What's new

Will India join strategic containment of China?

Nah mate there is no story. There is intel nobody wants to ring out in the open yet, Im sure it's being discussed behind closed doors.

why not ring out open ? it would be benifit you more .
so no source to support your point......and it is because none of the millions of the medias all over the world would like to publish an information that CHINA ARM NORTH KOREA WITH NUKE WEAPON. if so, it is not your fault ,it is a failure of the human being.

why not ring out open ? it would be benifit you more .
so no source to support your point......and it is because none of the millions of the medias all over the world would like to publish an information that CHINA ARM NORTH KOREA WITH NUKE WEAPON. if so, it is not your fault ,it is a failure of the human being.

No dude. There are reasons why such information is kept secret and why media does not publicize so openly. Ask yourself why didn;t the media make a big stink about M11 missile transfer. China will never give the a nuclear weapon but it will give the necessary tools and information to allow the NK to do it themselves. That is all.

No dude. There are reasons why such information is kept secret and why media does not publicize so openly. Ask yourself why didn;t the media make a big stink about M11 missile transfer. China will never give the a nuclear weapon but it will give the necessary tools and information to allow the NK to do it themselves. That is all.

i've asked myself why the media will keep secret of something even you know,or are you working for CIA?
you are implying that we are willing to see dose nuclear bombs settled near our border which are not under our control....any more stories,you'd better try to tell your american neighbors ,guess will they believe you..

As for allies, you talk about Pakistan. But was Pakistan ever a true ally? A military govt mingling with a democracy? Look at the UK, France, Turkey, Etc. I'll be first to admit the US has made mistakes, but at some point you got to work in the present and try to rekindle a realtionship that has more to offer in terms of positive development. The US understands the world has changed and it is slowly but surely realizing that.

Who is more of threat the US or CHina to India in your opinion?

Traditionally, the US has never supported a democracy wholeheartedly. It was all too evident especially when the Mubarak government fell. If you refuse to toe their line, they will screw with you till you comply. I never advocated pakistan as an Indian ally. I said pakistan can go to hell....i don't think any real peace is possible with them.

Threat perceptions.
China isn't going anywhere. It is huge , it is powerful and it is well consolidated when it comes to national integrity. We only stand to gain with China as an ally. Our rivalry isn't tainted with religious overtones, and because of that , it can be resolved with much more ease. On a long run, i do not believe china is a major threat. I believe the United States is a much bigger threat. It will do everything in its power to shut down our industries and make our economy much more dependent on theirs. I have seen this firsthand and i can tell you from personal experience that the United States isn't here to make concessions because of our democracy or to develop goodwill.

The United States changes allies faster than a normal person changes underwear. To trust them completely and to take the plunge because of their "assurance" is nothing short of suicide. To be clear, i am not being paranoid. Warm relations with the US is good. But it is prudent to be cautiously optimistic and to ensure sovereignty by hook or crook.

India definitely will. They have an inferiority complex, owing to their lack of power and will want to act as a big player in World Affairs. This is why they are dangerous and must not be allowed nuclear weapons.

No I am speaking as a global citizen. The world is seeing China using provactive measures to arm rogue nations with nuke tech. Nobody is going to sit around and watch anymore. China should learn that, if it hasn;t noticed yet.

When u right something down, please take a moment or two if u will, read what u have written contemplate on the message u intend to send, then post it, cause right now u don't make any sense..

The article is on sino - India relation and how it should be fundamentally is independent of any other relation that both the countries might have with other countries.. I think the article is great as it articulates a very positive approach from the mandarins in Beijing, I hope the same thoughts are reciprocated from the GOI. :china:

P.S. I don't know how to post the India Flag

India definitely will. They have an inferiority complex, owing to their lack of power and will want to act as a big player in World Affairs. This is why they are dangerous and must not be allowed nuclear weapons.

