What's new

Will India ever be a "real" super-power?

This is something for the cheerleaders to celebrate, then:

Demographic dividend - GALORE?

Chinese population is growing old. The effect are already visible, there are not enough number of kids to study in Chinese schools. Chinese percapita income is still extremely low to afford a high percentage old population.

This is something for the cheerleaders to celebrate, then:

Demographic dividend - GALORE?

Well, one can post a lot of Chinese pictures on the same lines.

Your population density in the habitable areas (Han areas) is the same as India...

Chinese population is growing old. The effect are already visible, there are not enough number of kids to study in Chinese schools. Chinese percapita income is still extremely low to afford a high percentage old population.

let me be the first to celebrate on india's overtaking China as the largest country in world in terms of headcounts.

I hope indians can achieve that sooner, say in 2025. I thinik it is all achievable. Try harder cheerleaders!

Would you wish that to happen even earlier, in 2020? eh, cheerleaders?

Pakistan's biggest secret weapon against military takeover by any stronger power is the complete and unappetizing mess that it is. Throughout history, conquests have always been by the impoverished of the opulent. Do not see this trend reversing here.

About which ancestors you are talking about? You mean the week pakistani hindus who were easily converted to islam by some barbarian conquerers or you considering the invaders as ur ancestors.. That is a shame na?

I keep hearing you Indians referring to others as 'barbarians' or 'primitives'.

The Arabs are barbarians as you are to bacteria. You have been, historically speaking, the 2nd least accomplished people on Earth (only the hunter-gatherer tribes of sub-Saharan Africa have been historically worse off, and EVEN THEN they were not really in the game).

The Arabs ran circles around you, the Mongolians too, the Indo-Aryans before that, and recently the British, the Chinese (during their hilariously short war with you), and finally the Pakistanis are meeting you force for force, with India not winning so much as a square mile of land in their campaigns.

Every time you insult a non-Indian ethnic group, it makes me want to puke. You people have no right to demean anyone else; you are far more barbaric than any other group of people that exists today (save some African nations at your standard of living, yet they don't keep insulting every non-Black, nor do they keep publicly expressing their severe mental and physical deficits for all to see).

let me be the first to celebrate on overtaking China as the largest country in world in terms of no of people.
I hope indians can achieve that sooner, say in 2025. I thinik it is all achievable. Try harder cheerleaders!

I believe you talk about fundamental question of growing old Chinese population and lack of kids in schools who will be inadequate to run Chinese economy in the future.

I keep hearing you Indians referring to others as 'barbarians' or 'primitives'.

The Arabs are barbarians as you are to bacteria. You have been, historically speaking, the 2nd least accomplished people on Earth (only the hunter-gatherer tribes of sub-Saharan Africa have been historically worse off, and EVEN THEN they were not really in the game).

The Arabs ran circles around you, the Mongolians too, the Indo-Aryans before that, and recently the British, the Chinese (during their hilariously short war with you), and finally the Pakistanis are meeting you force for force, with India not winning so much as a square mile of land in their campaigns.

Every time you insult a non-Indian ethnic group, it makes me want to puke. You people have no right to demean anyone else; you are far more barbaric than any other group of people that exists today (save some African nations at your standard of living, yet they don't keep insulting every non-Black, nor do they keep publicly expressing their severe mental and physical deficits for all to see).

I notice you aren't taking any logic. :wacko:

I believe you talk about fundamental question of growing old Chinese population and lack of kids in schools who will be inadequate to run Chinese economy in the future.

I notice you aren't taking any logic. :wacko:

I am not too worry about it

would you like india to beat China's population by what 2020? 2025?

Is it something to celebrate or to woe? @Wright said your gdp will surpass China's too. Do you buy it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not too worry about it

would you like india to beat China's population by what 2020? 2025?

Is it something to celebrate or to woe? @Wright said your gdp will surpass China's too. Do you buy it?

There is nothing to celebrate or woe but you need to tell me how you are going to tackle the manpower shortfall after your population is growing old. Right now, there are not enough kids in Chinese schools to study.

