What's new

Will ‘Dostumistan’ Be Established Near Afghanistan’s Border With Uzbekistan?

Oi who is talking about your loyalty ? :what:

Pakistani Pukhtoons are perhaps the most patriotic of all Pakistanis & have given more sacrifices for Pakistan than all the other ethnic groups combined ! :kiss3:

I wish well for Afghanistan too & I'd hope for the Brotherly Relations between Pakistan & Afghanistan that Quaid-e-Azam wanted but a pre-requisite for that is that they - the Afghans - wish well for us too - I've yet to meet an Afghan either in real-life or over the Internet who isn't rabidly Anti-Pakistan & frothing & fuming from his moth whenever Pakistan is mentioned !

I certainly can't be a well-wisher of someone who in his hate for Pakistan wants nearly 2/3rd of country, calls disparaging names to my countrymen & is alright if Afghan soil is used against Pakistan as it has in the past & present & by the way all of this happening despite Pakistan - a poor....poor country - having pumped billions of dollars of humanitarian aid into Afghanistan & after having kept millions of them on our Soil for more than 3 decades !

Isss sub kuch key baaad bhii if they hate me - What do I make of it ?

You take it to Senpai ( @WebMaster ) then :rofl::rofl::rofl: :D

Is Pakistan against general Dostum?

what are the relations like between Dostum, Pak Iran and Afg anyone?

He is Turkic and pro-Turkey and got full support from Turkey as far as i know.
Pak gov won't support him as Pak Pashtuns won't tolerate it.

Is Pakistan against general Dostum?

what are the relations like between Dostum, Pak Iran and Afg anyone?

He is Turkic and pro-Turkey and got full support from Turkey as far as i know.
Basically Pakistan supports only Pashtuns factions, at the detriment of others.

Khomeni 2.0 you're back.
So what's the verdict on the Azeris since you're so worried about the turkics?

Such was the policy over a decade ago, since then there has been a sweeping change in Pakistan's stance on the matter and at the moment Pakistan maintains a completely neutral and non-interventionist stance.

Not likely, the Afghanistan division model has long been discarded. Neither the Govt nor the Taliban would settle for an ethnically divided Afghanistan.

And what about mining & fencing the Durand Line (theoretically if it were financially feasible) ?

Most Pukhtoons on PDF seem to be opposed to the idea & yet almost every Pukhtoon that I've known in real life either as friends or as family & especially the Tribal Pukhtoons - Dawars, Adamkhel Afridis, Shinwaris & Mohmads are pretty darn Anti-Afghan ! :unsure:

Khomeni 2.0 you're back.
So what's the verdict on the Azeris since you're so worried about the turkics?
Azeris are Shia, we can undermine the government, as in Iraq, by creating fundamentalist militias. We can not accept the current Azeri government who allows Israel to station their fighter jets to launch a surprise attack.

And what about mining & fencing the Durand Line (theoretically if it were financially feasible) ?

Most Pukhtoons on PDF seem to be opposed to the idea & yet almost every Pukhtoon that I've known in real life either as friends or as family & especially the Tribal Pukhtoons - Dawars, Adamkhel Afridis, Shinwaris & Mohmads are pretty darn Anti-Afghan ! :unsure:
I support it in the current circumstances
Though a think tank on the forum told me it was not possible and ineffective

Tried during Musharraf's time, some of the fence was torn down by ultra-nationalist Afghans and much of it was sold for scrap metal.

They are anti-Afghan but still hold a soft corner for the Pushtun Afghans as brethren and kinsmen.

Azeris are Shia, we can undermine the government, as in Iraq, by creating fundamentalist militias. We can not accept the current Azeri government who allows Israel to station their fighter jets to launch a surprise attack.
Overestimating yourself much??
You hsould worry about your own states before making such statements.
Nobody cares jackshit about what you tolerate. The islamic card won't work with them . They are heavily secular and moderates. you should worry more about Pan turkism

Waste of money. Maybe in 50 years if Pakistan progresses and Afghanistan stay backward by fighting between themselves. Then we can think about fencing and controlling the border.

Tried during Musharraf's time, some of the fence was torn down by ultra-nationalist Afghans and much of it was sold for scrap metal.

Then how do we make this surprisingly porous border into something considerably more secure ?

Yaaar why would our Enemies want to come to Pakistani Soil from the East when they can always just walk across the Border from the West ?

They are anti-Afghan but still hold a soft corner for the Pushtun Afghans as brethren and kinsmen.

Maybe....I never really could understand ethno-linguistic nationalism ever since I heard about 'anthropology' but its alright I suppose because they're as Pro-Pakistan as they get so it doesn't really matter !

Overestimating yourself much??
You hsould worry about your own states before making such statements.
Nobody cares jackshit about what you tolerate. The islamic card won't work with them . They are heavily secular and moderates. you should worry more about Pan turkism
Additional, we could support Armenia if they have another war. Maybe Azerbaijan will be cut down to size even more.

Additional, we could support Armenia if they have another war. Maybe Azerbaijan will be cut down to size even more.
Sigh well i am done with you
But last time azeris were ill equipped this time they are much stronger.
Economically they are leaps and bounds ahead of Armenia and so is their military. They have Turkey to neutralize anything you do and Pak supports it as well :)
I personally feel sorry for Armenia and hope their situation can be resolved peacefully.
Oh and remember Khomeni is watching you so never say anything that makes sense ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom