What's new

"Will cut tongue of anyone who wants to change Blasphemy Laws" - JI

Here is the interview in question:

Watch 3:15 to 3:50 for the primary source for OP's claims and of those sources presented here.

@Verve Now if you'll excuse us, we can get back to the subject of the thread.

Wow!!! 'Cutting the tongue' as per all news quoted in this thread IS NOT in that video.

'The hand that tries to remove it, we will cut it' and 'the crooked eye that looks at it, we will take it out' are such common urdu phrases that mean 'there is no compromise on this and we will fight to stop it'.

"Jo Pakistan ko buri nazar se dekhey ga, hum us ki ankhay nikal daige" ... never heard that?

Do you lot even know Urdu!!?

What a fantastic way to take things out of context and even falsifying half of the translation!!!!

Well done!!!

:rolleyes1:

wonder's what would happen if someone cut of his tongue ?
Very rapidly while having a good tea on top of margalla hills you would see the entire ravalpindi engulfed inflames as you watch in disarray.
lol Shake's head

Seriously some excuses are just getting Pathetic.

Your urdu is too weak to understand.

A lot of fathers use this to warn boys 'meri beti to terhi aank se dekha to nikal doonga' ... that doesn't mean the eye will be removed, it means 'you are going to get beat'

Well Zia is long gone, we can't achieve anything by wasting time on cursing him. Mullahs will not let you make any change in 295B & 295C but you can make the penalty of 295 same as 295B and 295A same as 295C and add 295D to give same penalty for making false accusations. That's the best you can do for now.

^^^^^^^
My old post but relevant to topic

Wow!!! 'Cutting the tongue' as per all news quoted in this thread IS NOT in that video.

'The hand that tries to remove it, we will cut it' and 'the crooked eye that looks at it, we will take it out' are such common urdu phrases that mean 'there is no compromise on this and we will fight to stop it'.

"Jo Pakistan ko buri nazar se dekhey ga, hum us ki ankhay nikal daige" ... never heard that?

Do you lot even know Urdu!!?

What a fantastic way to take things out of context and even falsifying half of the translation!!!!

Well done!!!

:rolleyes1:

It is wonderful to see you behave exactly as predicted, all the mental gymnastics to get through the right hoops to maintain your opinion. Just be careful not to twist yourself in to an intellectual pretzel with all the hard work you're doing.

I won't discuss this with you any further, you're too blinkered to see straight.
Goodbye.

It is wonderful to see you behave exactly as predicted, all the mental gymnastics to get through the right hoops to maintain your opinion. Just be careful not to twist yourself in to an intellectual pretzel with all the hard work you're doing.

I won't discuss this with you any further, you're too blinkered to see straight.
Goodbye.

I'm blinkered to see straight ... yet, Urdu of some is too darn weak :sarcastic:

Perhaps you should send a memo out to ban all such urdu phrases. Even our COAS shouldn't use any phrases in their speeches where literal meaning is something else than the intended meaning such as 'Moon torr jawab dengay' (english: mouth smashing answer will be given) etc etc .

Anyways, cherish this falsified news. Cutting tongue part IS NOT there, and completely MISQUOTED as well - there is no sensationalising in that, is there, for the liberal brigade!?

Last edited:
I'm blinkered to see straight ... yet, Urdu of some is too darn weak :sarcastic:

Perhaps you should send a memo out to ban all such urdu phrases. Even our COAS shouldn't use any phrases in their speeches where literal meaning is something else than the intended meaning such as 'Moon torr jawab dengay' etc etc .

Anyways, cherish this falsified news. Cutting tongue part is not there, and completely misquoted as well - there is no sensationalising in that, is there, for the liberal brigade!?

My Urdu had nothing to do with verifying sources. Goodbye.

My Urdu had nothing to do with verifying sources. Goodbye.

Madam, news is fabricated .... the quote in the news is not what he said. Read the English news again and then do translation from the video.

News says: “I will cut the tongue and eyes of those who want to amend the blasphemy law.” .... now find me that EXACT line in Urdu from the video? Go on, give it a try.

What he said in Urdu and what is said in the news are far apart ..... 'I will' ... he never said even that! :sarcastic:

@WAJsal @Horus .. perhaps you guys would like to review this, and perhaps close the thread based on not even half truth of a news!

Nobody is going to close this thread buddy, you may try to do so, in vain. The source is valid.

Though I can see fully why you might be so desperate as to want to be closed.

Please quit your silly assumptions - you made them before and continue to do so! You guys want to believe in half baked news and think it is morally right, carry on.

Please quit your silly assumptions - you made them before and continue to do so! You guys want to believe in half baked news and think it is morally right, carry on.

Kick and scream as much as you want, your folly is laid bare in this thread for all to see and it's going nowhere.

Good day, sir.

People are so blinkered and stupid that they will stand by news headline and the quote thereof that is completely fabricated!

'Cut tongue and eyes' - nowhere in the video! :rolleyes1:

Back
Top Bottom