What's new

"Will cut tongue of anyone who wants to change Blasphemy Laws" - JI

Last edited:
That makes me wonder.. The ideology behind the existence of Pakistan is Islamism.

Then what will happen when she advances more and more and One day atheists outnumber islamists like it will happen in every nation eventually?

That is a really interesting phenomenon and I think it deserves to be researched throughly.
I don't think that will ever happen. Atheism is just another form of non-conformity and won't get anywhere.

Last edited:
SHABQADAR: Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) provincial chief Amir Mushtaq Ahmad Khan said, “I will cut the tongue and eyes of those who want to amend the blasphemy law.” He distanced himself from KP CM Pervez Khattak over his statement in the Mashal Khan murder case.

While talking to journalists at JI secretariat in Charsadda, he rejected KP CM's statement which he had given on the floor of the house regarding Mashal’s murder. He further added that till the investigation is not complete no one should call Mashal a martyr or a blasphemer.

The JI leader also said that no one should play with the public sentiments over blasphemy law.

Regarding Mashal’s murder he also said no mob or individual has any right to take law in their hand or kill anyone.

Source: The Nation

http://nation.com.pk/national/01-Ma...e-blasphemy-law-says-jamaat-e-islami-kp-chief
Crazy sentimental pseudo mullah ahsiqs at it again. And people here call us liberals the extremists bunch and that too of the levels equalling this guy or worse.tell us when and where did we openly issued threats like these and those who blame us for causing civil unrest in the society pls tell me what the hell is this guy doing.

Ps Some one tell this ignorant jammat e islami chief that the law he is furiously defending not even Islamic infact it is borrowed from the west.

Crazy sentimental pseudo mullah ahsiqs at it again. And people here call us liberals the extremists bunch and that too of the levels equalling this guy or worse.tell us when and where did we openly issued threats like these and those who blame us for causing civil unrest in the society pls tell me what the hell is this guy doing.

Ps Some one tell this ignorant jammat e islami chief that the law he is furiously defending not even Islamic infact it is borrowed from the west.

His threats won't be questioned but your comment on here will LOL

Please make a public statement like Amir Mushtaq Sahib while remaining in KP and going about your daily routine on the streets. Why do people like you and Malala issue statements from thousands of miles away?
This shows the bigotry of these ignorant mullahs.kill every one who don't agree with you

It seems Nation is the only one with this 'sensational' news ... hmmm ... why haven't the other liberal media houses picked it up so far considering many journalists were present.

It's against Islam to 'cut tongues or take out eyes'. This man should be punished for making such threats like this.

That is true, agreed. But JI is no small party and isn't it odd that there is just one news source so far!?

Molvi not supporting Pakistan Movement is part of history, it was only the educated Muslims that helped create the idealogical reason for creation of Pakistan , a safe environment for future generations. Not necessarily people who view world in a excessive reality

After the formation of Pakistan eventually the Molvi folks realized they can earn $$$ by being a political member and this started the current trend of what we see , inept , not capble Molvi who pretend to be social workers

Mr+Jinnah+with+Muslim+League+members+of+the+Punjab+Assembly.jpg

Most of the people were well educated , well dressed infact the same molvi used to call qauid e azam clothes are inappropriate, which is why he switched to wearing shalwar qamis like combination

To my knowledge Molvi stated Muslim kids should not go to school and they should refrain from wearing Pants and shirts as it is Un Islamic, the lack of proper education was a major factor behind lot of social problems that Muslims faced during the British Raj and to great extent it was due to Molvi advising against schools and learning

Molvi Bazi is big business these days , free salaries and lot of comission $$$$ Just ask Diesal

Our present age Molvi give out sermons , like if you Vote for other party you will go to hell lol

53da2fbc17f80.jpg

Obviously no on in Burka all girls fairly modestly dressed in schools, Muslim league Female wing

Obviously we did not had the issue of Passport picture and viel which got imported into Pakistan in 70's and 80's

The only reason why such laws got inducted into Pakistani constitution was becase Molvi class made certain political bargins with leaders of that time , the will sell their vote if some excessive law are inclued in constition. And that is why we are now stuck with certain excessive laws in our constitution which technically have no real basis to exist

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom