man; Never been to durbs too humid for me; i am a kalahari bushman. Why UCT - which part of law - commercial/tax/criminal? Grahamstown was also a good choice for law and very respected department there. UCT is too vast for my liking. I preferred to stay in res and Rhodes has superb res facilities. times have changed and so has campus life.

Ja oom, are you also fighting for the Khoi claim ? :D UCT is regarded as currently the best. Doing my LLB and hopeful to get into HDipTax ..I want to work for SARS and help collect funds for Nkandla 2 :D

Grahamstown also very respected but my old man suggested that I go to UCT..love it here. Campus life has changed..res is outdated. Got my own apartment in Claremont and enjoying every bit of campus life.

Ja oom, are you also fighting for the Khoi claim ? :D UCT is regarded as currently the best. Doing my LLB and hopeful to get into HDipTax ..I want to work for SARS and help collect funds for Nkandla 2 :D

Grahamstown also very respected but my old man suggested that I go to UCT..love it here. Campus life has changed..res is outdated. Got my own apartment in Claremont and enjoying every bit of campus life.
nie man. motswanas here.

UCT is good no doubt. But things are going downhill across all educational institutions.

nie man. motswanas here.

UCT is good no doubt. But things are going downhill across all educational institutions.

Ja , I was kinda worried last year when I was in matric but thank heavens all those fees must fall strikes stopped this year. The UKZN med school thing was a slap in the face for the respect which we had internationally when it came to our doctors. UCT still maintains their standards..lots of technology being introduced in study material. Just got my results today and I whooped all As ...my dad is as proud as a peacock :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom