What's new

Will India join NATO’s war in Afghanistan?

thats really nice ahaahahhaha one side milk us one side milk you :rofl: tell me they are smart or we?

dude all countries do that...u milk usa and china....we milk usa and russia....lanka milks india and china...it happens....

they milk both and support whoever gives more mik...:rofl:

any Indian involvement will make the situation more worse, nor it can not be used to blackmail Pakistan by the US.

And i don't think India will join militarily, and as for providing logistical support, i don't see how that will happen. Pakistan shares border with Afghanistan, any aerial route will be either through Pakistan or through Iran, so am not sure, what kind of logistical support they are gonna provide.

Central Asia and Russia.

dude all countries do that...u milk usa and china....we milk usa and russia....lanka milks india and china...it happens....

they milk both and support whoever gives more mik...:rofl:

but they are not country they are groups dear none of them have full control over afghanistan .

but they are not country they are groups dear none of them have full control over afghanistan .

Who is talking about control?? It's just playing a role there, IMO India should go forward if they have a chance, a good time to use all those weapons we are collecting for the last decade or so , plus it will also gice us some training on how to fight on other lands with other countries... other than peacekeeping missions, IA doesn't participate much on the world, this could be a good way to do that..

welcome joker, please post something sensible, or the CCP wont pay you...

Everything is a CCP conspiracy ? I'm not chinese, However the Taliban and it's networks have been weakened already and NATO will be pushing to weaken it very much before the 2014 pullout, I believe India should take this opportunity to finish off the remain taliban and stablize the country not only that but Indian Military can flex it's muscles and see what it's all about, India will have pakistan on two sides.

Everything is a CCP conspiracy ? I'm not chinese, However the Taliban and it's networks have been weakened already and NATO will be pushing to weaken it very much before the 2014 pullout, I believe India should take this opportunity to finish off the remain taliban and stablize the country not only that but Indian Military can flex it's muscles and see what it's all about, India will have pakistan on two sides.
LOL dont teach me that brother, you can cover your nationality with an american flag, but how will you cover your mentality?? :lol:

LOL dont teach me that brother, you can cover your nationality with an american flag, but how will you cover your mentality?? :lol:
Is his mentality or nationality the topic of discussion ? ...

You can go see my nationality on my user page, but the conspiracy mentally seems to be affecting you.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Is his mentality or nationality the topic of discussion ? ...

Apparently not however Everything seems to be a conspiracy.

The topic is how idiotic chinese forumers are....
Cant you just stick to the topic and post something relevant ? :hitwall: As far as i see it , this article was written by an Indian with absolutely no idea of geography or international affairs ... Care to refute that ? Or will you make another troll post and get banned ? :azn:

I think India should send only two persons to Afghanistan:

1) Salman Khan
body-builder.gif

2) Rajnikanth :triniti:

The two are enough for the whole taliban and other extremists. There is no need for NATO or US forces there. :enjoy:

I was referring to the Overthrow of Northern Alliance from Kabul and rise of Taliban in 1996 , whats the excuse now ? Were you bankrupt even then ? .

India's economic growth is pretty much a story of the 21st century, the mid to late nineties were when things started to fall in place but government finances weren't that great. The revenues available with the government can only now be seen to have an effect on India's ability to influence matters. If in the nineties, anyone claimed that India could give a billion dollars to Afghanistan as aid, they would have pretty much been laughed out of town. Not the case anymore.

Back
Top Bottom