What's new

Will India join NATO’s war in Afghanistan?

Cant you just stick to the topic and post something relevant ? :hitwall: As far as i see it , this article was written by an Indian with absolutely no idea of geography or international affairs ... Care to refute that ? Or will you make another troll post and get banned ? :azn:
Thats what you ppl. are famous for, anyways, I see no reason why you are crying??
and which geography are you talking about, we can connect to afganisthan via rajasthan ... you have even seen that??

Send 100,000 troops to finish off the weakened Taliban not only will you stablize it but also get a chance to see how well the Indian Forces are, Including you will encircle Pakistan.

Send 100,000 troops to finish off the weakened Taliban not only will you stablize it but also get a chance to see how well the Indian Forces are, Including you will encircle Pakistan.

Nope not gonna happen, other than training the Afghanistani Forces I don't see any reason to deploy such a vast number of troops. It takes some serious amount of money to deploy and maintain such a large number of troops. For now it is better to train, and give Intel to the Afghanistan.

Thats what you ppl. are famous for, anyways, I see no reason why you are crying??
and which geography are you talking about, we can connect to afganisthan via rajasthan ... you have even seen that??

Check your previous off topic troll post attacking a person's mentality and nationality ... What it has to do with the discussion we are having ? As for being famous for banning , it is not something exclusive to members with Indian flag , even I have been issued infractions/banned in the past ... Understandable ?

Go take a class or two in geography or even check the map on wiki or somewhere else ... Will you build a underground tunnel from Rajasthan to Afghanistan ? :rofl:

Nope not gonna happen, other than training the Afghanistani Forces I don't see any reason to deploy such a vast number of troops. It takes some serious amount of money to deploy and maintain such a large number of troops. For now it is better to train, and give Intel to the Afghanistan.

It would depend on how well Afghan troops are trained currently now low morale, deserters, and internal taliban members within the Army. it would need alot of support and funding.

Don't send troops. Send money to control the media. If India can do that, then India can pretty much get public opinion in their favor. Once that's done, manipulate public opinion so that Afghans don't oppose massive export of their natural resources to India under favorable terms. Create propaganda to incite people against Pakistan, and India would automatically be seen as a stabilizing force.

Don't send troops. Send money to control the media. If India can do that, then India can pretty much get public opinion in their favor. Once that's done, manipulate public opinion so that Afghans don't oppose massive export of their natural resources to India under favorable terms. Create propaganda to incite people against Pakistan, and India would automatically be seen as a stabilizing force.

Been tried won't work, unless the taliban are finished. likely the taliban deal will need to come faster. it's very much likely taliban will be apart of afghanistan's future.

Been tried won't work, unless the taliban are finished. likely the taliban deal will need to come faster. it's very much likely taliban will be apart of afghanistan's future.
Ground realities suggests that it is the other way around ... Why else would NATO or more precisely want to negotiate with Taliban ?

Ground realities suggests that it is the other way around ... Why else would NATO or more precisely want to negotiate with Taliban ?

They would have to strike a deal, maybe if it goes Afghanistan can be like Saudi Arabia or something.

For now, it seems so. This nation of cavemen are getting themselves into deeper $hit. Next time US soldiers set foot on their soil, they'd be wearing invisibility cloaks. The US is just buying time to strike back later on. If you can't protect your resources, then those resources are not yours anymore. A classic example of mullahs destroying a resource-rich nation

For now, it seems so. This nation of cavemen are getting themselves into deeper $hit. Next time US soldiers set foot on their soil, they'd be wearing invisibility cloaks. The US is just buying time to strike back later on. If you can't protect your resources, then those resources are not yours anymore. A classic example of mullahs destroying a resource-rich nation

Anything is currently better then the former Taliban government currently I think Afghanistan should become like saudi arabia it's somewhere at least.

but they are not country they are groups dear none of them have full control over afghanistan .

thats true...but right now...the northern alliance are in a much stronger position than they were in the 90s...and if its a civil war...all three...india,russia and iran will support the northern alliance...

both india and russia were in very unstable positions last time northern alliance were defeated,,,this time they are relatively stronger and more stable....also the usa might also support the northern alliance groups because if taliban becomes strong enough it will start targeting usa...

Check your previous off topic troll post attacking a person's mentality and nationality ... What it has to do with the discussion we are having ? As for being famous for banning , it is not something exclusive to members with Indian flag , even I have been issued infractions/banned in the past ... Understandable ?

Go take a class or two in geography or even check the map on wiki or somewhere else ... Will you build a underground tunnel from Rajasthan to Afghanistan ? :rofl:

good idea,,, hmmm...

lol you are a kid and u need to grow up.....and this time around, not all pashtun support the taliban...

I am not claiming they do, but continue to make yourself seem like a retard. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom