What's new

Will India ever be a "real" super-power?

He is a white supremacist with some complex towards Indians, I told his the real history of ancient Germanic and Nordic people.

White supremacist because I don't like the Indians on this forum?

Logic 101! Tell me why I have no problems with the other nationalities? Tell me why EVERYONE here has problems with Indians?

Because Indians are just better than everyone and everyone's jealous? Or because you guys act like total douche bags with severe personality disorders?

I agree with you. But what I meant was that regardless of some people rationalizing that there are various non-military ways of becoming a superpower, the fact remains that force projection on a global scale is the ONLY way to be taken seriously by everyone across the world. Yes financial clout matters, but financial clout without the means to protect your commerce and trade lanes means little. And financial clout as is evident from the history of the past few hundred to a few thousand years, comes from the barrel of a gun (or the edge of the sword, or the missile silo deep underground .....).

As things stand, there is only one real superpower and that is the US. The world IMHO was a better place when there were two, but there is nothing much we can do about that short of lamenting and analyzing. Yes, even today, as Syria has shown, even the US cannot still act unilaterally militarily push come to shove when big bear is not in the mood. And that too comes from the barrel of a gun. A depleted gun sure, but a gun nevertheless that is still way bigger than any other gun save one on the planet.

The gap is way too big. The post WWII years ensure that. It will never be bridged. China and eventually India will succeed or join the US as economic power centers. But make no mistake. Never as superpowers in the way we know it today.

I don't think we are interested in power projection in far off lands. Our area of interest in the Indian ocean and the shipping lanes for most of our trade.

We have a long way to go. I don't know of anyone who takes this Superpower thing seriously.

I think if we we sort out the internal issues in terms of a great economy and opportunities for our people, the rest will take care of itself.

What History? - These reports are published every year by multiple world organizations every year with latest statistics and as far as i know - those organizations are not run by ISI/PA

he he he choro bhi bhai jaan as many of indians have said we indians dont have any ambition to be a super power it was onli pakistanies and there obsession which fed on a monstorous image of india and they are obsessed about it and try to degrade india on every account but tell me are the rivers of honey and milk flowing in pakistan , is there no poverty and hunger deaths in pakistan , is pakistani nation happy with its current and former govts...he he he he kya bhai ji

May be. The white supremacists deserve the same contempt...

Somehow, I think he may just be a false flag from a nearby country given the obsession with India. ;)

That's cute. I've had numerous accusations from your fellow slum-dwellers. My IP address has already been checked.

Btw, what is it with you and your desperation to pretend that we admire and respect you so much? So much so that every time we criticize you, you pretend like we are actually from an Asian country by using your "false flag" comment? You're all unimaginative, un-creative dullards! Like robots basically.

You need to get together and use your collective imagination and brainpower to come up with more diverse and entertaining insults.

Tell me why EVERYONE here has problems with Indians?

:lol:

India has good relations with almost every country in the world and we have no problem with anyone.

Nor do most people have any problem with us.

I am almost sure this is a case of false flag...

That's cute. I've had numerous accusations from your fellow slum-dwellers.

That is the first sign of a primitive hater. We couldn't give a rat's arse to such primitive haters.

My IP address has already been checked.

So, what does an IP address prove? A location at best!

Btw, what is it with you and your desperation to pretend that we admire and respect you so much? So much so that every time we criticize you, you pretend like we are actually from an Asian country by using your "false flag" comment? You're all unimaginative, un-creative dullards! Like robots basically.

Frankly I couldn't care less.

Whether a zombie hater like you exists or not, the world will move on.

I personally think such people trying to generalize others lack self esteem. I don't want to spend a second worrying about such scum of the earth.

You need to get together and use your collective imagination and brainpower to come up with more diverse and entertaining insults.

Couldn't bother to.

You are a waste of time...

:lol:

India has good relations with almost every country in the world and we have no problem with anyone.

Nor do most people have any problem with us.

I am almost sure this is a case of false flag...

You can keep repeating yourself all you want, but like I said, my IP address has been checked.

It seems that everyone here has a problem with India. Try and find more than 2 or 3 positive comments on India from non-Indians on this forum, for example. People find you very childish, arrogant, and outright incompetent.

You are also the greatest innovators - of excuses and falsehoods.

he he he choro bhi bhai jaan as many of indians have said we indians dont have any ambition to be a super power it was onli pakistanies and there obsession which fed on a monstorous image of india and they are obsessed about it and try to degrade india on every account but tell me are the rivers of honey and milk flowing in pakistan , is there no poverty and hunger deaths in pakistan , is pakistani nation happy with its current and former govts...he he he he kya bhai ji

Where i said so? It's you who are claiming so

well cant say about pakistan but never a case for india yes there are a few backward pockets but over all indians are quite satisfied as far as food is concerned

White supremacist because I don't like the Indians on this forum?

Logic 101! Tell me why I have no problems with the other nationalities? Tell me why EVERYONE here has problems with Indians?

Because Indians are just better than everyone and everyone's jealous? Or because you guys act like total douche bags with severe personality disorders?

You are already have expressed most of your hate in your number of posts. No need of being apologist for your racism, its sounds bizarre. :girl_wacko:

You can keep repeating yourself all you want, but like I said, my IP address has been checked.

It seems that everyone here has a problem with India. Try and find more than 2 or 3 positive comments on India from non-Indians on this forum, for example. People find you very childish, arrogant, and outright incompetent.

You are also the greatest innovators - of excuses and falsehoods.

Great. You are in the clear then. ;)

You are already have expressed most of your hate in your number of posts. No need of being apologist for your racism, its sounds bizarre. :girl_wacko:

I think we can safely leave him alone.

He is mostly harmless.

Back
Top Bottom