What's new

Will India ever be a "real" super-power?

No need to send remittance to Taiwan. They are doing well. Heck, they even donate to Mother Teresa's organization so they can help out the Indians.

Its a tough fact that remittance is now the #1 source of income for you Indians. Its more worth while for an Indian nuclear scientist to clean bathroom in American than staying at home. This scientist will make more money clean bathroom in US. Furthermore, at least they can stay alive.

So the gallbladder started leaking furiously again... ;)

Don't know why such primitive zombies obsess so much with us.

We have only the burning middle finger for such people. Shoo... Shoo...

For Indians in here, Supa Powa is India.

Indians here hasn't claimed themselves to be super power. But I have been noticing something here. I have seen many Chinese here disparage India as third world country ofcourse which is true thereby claiming themselves to be the first world country. ;)

Case to point here you go -

Disgusting cheaters!

We should ban all Indian products from entering our markets.

I don't want medicines from 3rd world countries like India that give me more problems.

And yes, like other Superpowers, we will help build primary schools and health centers for the Pushtun kabailis.

They need all the help they can get.

They think the drones are the Quranic ababeels saving them from the Taliban and the AQ types... ;)

Why are you Indians talk about helping others when you need assistance yourselves. And stop attack Muslims because of their religion. Attacking muslims do not make Indians a superpower. Especially forum attacks.

Go and read constitution of India.

Is the Indian constitution in English?

Why are you Indians talk about helping others when you need assistance yourselves. And stop attack Muslims because of their religion. Attacking muslims do not make Indians a superpower. Especially forum attacks.

Don't try to be too clever by this pathetic playing to the gallery.

You are not. Quite the contrary. ;)

It certainly have credentials else Pakistanis and Chinese would not have been responding in such a large numbers men. We do not say that but we come to know that when agencies such as Goldman sachs told us that.

Are you sure you can bank on Goldman's statements ?

Can you elaborate what are these credentials which make India a supa powa?

And yes, like other Superpowers, we will help build primary schools and health centers for the Pushtun kabailis.

They need all the help they can get.

They think the drones are the Quranic ababeels saving them from the Taliban and the AQ types... ;)

:) why don't you first build some toilets for Indians.

BTW when you become a supa powwa naaa then sure we will welcome if you build schools.

till then focus on Indian toilets ;)

Indians here hasn't claimed themselves to be super power. But I have been noticing something here. I have seen many Chinese here disparage India as third world country ofcourse which is true thereby claiming themselves to be the first world country. ;)

Yes a first world country where hundreds of millions run after the birds banging their pans and pots and drums.

All because one foolish "leader" got a stupid brainwave...

Then they jump headlong into a great leap...

You must start reading at post #198 if you don't see Indians claim themselves to be a superpower. Just count the number of facebook pages on Indian superpower. You will get a finger muscle cramps for pressing "like" on all those Indian supa powa sites.

I have no issue with their claim.

many Indians or for that matter internet Indians on different forums this one as well claim that they are in the making of a super power.

I am only asking a genuine question what is the definition of a super power?

What credentials Indians have to claim that to begin with?

As far as China is concerned you cant deny its already a world power though they are silently doing it but the world does not compare it with India neither India comes close to it.

:) why don't you first build some toilets for Indians.

BTW when you become a supa powwa naaa then sure we will welcome if you build schools.

till then focus on Indian toilets ;)

Well, that is our greatness. We are helping you so that you don't blow up yourselves and others.

I know why you obsess with toilets (though the kabailis hardly have any). You ask some Indians what a toilet is called in colloquial language and that will make it clear. ;)

I have no issue with their claim.

many Indians or for that matter internet Indians on different forums this one as well claim that they are in the making of a super power.

I am only asking a genuine question what is the definition of a super power?

What credentials Indians have to claim that to begin with?

As far as China is concerned you cant deny its already a world power though they are silently doing it but the world does not compare it with India neither India comes close to it.

Both are kaffir countries.

Tainu ki farak painda hai... ;)

You are the ones attacking Muslims in Xinziang..

Is the Indian constitution in English?

Its in both Hindi and English.. don't tell me you expect a copy printed for you in Chinese. :omghaha:

But on second thoughts... what would you understand of a constitution?:omghaha:

You must start reading at post #198 if you don't see Indians claim themselves to be a superpower. Just count the number of facebook pages on Indian superpower. You will get a finger muscle cramps for pressing "like" on all those Indian supa powa sites.

Why are you so obsessed?

Just shoo off...

Back
Top Bottom