What's new

Will India join strategic containment of China?

what is the fact ? you said "Pakistan are willing to change or shift friends for money" tell me after all of money that us have given to Pakistan when did Pakistan abandon Arab Countries Ex 6 days war, youmkapur war and when did Pakistan shifted from china and yea after all the aids Pakistan Have from US Still Pakistan has Strong alliance With China and name 1 country that PAkistan has shifted from ? so dear you are trolling

If I write it will be considered troll...but when you have asked the question let me reply.
Afghanistan is the example....Pakistan was one of the two countries that recognized the Taliban government and considered them as brothers in arm.
Post 9/11 USA first approached Turkey to set up base to launch attack in Afghanistan and were offered a lucrative 10 billion package...and yet they refused...Pakistan not only accepted the money but also participated in the execution of Afghans...where was your loyalty then.

If I write it will be considered troll...but when you have asked the question let me reply.
Afghanistan is the example....Pakistan was one of the two countries that recognized the Taliban government and considered them as brothers in arm.
Post 9/11 USA first approached Turkey to set up base to launch attack in Afghanistan and were offered a lucrative 10 billion package...and yet they refused...Pakistan not only accepted the money but also participated in the execution of Afghans...where was your loyalty then.

ooo do you know Pak Army is training Afghan Army now a days ? so this Pakistan has not turned against Afghanistan but Against Taliban

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom