What's new

Will Pakistan Buy Russian S-400 Air Defense System ?

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India

1039106217.jpg

This would be like a DREAM come true.

By so doing, Pakistan would have a tremendous advantage over Indian warfare psyche, cold start doctrine & actual battlefield advantage down the road.

The only thing hampering Pakistan is not having enough funds to acquire them.

The S-400 is a game changer, Pakistan should buy them one or the other way to not succumb to Modi's periodic threats of cold start shik.

The question is, will Russia sell S-400 to us?

China has them, India will have them, why not SCO member Pakistan?
After all, all these nations are members of SCO.
And they are defensive, not offensive.
Russia will agree for these billions.

The question should be can Pakistan prevent the sale of S-400 to India? Many Pakistanis now claim Russia, China and Pakistan are now a superpower cluster in the region. Second, I even read a Pakistani claiming India will share the workings of the S-400 with the US. Pakistan should therefore prevent the sale of such advanced machinery to India. A weapon not sold is power earned. I'm expecting Pakistan to exercise this option and prevent sales from Russia.

It's highly doubtful that Russia would sell S-400 systems to Pakistan even if we had the money for it. It's more feasible and logical for Pakistan to pursue Chinese options

The question should be can Pakistan prevent the sale of S-400 to India? Many Pakistanis now claim Russia, China and Pakistan are now a superpower cluster in the region. Second, I even read a Pakistani claiming India will share the workings of the S-400 with the US. Pakistan should therefore prevent the sale of such advanced machinery to India. A weapon not sold is power earned. I'm expecting Pakistan to exercise this option and prevent sales from Russia.

China should be doing this.

NO, at least not in the next 5 to 10 years. Maybe if relations improve and Pakistan has the money to pay for the system.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom