What's new

Will India join NATO’s war in Afghanistan?

Yeah , those same NA chaps kept wishing for Indian help after they were kicked out from Kabul by Taliban :lol: Wonder why didn't you help them then ? :azn: India is in economic position , so wasn't it back then ? :D ... Continue signing those agreements with the mayor of Kabul , they wont even be worth the paper they are written on once we decide to boil ... Pakistanis having massive experience in Afghan affairs know how to deal with the developing situation on ground , that is why USA keeps asking for opening routes and begs for Pakistani help to negotiate ... We will see who had pipe dreams when the times comes :toast_sign: ...

India was pretty much economically bankrupt in the early 90's & could do very little to help the NA except to give them some refuge & relatively low level funding. Not that case anymore, India is already pumping billions of dollars into afghanistan, you can be sure that NA would benefit hugely from Indian generosity. The russians are in far better economic state than the 90's & the Iranians are not about to be pleased with the prospect of a Taliban return. As I said earlier, you really are going to get your wish. Whether that becomes a nightmare is something that you need to ponder about.

And those thinking NATO will leave Afghanistan in 2014 or 2022 is simply dreaming. They will reduce their presence but will keep key areas under hold and maintain large bases. But India's decision should not be effected by NATO's presence, Indian soldiers in Afghanistan is a strategic opportunity.

US tang agaya taliban se to sunny deol kya kar le ga un ka sirji

Sunny Paji Pump ukar lenge sab afganiyon ki...... lol

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

And those thinking NATO will leave Afghanistan in 2014 or 2022 is simply dreaming. They will reduce their presence but will keep key areas under hold and maintain large bases. But India's decision should not be effected by NATO's presence, Indian soldiers in Afghanistan is a strategic opportunity.

I agree............... We should deploy some troops in the name of training.

Training is the way to go...no offensive duties...

instill the indian sense of professional ethics and disciple, espirit-de-corps and further hone the fighting spirit of the afghan....

win win for india and afghanistan...

And those thinking NATO will leave Afghanistan in 2014 or 2022 is simply dreaming. They will reduce their presence but will keep key areas under hold and maintain large bases. But India's decision should not be effected by NATO's presence, Indian soldiers in Afghanistan is a strategic opportunity

Logic is baseless. Decreasing troop presence will only make Nato more susceptible to attacks. The Pashtuns will continue fighting for the end of time.

Indian soldiers will also be seen as invaders. Like I've said there is a reason why the mountains in Afghanistan are called Hindu Kush.

kabhi khushi kabhi ghum its same situation . i would like to see indian 100.000 solders in afghanistan busy in crush taliban for save india from future terror .
Ye dhil mange more huh?

wo kya kehty hai na

afghanistan jaany waloon ke kadmoon ke nishan milty hain aany waloon ke nhi :lol:

India was pretty much economically bankrupt in the early 90's & could do very little to help the NA except to give them some refuge & relatively low level funding. Not that case anymore, India is already pumping billions of dollars into afghanistan, you can be sure that NA would benefit hugely from Indian generosity. The russians are in far better economic state than the 90's & the Iranians are not about to be pleased with the prospect of a Taliban return. As I said earlier, you really are going to get your wish. Whether that becomes a nightmare is something that you need to ponder about.
I was referring to the Overthrow of Northern Alliance from Kabul and rise of Taliban in 1996 , whats the excuse now ? Were you bankrupt even then ? :azn: Only time will tell , who will have how much influence but one thing is for sure , there's no question of India gaining any , you are not even in the race ... Pouring in billions means nothing , how safe are your citizens/personnels even now with all NA and NATO around ? :smokin: You cannot imagine the extent of corruption in ANA ... The USA and other NATO countries constantly keep complaining about it ... Russians wont try the same mistake again , I can assure you ... As for Iran , they have got their hands full ...

wo kya kehty hai na

afghanistan jaany waloon ke kadmoon ke nishan milty hain aany waloon ke nhi :lol:

Than I have a question for you. Woh 40 lakh afghani aap k desh may kaisay a gaya?

Indian soldiers will also be seen as invaders. Like I've said there is a reason why the mountains in Afghanistan are called Hindu Kush.

afghans include our allies northern alliance and nationalist anti-taliban pashtun also..:azn:

afghans include our allies northern alliance and nationalist anti-taliban pashtun also..:azn:

thats really nice ahaahahhaha one side milk us one side milk you :rofl: tell me they are smart or we?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom