What's new

Will ‘Dostumistan’ Be Established Near Afghanistan’s Border With Uzbekistan?

Quaid-e-Azam also said something to the effect that it'll take Pakistanis a 100 years to become a Nation ! :)

But my time is done....us old timers are a thing of the past ! :(

Its now your turn my young Brother....you have to build Pakistan up ! :)

P.S I will never understand why Pakistani Pukhtoons have fraternal ties with Afghans; I don't give a wooden nickle about Pro-Independence or Pro-India Kashmiris but you guys are strange in this ! :undecided:

They - the Afghan Pukhtoons - have brought nothing but misery to Pakistan & still you'd want them to be a part of Pakistan ?

They share the same language, same religion, same culture and shared same history till the 1800s. How can the Pakhtuns of the two sides not feel kinship towards each other and be concerned for each other ?

Quaid-e-Azam also said something to the effect that it'll take Pakistanis a 100 years to become a Nation ! :)

But my time is done....us old timers are a thing of the past ! :(

Its now your turn my young Brother....you have to build Pakistan up ! :)

P.S I will never understand why Pakistani Pukhtoons have fraternal ties with Afghans; I don't give a wooden nickle about Pro-Independence or Pro-India Kashmiris but you guys are strange in this ! :undecided:

They - the Afghan Pukhtoons - have brought nothing but misery to Pakistan & still you'd want them to be a part of Pakistan ?
Because you are not a kashmiri in true sense, just a lahori with culture, langauge , identity and traits of punjabis....thats why you dont give a wooden nickle about pro-independence or pro-india kashmiris. Irfan pathan wont feel connected with pakhtunkhwa.

And Zaid Hamid would have captured whole Bharat if it wasnt for UN lol hababa

Next time come up with better excuse, fact is sikhs were trashed in 65 by us.

84 by hindus and 2008 by marathis

Sikhs still trashed pakistan in 1971. Hari singh nalwa trashed you 22 times . 1984 was by congress(secular) . 2008?Marathis and sikhs are at good terms.

@Parul
@SarthakGanguly

When I started this thread I never thought it will gain so much traction.
I was thinking it would be one more of those forgotten threads that are opened in Afghan section and then they just disappear, no matter how important news and events it is carrying.
So I am pleased to see it grow to 7 pages and going strong.
Case in point is the one about the Death of Fahim. It was a very important news and I myself asked for comments.
Not a single one was posted.

@EyanKhan Confederation between Pakistan and Afghanistan is better idea then absorbing pashtun portion of it. No matter how much afghanistan is in the ruins, it is cultural and historical reservior of not just pakhtuns but also uzbeks and tajiks who are more cultural and islamic than their russified kinsmen in central asia.
I was watching pashto interview of shahid afridi, he was using so many urdu words like @Abu Zolfiqar. What kind of fate is awaiting for pakistani pakhtuns, are they going to become irfan pathans in next century?
well that is the sad truth.
in today's world of countries/federations,globalisation etc. people are losing their values mostly language.
in india,there are definitely more hindi speakers now than in 1947 and many people including me use hindi in day to day convo and the mother tongue is mostly neglected,i can say the same for urdu in pak,persian in iran(especially vis-a-vis azeri).
heck we are using english on this forum,it being a global language.
so,yes,i do see a decline of regional languages in future.

@EyanKhan Confederation between Pakistan and Afghanistan is better idea then absorbing pashtun portion of it. No matter how much afghanistan is in the ruins, it is cultural and historical reservior of not just pakhtuns but also uzbeks and tajiks who are more cultural and islamic than their russified kinsmen in central asia.
I was watching pashto interview of shahid afridi, he was using so many urdu words like @Abu Zolfiqar. What kind of fate is awaiting for pakistani pakhtuns, are they going to become irfan pathans in next century?
That is what i meant. A complete political merger. All pashtuns , Tajiks , Uzbeks every inch of their land and people ,
Oh And @nick_indian ofcourse with their own will :D (just to clarify before someone calls me an imperialist)

When I started this thread I never thought it will gain so much traction.
I was thinking it would be one more of those forgotten threads that are opened in Afghan section and then they just disappear, no matter how important news and events it is carrying.
So I am pleased to see it grow to 7 pages and going strong.
Case in point is the one about the Death of Fahim. It was a very important news and I myself asked for comments.
Not a single one was posted.
his death was both unfortunate and untimely
I hear he was quiet strong and pro government ?

That is what i meant. A complete political merger. All pashtuns , Tajiks , Uzbeks every inch of their land and people ,
Oh And @nick_indian ofcourse with their own will :D (just to clarify before someone calls me an imperialist)

his death was both unfortunate and untimely
I hear he was quiet strong and pro government ?

Untimely maybe, unfortunate more so for Tajiks and Indian Intelligence than anybody else.

Because you are not a kashmiri in true sense, just a lahori with culture, langauge , identity and traits of punjabis....thats why you dont give a wooden nickle about pro-independence or pro-india kashmiris. Irfan pathan wont feel connected with pakhtunkhwa.
Nah @Armstrong is our all time Kashmiri champ :victory:
Jokes aside he is a Kashmiri but his love for Pakistan is greater as is ours (but he is more vocal :D )
And perhaps because 99 percent of his brain thinks about food :oops:

Untimely maybe, unfortunate more so for Tajiks and Indian Intelligence than anybody else.
So what's with the new elections ?
With fair elections indications are that Karzai will lose , so i guess Abdullah Abdullah might have a chance this time?

Jokes aside he is a Kashmiri but his love for Pakistan is greater as is ours (but he is more vocal :D )

Leave him be ! :)

And you didn't answer my question ! :(

Chicken ! :whistle:

With fair elections indications are that Karzai will lose , so i guess Abdullah Abdullah might have a chance this time?
He is Poison ivy, a naagin with sweet poison at its fangs. Be careful.

Nah @Armstrong

Dr Abdullah has a chance because of the Tajik vote bloc.
Ashraf Ghani has a chance because of the American support.
Zalmai Rassoul has a chance because of Karzai's support.

Lets see which one comes on top.

So wrrora is there an Afghan Candidate who doesn't start foaming & frothing from his mouth as soon as Pakistan is mentioned ?

@nangyale - Wrrora you never replied to my post ! :cray:

Back
Top Bottom