What's new

Will India join strategic containment of China?

India should act on its own interests. Sure, it is good to know what People's Daily and other Chinese media think and write, but I wouldn´t give them a Penny as they are not trusty.

This article is whole load of BS!
here is why , for yrs into the future , China is depended on the world , much more than others on it , perhaps except the resource country like Australia , Russia , middle east(oil) , Brazil and Canada whose GDP will take a beating if china stops buying
If there is a trade war / embargo with US , EU and Japan. it wont be able to sell her goods , with 3 ( 1,2,3rd) major trading partners gone , her GDP will crash , goods will stuck at port , unemployment will rise over night , there will be lots of unhappy Chinese demanding answer from the government , with thousands of riots in current environment , this will double to massive scale

China has boundaries with more than half population of this planet as market for offer and demand, sure with trade embargo, China will suffer from massive export disadvantage but it will have to auto regulated and readjusted the productions base on new reality, I believe with china internal population and trade with surrounding countries alone without saying Middle East, Africa and Latine america, China will be able to survive and fulfill self-sufficiency...than if this happens, the international trade system established by western countries will be redefined, all WTO and international law will overwritten.

China has boundaries with more than half population of this planet as market for offer and demand, sure with trade embargo, China will suffer from massive export disadvantage but it will have to auto regulated and readjusted the productions base on new reality, I believe with china internal population and trade with surrounding countries alone without saying Middle East, Africa and Latine america, China will be able to survive and fulfill self-sufficiency...than if this happens, the international system established by western countries will be redefined, all WTO and international law will overwritten.

You are pointing to self sustaining economy. Good luck with that.
But I think China opens its economy ( though partially ) for a reason. Otherwise you guies where already in self centric economy. Why open up then. And why close now ??? And what about the investments made in other markets ??? Let go ???

You are pointing to self sustaining economy. Good luck with that.
But I think China opens its economy ( though partially ) for a reason. Otherwise you guies where already in self centric economy. Why open up then. And why close now ??? And what about the investments made in other markets ??? Let go ???

We just talk about hypothetical embargo and how China will survive. I didn't talk about China open/close economy.

120745xrcg31aa5adjzpy4.jpg

I would encourage indians to honestly look at the widening gap before making any decision.

Keep your warnings to yourselves, you will be in a ****ed up situation if India too get involved, so it is advisable to talk softly as your CCP mouthpiece is doing right now.

Given the fact China has assisted Pakistan in nuclear and delivery systems, India has little choice.

However overtly head butting with China makes little sense as peace is the final option for both nations. And this peace can be only won through a position of strength.

India should pretend to be part of the China containment alliance so that we can gain concessions from both sides and India develops.

Given the fact China has assisted Pakistan in nuclear and delivery systems, India has little choice.

However overtly head butting with China makes little sense as peace is the final option for both nations. And this peace can be only won through a position of strength.

India should pretend to be part of the China containment alliance so that we can gain concessions from both sides and India develops.

Thank God that people like you are not represented in our FM.

China is powerful Bcoz of her People and economy not military hardware,chinese are very peaceful and very humble people.
We may be not Strong to attack china but we are strong enough to defend ourshelves and can give a very strong responce.
and in future both the economy of china and india will be depended on each other so War is the least thing on their mind.

That is correct. China is too powerful now with our stealth fighters, aircraft carriers and missile arsenal. If India is smart, we split South Tibet / Arunachal. Otherwise, India will be partitioned.

Very pragmatic indeed, I believe that suit India best interest and no doubt that your gorvermnent is doing that now with China and U.S : with U.S you can gain access to their military technology and geopolitical support, in the other hand you can blackmail China to back down on issue such Kashmir, String pearl...or literally ask China to leave Indian Ocean. It's pretty much obvious for me but I don't know if China understand India intention...maybe they need 101 lesson on Geopoltic. :coffee:

If i assume what you are saying is correct then why US Gives Waiver to china on Iran Sanction ,i think only beacuse it know they cannot mess with china Economily or Militarily.