Moreover most of the Chinese population is concentrated along East coast since most of China is very inhospitable to live.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is nothing to celebrate or woe but you need to tell me how you are going to tackle the manpower shortfall after your population is growing old. Right now, there are not enough kids in Chinese schools to study.

Moreover most of the Chinese population is concentrated along East coast since most of China is very inhospitable to live.

I repeat I am not too worry about it. Our kids will be receiving much better teacher's attention and care due to the improved teacher-to-student ratios. The quality of education for them will be much better whereas your kids - they are just lucky to have 1/4 of a full meal a day! Or I know you people would just carry on the anarchial policy - more undernourished kids by the millions will be in jeopardy

There are many ways to sort out the aging population:
1. relaxing the 1 child policy
2. mechanization of industrial productions
3. postponing the retirement age
4. import of contractual labourers

now your turn to answer my question - would you like to celebrate or to woe on your overtaking our population - in year of 2020? 2025? or what year? your pick!

I repeat I am not too worry about it. Our kids will be receiving much better teacher's attention and care due to the improved teacher-to-student ratios. The quality of education for them will be much better whereas your kids - they are just lucky to have 1/4 a full meal a day! Or I know you people would just carry on the anarchy policy - more undernourished kids by the millions will be at jeopardy

now your turn to answer my question - would you like to celebrate or to woe on your overtaking our population - in year of 2020? 2025? or what year? your pick!

Still it will fail to solve the problem of the lack of workforce in the future as there are insufficient number of kids in schools of China. So, tell us how will China is going to tackle such problems.

Still it will fail to solve the problem of the lack of workforce in the future as there are insufficient number of kids in schools of China. So, tell us how will China is going to tackle such problems.

dont try to bore us to death by circumventing my question and repeating the same things as I have adequately given you the solutions!

your old cheerleading tactics!

dont try to bore us to death by circumventing my question and repeating the same things as I have adequately given you the solutions!

your old cheerleading tactics!

I am yet to get a proper answer from you or you don't have an answer for the future problem looming over China. :lol:

India subcontinent itself was invaded many times. Muslim invasion is just one of them. if you are a Hindi, you just follow the religion of an earlier invaders. The Aryan invaders that brought caste and Hinduism to India.

You are saying about vedic religion.. What is hinduism?? Hinduism is a collective term applied to the many philosophical and religious tradition native to india.. Hinduism has neither a specific moment of origin nor a specific founder... Undestand two things hinduism is native to india and vedic religion is a part of it like budhism , jainism.. Yes budhism is also a part of hinduism.. Study more about hindu philophy man.. It is so interesting..

I repeat I am not too worry about it. Our kids will be receiving much better teacher's attention and care due to the improved teacher-to-student ratios. The quality of education for them will be much better whereas your kids - they are just lucky to have 1/4 of a full meal a day! Or I know you people would just carry on the anarchial policy - more undernourished kids by the millions will be in jeopardy

How pity that a country famous for its cheap labor have to think of importing contractual labor.

And now do you think that liberation of your policy of one child will be enough to bring birth ratio 2.1 to maintain your population at current level? Never. Now china has created a atmosphere in its masses that no one would like to have more than one child even though the restriction are relaxed.

I am yet get a proper answer from you or you don't have an answer for the future problem looming over China. :lol:

so you people just wont go away and let us puke even more by turning into cheerleading nastiness!

How pity that a country famous for its cheap labor have to think of importing contractual labor.

And now do you think that liberation of your policy of one child will be enough to bring birth ratio 2.1 to maintain your population at current level? Never. Now china has created a atmosphere in its masses that no one would like to have more than one child even though the restriction are relaxed.

cheap labour? what is indian's per capita income? you are dirt cheap!

I have given you several solutions and if those are not for you low IQs to understand that is not my fault and keep celebrating on your "demographic dividends" which means, oh shall we wait for the next UN's statistics of indians' undernourished kids?

or the PISA test results? Oh no, indian cheerleaders have given up hope on their kids and dropped out of the test altogether! Congratulations on shoving another dirt under the rug!

Leave or leave your replies here I'll give you another round of awakening answers which you keep denying in several hours time!

Back
Top Bottom