What's new

Will India ever be a "real" super-power?

For Indians in here, Supa Powa is India.

What credentials they have to back this self-styled claim ?

I repeat my question what is definition of a supa powa ? even if Indians think they are what is their definition of this phrase ?

I repeat my question what is definition of a supa powa ? even if Indians think they are what is their definition of this phrase ?

Different people have a different definition. But if you want to know how they think, India 2030 movie is a good place to start.

If you really love your country, you would not be there now. You would work outside of India and send remittance back home instead of wasting your jobless time here on this forum.

Like you are doing?

That is your definition of loving your country? Running away...

By reminding it of the centuries of humiliation and the gallbladder again and again?

You can keep repeating yourself all you want, but like I said, my IP address has been checked.

It seems that everyone here has a problem with India. Try and find more than 2 or 3 positive comments on India from non-Indians on this forum, for example. People find you very childish, arrogant, and outright incompetent.

You are also the greatest innovators - of excuses and falsehoods.

The bold part is an odd word in your post because this is something that doesn't suit Indians

Different people have a different definition. But if you want to know how they think, India 2030 movie is a good place to start.

It is.

It damaged an already fragile brain permanently after all. ;)

The bold part is an odd word in your post because this is something that doesn't suit Indians

Yes. It suits the kabailis the most.

As they get the collective punishments as a tribe...

:D sorry I don't have any love lost for Indian movies.

any other suggestion ?

If different definitions were the standard then today every country would have been a Super Power and specially India must have been a supa powa by now.

Last year they were giving lot of analysis of Indians & some westerns to back their claim - but now they don't like any analysis of westerns :pop:

Does it matter what some 50 centers and some Keyboard Jihadis believe... We Indians are striving to achieve our aspirations... Nay sayers will be nay sayers.

It certainly have credentials else Pakistanis and Chinese would not have been responding in such a large numbers men. We do not say that but we come to know that when agencies such as Goldman sachs told us that.

Like you are doing?

That is your definition of loving your country? Running away...

By reminding it of the centuries of humiliation and the gallbladder again and again?

No need to send remittance to Taiwan. They are doing well. Heck, they even donate to Mother Teresa's organization so they can help out the Indians.

Its a tough fact that remittance is now the #1 source of income for you Indians. Its more worth while for an Indian nuclear scientist to clean bathroom in American than staying at home. This scientist will make more money clean bathroom in US. Furthermore, at least they can stay alive.

Does it matter what some 50 centers and some Keyboard Jihadis believe... We Indians are striving to achieve our aspirations... Nay sayers will be nay sayers.

And yes, like other Superpowers, we will help build primary schools and health centers for the Pushtun kabailis.

They need all the help they can get.

They think the drones are the Quranic ababeels saving them from the Taliban and the AQ types... ;)

Back
Top Bottom