Okay, This message isn't meant for you but for everyone else who isn't delusional. I am only quoting it to address the implications in it. To date, Indian foreign policy has never been one resembling that of a mercenary nation ( meaning, we don't do someone else's bidding). India looks for greater influence and power as does every nation capable of it......and has always on its interests.

Okay, This message isn't meant for you but for everyone else who isn't delusional. To date, Indian foreign policy has never been one resembling that of a mercenary nation ( meaning, we don't do someone else's bidding). India looks for greater influence and power as does every nation capable of it......and has always on its interests.

Like Akhand Bharat, a scheme of madness, leading to war and devestation?

Very true

Are you Sinochallenger 2.0 ?

don't pay heed to him man. I have seen his posts. He is just here to post crap about our country.

I think india will join this group only as a last resort only.otherwise it should stay neutral and try to improve its relation with China.

Traditionally, the US has never supported a democracy wholeheartedly. It was all too evident especially when the Mubarak government fell. If you refuse to toe their line, they will screw with you till you comply. I never advocated pakistan as an Indian ally. I said pakistan can go to hell....i don't think any real peace is possible with them.

Threat perceptions.
China isn't going anywhere. It is huge , it is powerful and it is well consolidated when it comes to national integrity. We only stand to gain with China as an ally. Our rivalry isn't tainted with religious overtones, and because of that , it can be resolved with much more ease. On a long run, i do not believe china is a major threat. I believe the United States is a much bigger threat. It will do everything in its power to shut down our industries and make our economy much more dependent on theirs. I have seen this firsthand and i can tell you from personal experience that the United States isn't here to make concessions because of our democracy or to develop goodwill.

The United States changes allies faster than a normal person changes underwear. To trust them completely and to take the plunge because of their "assurance" is nothing short of suicide. To be clear, i am not being paranoid. Warm relations with the US is good. But it is prudent to be cautiously optimistic and to ensure sovereignty by hook or crook.

Come on guy. You are using Mubarak and Egypt as a point? Egypt Democracy under Mubarak was a farce but it was done so due to the complication in the region. Like I said before the US and any other country will do what is in its best interest. We need to come to terms with that. You state the US changes allies faster than underwear. Well look at NATO, Japan, Philipines, Thailand. If you are going to be a true ally, then be a real ally not a paper ally. There is a difference. Again Im not saying trust them completely but keep your eyes wide open.

It is inevitable. China will go to war but on it's terms. It will decide and when. Of course we stand to gain with China as an ally but only if CHina is truly willing to be our ally. That has not happened in history and in the present. Just look at history. CHina would never marry off their Chinese princesses to Indian Kings while they did so with Southeast Asia nations. Even in history, India was not aware that CHina and India (as a whole) were competing for spheres of inflluence and cultural domination in southeast Asia. Sadly, much of work and references ar eost but China still has access to its rich continous hisotrical archives. The reality is it is not our ally. Forget about historical contexts, I'm talking post Communism. Japan, Philipines, Vietnam, etc are suffering problems like us.

Read up:
As the Philippines takes its dispute with China about who owns rocks and reefs of the Filipino coast, China insists that its claims are indisputable but that it is still willing to negotiate. Much the same thing has been said to Japan and other nations in the region who find their offshore territory now claimed by China. All this is classic Chinese strategy. China has a long history of seeking to win such disputes without going to war. This approach has been much admired (and often used) throughout thousands of years of Chinese history. One thing Chinese leaders rely on a lot is lessons from Chinese history. In this case China is claiming most of the South China Sea, as well as choice bits off the coasts of Taiwan, Japan and South Korea. The prize is fish, oil, gas and any other wealth to be had in those waters. China has tremendous advantages in these disputes. China has nuclear weapons (none of its opponents do), massive economic muscle and the largest armed forces in the region. Thus equipped China can use the “two steps forward, one step back” tactic. This means making a few concessions while steadily taking control of the disputed territory. China is building manned outposts on many of these uninhabited reefs and rocks and keeping the troops there supplied at great expense. Any use of force to remove these token forces (or to prevent the bases from being built) can be declared a military attack on China, which justifies a military response. China would use massive force (which it is now able to deploy in the South China Sea and other adjacent waters) and then call a halt for negotiations. China believes it has a winning strategy here and so far they are winning.