CHina just have to Buy Gold from its US Dollar Reserve and we all see how the dollar go down.

US Attack Iraq not for WMD but because it simple move away from Dollar to Euro and the world saw dollar going down .

This article is whole load of BS!

here is why , for yrs into the future , China is depended on the world , much more than others on it , perhaps except the resource country like Australia , Russia , middle east(oil) , Brazil and Canada whose GDP will take a beating if china stops buying

If there is a trade war / embargo with US , EU and Japan. it wont be able to sell her goods , with 3 ( 1,2,3rd) major trading partners gone , her GDP will crash , goods will stuck at port , unemployment will rise over night , there will be lots of unhappy Chinese demanding answer from the government , with thousands of riots in current environment , this will double to massive scale

what is the point of Russia selling all the raw material at premium?

There is only so many new roads, rail , towns and mall's you can build ..

Also most will argue , china can use its large Forex to crash dollar and Euro , in fact it cant, Forex are largely liability ,

If china sell all her USD tomorrow it wont crash the US dolor , china will take a beating on its saving ( also what will she buy instead of USD - Euro or Yen)

Like someone once said " if you owe china 100 billion ; you got a problem , if you owe it 1 trillion ; then she's got a problem .

nowadays , most elected leaders( including Chinese) are businessman more than politician , everyone is in it for the money/agenda for their business partners/lobbyist ...

so these type of articles are for " Chinese feel good " with vested interest ..

update- this my take on the article don't mean to offend anyone

Very pragmatic indeed, I believe that suit India best interest and no doubt that your gorvermnent is doing that now with China and U.S : with U.S you can gain access to their military technology and geopolitical support, in the other hand you can blackmail China to back down on issue such Kashmir, String pearl...or literally ask China to leave Indian Ocean. It's pretty much obvious for me but I don't know if China understand India intention...maybe they need 101 lesson on Geopoltic. :coffee:

I think they can but i personally belive that india & china 2 of the historic civilizations on earth should forget what happend in the past & move on most of the time in the history we have been friendly so why ruin our relationship
greater sino-indo relationship will ensure that asian century comes back & we become back that the power we were

China has boundaries with more than half population of this planet as market for offer and demand, sure with trade embargo, China will suffer from massive export disadvantage but it will have to auto regulated and readjusted the productions base on new reality, I believe with china internal population and trade with surrounding countries alone without saying Middle East, Africa and Latine america, China will be able to survive and fulfill self-sufficiency...than if this happens, the international trade system established by western countries will be redefined, all WTO and international law will overwritten.

Ya , its your pipe dream ,

Without the West-US there is isn't a market on this planet to absorb what china makes.

Guess most Chinese fail to understand , without US and west , you would have been just a communist country waiting to implode this is because communist feared market reforms as a creation of capitalistic west , its lack of this and appropriate economic principle which caused the collapse of USSR.

The one man , who saw this coming was Deng Xiaoping, off course he had to wait till Mao left for good to release most of his dream ,

The United states and West helped China rise and continued to do so , and is not afraid of China rising, and will look favorably until you starting attacking your neighbors like ( HongWU and Communist8 suggest :rofl:) , The west pumped trillions of dollars into china at the expense of their people , this initial framework was started by Henry Kissinger under Nixon .

There is lots of grumbling in the western society about allowing Chinese to get away with huge level of trade deficit/imbalance but most in the elite agree otherwise.

The rise of China is looked upon favorable by the west , unlike what you guys think, because there is this Idea that China will prospers along with its people one day play a very prudent part in world politics also create a huge market for US - West

Also , although for now China is termed as State-Capitalist , there will come a time when CCP will have to make way to Social Democracy , when Chinese people prosper and demand more.

Yes its not going to be a perfect marriage , there is going to be argument and rivalry . this is due to fact we after all are animals- monkeys ( humans ).

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom