What's new

"Will cut tongue of anyone who wants to change Blasphemy Laws" - JI

Jamati fasadi.

Will these munafiqeen interprets islam?
Ask them how much they love the prophet inside their heart.

These are the worst people who like to kill Muslim instead of creating unity between them.
These are the people who want to create a negative image of islam instead islam teaches peace love between Muslims
I am sure these fasadi are involved in the killing of many students.
Kill these munafiqeen.

And they use blasphemy as a weapon of their cruel intentions against muslim.

Let me give you an example from the prophet era.

Interpretation

Once a non muslim and a munafiq came to prophet for an issue raise between them. The non Muslim was on right and the prophet declare the decision in his favour but the munafiq was not ready even to the prophet s.a.w decision he took the non muslim to hazrat umar r.a on this intention that hazrat umar r.a will decide the decision in his favour but when he reach to the hazrat umar r.a he asked from both before coming to me where were you gone the non muslim answered to the prophet Muhammad s.a.w hazrat umar r.a asked what was his decision the non Muslim answered he decided in my favour. Hazrat umar r.a said wait he enter to the home and took his sword and hit the munafiq head and said after the prophet decision there is nothing remains for me..

Study the sunnah ahadith book and the tafaseer and then cut the tongue..
Blasphemy depends upon on clue shahadats and moreover first check of the person then it is the state who will decide punishment not fasadi or any other sick people.
If it is to be like this then tomorrow every person will raise and will say that i will kill this person who commits blasphemy and in fact they themselves don't know what is blasphemy.

Easy formula = using as qatal o qital in the name of blasphemy by jammati fasadi.

First tell me how much you love the prophet hazrat Muhammad s.a.w in your heart. If anyone here place me even from the khilafat rashideen era of such activity where the sahaba decided that anyone who spoke directly or indirectly against the prophet he will be killed.

Is this in bukhari tarmza mishkat.??? Or any other
It is the state who will decide.
Not fasadis..

Factually incorrect. If these were the same Molvis they wouldn't be in Pakistan, because they made it a point to stay in India. The Hakeemul Ummat, Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi Rahimahullah was a stalwart figure who mobilized millions of his followers to agitate for the creation of Pakistan. Please stop spreading these lies.

He is not lying its you who needs to be educated
https://pakteahouse.wordpress.com/2009/08/15/maulana-maududis-role-against-jinnahs-pakistan/

Its starts from Maududi and now these Bastards are continuing the same anti Pakistani agenda to never let Pakistan stand on its feet. Now these crooks have got a bit smart at it and they do it in a hypocritical way

Here is the interview in question:

Watch 3:15 to 3:50 for the primary source for OP's claims and of those sources presented here.

@Verve Now if you'll excuse us, we can get back to the subject of the thread.
Jis tarah jinn ki jaan totte mein hoti hai Inn molvion ki 295C mein hai:lol:
Namoos e Risalat aur Islam ke naam pe I know their actual fear! And what they afraid of is.
Well, if I name that this thread gonna be heat up and cross 1000 pages in a day:coffee: So better I shut up @Zibago the day PTI get rid of JI and TTP minds peoples in it I might be get a soft corner for the party till than this party is just a Partay.

He is not lying its you who needs to be educated
https://pakteahouse.wordpress.com/2009/08/15/maulana-maududis-role-against-jinnahs-pakistan/

Its starts from Maududi and now these Bastards are continuing the same anti Pakistani agenda to never let Pakistan stand on its feet. Now these crooks have got a bit smart at it and they do it in a hypocritical way
Watch that video and watch his starting the issue, he and like him are responsible murdering Mashal this stupid still believes what university admin false stand to pose him blasmpher he act like fool to bring in Shaheed or non Shaheed remind me ex chief of JI who compare Pak Army Jawans Shahadat to American killed in Afghanistan and put example of dog ( if I'm correct ) JI is curse on us like JUI F or E D whatever.

You know I don't get on with you but you just keep asking for it.

Don't need anything from you that you think I'm asking for!

Stick to the point.

Get a translator in at your work this morning, and get the video transcript in English word for word. Maybe that'll help!

Don't need anything from you that you think I'm asking for!

Stick to the point.

Get a translator in at your work this morning, and get the video transcript in English word for word. Maybe that'll help!

Idiot Alert. Have you not been advised not to engage with me yet?

@Verve

Sir, we all have our prejudices and biases ... But perhaps you are carrying your strong apologetic bias a little too far.

Jamat-e-Islami KP Chief has threatened to chop off the hands of those who dare go against/oppose/criticize a law that he believes is "Islamic" ... And here you are trying to defend/trivialize it by saying that "Chopping off hands" is an idiomatic/common phrase in Urdu and therefore it should not be taken literally ?? ... As a native Urdu speaker I can tell you that "Hath Torna" is not the same as "Hath Kaatna" (and I am sure you too know this very well) ...

I do agree with you that the reporters/journalists who translated his words/speech into English have committed dishonesty ......... they have sought to downplay the intensity of his threatening remarks by replacing words "Chopping off hands" with "Cutting the Tongue (of)"; an idiomatic phrase commonly used (in Urdu) that of course is not taken/interpreted literally.

Last edited:
Jis tarah jinn ki jaan totte mein hoti hai Inn molvion ki 295C mein hai:lol:
Namoos e Risalat aur Islam ke naam pe I know their actual fear! And what they afraid of is.
Well, if I name that this thread gonna be heat up and cross 1000 pages in a day:coffee: So better I shut up @Zibago the day PTI get rid of JI and TTP minds peoples in it I might be get a soft corner for the party till than this party is just a Partay.
Bhai i dont like Mullahist in pti at all the pti of urban punjab and sindh is different from their kp and rural counter part and on blasphemy i just wish same anger would be shown towards those who feed us arsenic and ammonia laden milk and rotten meat but i never hear anything on this topic from Islam khatrey mein tolla

Atleast ISIS takes responsibility
eNtlu1r.jpg

That was savage

These stooges make my blood boil. What is Islamic in Pakistan? nothing, Bribery, Fraud, Milawat, corruption, selling of donkey/dog meat, Bacha bazi, etc etc is so rampant in Pakistan, how come none of these mullahs raise voice for a strict law to punish people for these acts? It was actually one of these mullah that was involved in Hajj corruption case where he stole money designated for Hajis. Seriously all these so called mullahs need to be lines up and shoot.

you want to know about Blasphemy listen to Nouman Ali Khan

So if the prophet didn't kill people for insulting him, who are these people to do it?

Pakistan is in such a mess religiously is because these illiterate stooges that have no proper teaching of Islam have become the so called scholars and are now spreading their idiotic ideology to the gullible masses.

'we don't sit around idly'

I'm guessing 'we' won't be saying any of this when 'we' get Temporary Residency > Permanent Residency > Citizenship in Australia. I'm guessing 'we' will 'sit around idly' and 'tolerate' all sorts of abuse of not only the Holy Prophet, but mosques and Islam in Australia.

Aussie...Aussie...Aussie...Oi, Oi, Oi!

Because 'we' only seek to defend Islam where it doesn't actually need defending - but, stay quiet where one actually needs to be brave.

'We' have seen many such keyboard Islamic warriors on social media and elsewhere.

Nailed him !

'we don't sit around idly'

I'm guessing 'we' won't be saying any of this when 'we' get Temporary Residency > Permanent Residency > Citizenship in Australia. I'm guessing 'we' will 'sit around idly' and 'tolerate' all sorts of abuse of not only the Holy Prophet, but mosques and Islam in Australia.

Aussie...Aussie...Aussie...Oi, Oi, Oi!

Because 'we' only seek to defend Islam where it doesn't actually need defending - but, stay quiet where one actually needs to be brave.

'We' have seen many such keyboard Islamic warriors on social media and elsewhere.

Agreed 100%.

@Verve

Sir, we all have our prejudices and biases ... But perhaps you are carrying your strong apologetic bias a little too far.

Jamat-e-Islami KP Chief has threatened to chop off the hands of those who dare go against/oppose/criticize a law that he believes is "Islamic" ... And here you are trying to defend/trivialize it by saying that "Chopping off hands" is an idiomatic/common phrase in Urdu and therefore it should not be taken literally ?? ... As a native Urdu speaker I can tell you that "Hath Torna" is not the same as "Hath Kaatna" (and I am sure you too know this very well) ...

I do agree with you that the reporters/journalists who translated his words/speech into English have committed dishonesty ......... they have sought to downplay the intensity of his threatening remarks by replacing words "Chopping off hands" with "Cutting the Tongue (of)"; an idiomatic phrase commonly used (in Urdu) that of course is not taken/interpreted literally.

Fabricated news. Should've quoted him word for word Instead.

Cutting tongue is worse. And why am I not surprised that you think the Journalist did him a favour!!

We could discuss the literal translation of the whole metaphor used... you lot are just focusing on the cutting part alone and that becomes a threat to mankind especially the liberal secular kind.

In reality JI can't cut anything if/when the law is changed. Which 'hands can go towards the law' in practical terms??? You seriously believe they will attack the Parliament and President house and chop off hands there?? DUH! Double DuH!

Or do you seriously think there will be an attack on a party of liberals protestors, and JI people will do a mass hand chopping exercise and pluck some eyes out too because they were crooked!???? Seriously!?? This is the BS we want to feed our public. Sense!?

Ban metaphor use. Literal translation brigade is going crazy. This is fear mongering.

Let's leave it at that, shall we sir!?

Last edited:
Fabricated news. Should've quoted him word for word Instead.

Cutting tongue is worse. And why am I not surprised that you think the Journalist did him a favour!!

By definition, it's not a "Fabricated" news (story), Sir. At max you can say that, in your opinion, the phrase in question has not been translated accurately/literally ... But there is a logical contradiction in your position/argument. You yourself say that JI KP Chief's figurative language should not be taken literally, but you are dismissing an entire news story as "fabrication" just because the translators have NOT translated (just) one of the figurative/idiomatic phrase literally !!??

As for what is worse, chopping off hands or cutting tongue?, that debate is pointless ..... of course there can be difference of opinion on that. You may believe that cutting tongue is worse and the journos have "exaggerated", I believe they have tried to downplay the intensity of JI Chief's threatening remarks .... In any case, it's JI KP Chief's criminal threatening and intimidatory behavior that is unacceptable.

In reality JI can't cut anything if/when the law is changed. Which 'hands can go towards the law' in practical terms??? You seriously believe they will attack the Parliament and President house and chop off hands there?? DUH! Double DuH

A Governor of Pakistan's largest province, and a Federal Minister have already lost their lives for opposing the (misuse of) Blasphemy Laws. So, we do have "practical examples" where those hands that 'went' towards the law were chopped off !!

Back
Top Bottom