To complicate matters further, Taiwan is using similar tactics against Japan in the dispute (which includes China) over who owns the Senkaku Islands in the East China Sea. But the main aggressor is seen as China and this has triggered an arms race from India to Korea. China also has several major land claims on India and the Indians are rapidly building up their forces on their border with China as well as naval strength in the Indian Ocean, where the Chinese Navy is increasingly seen.

Your views of the US are still based on past and that is hindering your ability to see the future.

When u right something down, please take a moment or two if u will, read what u have written contemplate on the message u intend to send, then post it, cause right now u don't make any sense..

The article is on sino - India relation and how it should be fundamentally is independent of any other relation that both the countries might have with other countries.. I think the article is great as it articulates a very positive approach from the mandarins in Beijing, I hope the same thoughts are reciprocated from the GOI. :china:

P.S. I don't know how to post the India Flag

You quoted me as if I made I made some mistake. Could you point out what I did wrong? I think my point is pretty clear and I was talking to a Chinese poster not you. Are you an Indian Commie Sympathizer? You know you guys are the worst, you will sell India to appease the Chinese. We have already seen how you guys wor, so plz save for dribble for someone else. Got it? Was that clear?

The article can say whatever it wants. Im posting on this forum to give my thoughts and opinions? Do you comprehend? You say positive thoughts then I ask you what fuking planet are you living in? Don;t you see our neighborhood and what is being done? So all that positive talk is just cheap talk. LEt them stop interfering with our neighbors and supporting groups and nations that are against us. Why are they involved in taking out govt that are friendly with us and propping up rogue regimes?

Take your own advice

There is nothing wrong in trying to go for a strategic containment of China. If China is trying to do this to India for decades (by forming Strategic relations with Pakistan) and trying to keep India in check, I don't know why India wont do same to China.

But going for strategic encirclement of China also would be a independent decision only. If you take your decisions Independently then forming strategic relations to secure your interests is also your own Independent decision!

and what is expected of India? to give up its interests in Kashmir, Indian Ocean and SCS to China and try nothing to counter, while China keeps on pestering and promoting Indian encirclement in these spheres. :rofl:

It is a chess game and since China has not offered a draw, obviously for Chinese to expect India to offer to resign is little stupid!

You quoted me as if I made I made some mistake. Could you point out what I did wrong? I think my point is pretty clear and I was talking to a Chinese poster not you. Are you an Indian Commie Sympathizer? You know you guys are the worst, you will sell India to appease the Chinese. We have already seen how you guys wor, so plz save for dribble for someone else. Got it? Was that clear?

The article can say whatever it wants. Im posting on this forum to give my thoughts and opinions? Do you comprehend? You say positive thoughts then I ask you what fuking planet are you living in? Don;t you see our neighborhood and what is being done? So all that positive talk is just cheap talk. LEt them stop interfering with our neighbors and supporting groups and nations that are against us. Why are they involved in taking out govt that are friendly with us and propping up rogue regimes?

Take your own advice

Hey Dude, just Chill ok, never meant to disrespect you, but if you feel offended then I am sorry about it, no need to start cussing n all, I am just telling you that whatever your opinion and way of thinking is very wrong and it doesn't serve as good precedent, don't u think we all asian bro's should try to live peacefully with each other rather than bare our fangs towards one another.

P.S. m no commie sympathizer and please try not to use the F- word ever so often, makes you look like a foul mouthed idiot, Peace bro :angel:

There is no reason for India to join the strategic containment of china, Unless we are forced to and that too by China Only.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom