What's new

India’s military studying options for any China war on Taiwan

Same options used in Chitral

Ask the Ghorkas and Tibetans if they are willing or not.

The Chinese won't remain much long on the back foot against India. It's an existential threat that India is posing to China.

Great Initiative and about time we start doing such type of simulations regularly.

But I am not sure India can do anything in the situation barring providing logistics support to US and it's allies and even that would be far fetched.
India opening a new front against China would be a death wish for us.
We can barely fight a defensive war against China forget about an offensive operation against China

Taiwan is a gone case, they neither have the strategic depth, population dividend, will to fight or logistical capability to deter a Chinese invasion not to mention stakes would be too high for Taiwanese allies to risk a direct conflict with China

If India gets involved militarily they will suffer alot but Usa will be okay, as usual Usa will use other nations to do their dirty work. India best bet would be to stay out but give political and economic support to the Quad, China will suffer alot and this way India can catch up to China, maybe even replace it as the soon to be the biggest economy in the world. Don't forget Russia will never support Indian military involvement in Taiwan v China.

Everyone thought the same about Ukraine, that they will capitulate within a week.

I agree that Taiwan is too small in all ways, but the Chinese could be dragged into a war that could drain them. It all depends on what the Chinese would like to achieve though, in case they do try and take Taiwan.

If China invades Taiwan, they will use full force, I know it looks like another Ukraine Russia war but it will be different and deadly. But I don't see any benefit of China invading Taiwan as majority of the population is Han Chinese, they would rather wait it out, become economic/military super power and Taiwan people will themselves want to join China. Similar to Hong Kong.

These slum dogs suddenly get so interested and excited about meddling in the affairs of Chinese Taiwan, really think their country is a superpower just next to the US eh, these fools should care to build more public toilets in the la la land instead !
What options Indian military has studied in Depsang plains other than pleading China to move back and vacate the area???

Deutsche Welle reports that India is also considering opening a second front, pitting China in a two-front war

Is it overestimating Indians or underestimating their intelligence?

NATO will make India, China's Ukraine.

It will be fun to see India getting spanked by China.

Balkanization of India has started.

This is beginning of the end of India.

What options Indian military has studied in Depsang plains other than pleading China to move back and vacate the area???
One option is to serve as a logistic base. Our naval ports are far and would require tremendous resources to attack.

Second would be to simply build up forces on our side of the border forcing the other side to match and divert resources from the war effort

Attacking china would be suicidal and beyond our capabilities at the moment, but simply posing would also have an advantageous effect.

Lol
IA used to patrol along the LAC in depsang inside aksai chin, chinese are blocking at few places now. In return, IA ain't allowing the PLA to patrol near the Burtse
View attachment 951957

If India gets involved militarily they will suffer alot but Usa will be okay, as usual Usa will use other nations to do their dirty work. India best bet would be to stay out but give political and economic support to the Quad, China will suffer alot and this way India can catch up to China, maybe even replace it as the soon to be the biggest economy in the world. Don't forget Russia will never support Indian military involvement in Taiwan v China.

If China invades Taiwan, they will use full force, I know it looks like another Ukraine Russia war but it will be different and deadly. But I don't see any benefit of China invading Taiwan as majority of the population is Han Chinese, they would rather wait it out, become economic/military super power and Taiwan people will themselves want to join China. Similar to Hong Kong.
I really enjoy watching South Asian countries boast about their military role and capabilities.

MTXX_MH20230909_015945029.jpg

Screenshot_20230909_020137.jpg

Back
Top Bottom