What's new

"Will cut tongue of anyone who wants to change Blasphemy Laws" - JI

Sit back and think. On PDF, you enjoy the privilege of starting provocative threads. But in real life, the Conservatives hold the sweet privilege of provoking irreligious libtards. Chew on that for a bit.

Not really, it's very current news of May 2017.

You're okay with a tone like that being used?

I raise these concerns outside of PDF too. Just saying
Dont joke with me
Jamaat E Islaami was never in favor of Pakistan.
Molana Modudi
Ata Ullah Shah Bukhari

they were all against Pakistan, but ended up in Pakistan
the only molvi to support Pakistan was Allama Shabbir Ahmed Usmani

Oh so you have joined the Jamaat E Islami too? :D
cool

ignore him
he has lost it

Sarcasm pal

Dont joke with me
Molana Modudi
Ata Ullah Shah Bukhari

The only reason they were opposed to it was so Muslims can reclaim their lost rule over entire sub-continent. People make judgemental errors.

Millions of followers ?? Any source to backup those "numbers" ??

Yes, Maududi and his Jamat e Islami (to which this fanatic Amir Mushtaq belongs) opposed Jinnah and Pakistan tooth and nail. They called Pakistan "Paleedistan" ... Read some history, Please

Dar ul Uloom Deoband strongly opposed Pakistan Movement. Ashraf Thanvi and a few other outcast Deobands opposed Hussain Ahmed Madni, the rector of Deoband, as he had thrown them out of the Darul uloom.

Dude you really like to cook up things don't you? You are telling me to read up on the life history of Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi? Most of what you have written is nonsense. There are entire books on the topic of Deobandi ulema participating in Pakistan movement. The millions of people is based on the Bay'aah performed by his followers and the followers of his disciples who kept in constant communication through a hierarchical structure. And as I said before, JI made a judgemental error because they wanted to target the rule over entire subcontinent.

Not really, it's very current news of May 2017.

You're okay with a tone like that being used?

I raise these concerns outside of PDF too. Just saying

Please make a public statement like Amir Mushtaq Sahib while remaining in KP and going about your daily routine on the streets. Why do people like you and Malala issue statements from thousands of miles away?

Dont joke with me
Molana Modudi
Ata Ullah Shah Bukhari

Oh so you have joined the Jamaat E Islami too? :D
cool

ignore him
he has lost it
The only reason they were opposed to it was so Muslims can reclaim their lost rule over entire sub-continent. People make judgemental errors.

Dude you really like to cook up things don't you? You are telling me to read up on the life history of Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi? Most of what you have written is nonsense. There are entire books on the topic of Deobandi ulema participating in Pakistan movement. The millions of people is based on the Bay'aah performed by his followers and the followers of his disciples who kept in constant communication through a hierarchical structure. And as I said before, JI made a judgemental error because they wanted to target the rule over entire subcontinent.

Please make a public statement like Amir Mushtaq Sahib while remaining in KP and going about your daily routine on the streets. Why do people like you and Malala issue statements from thousands of miles away?

I raised them in Pakistan too. I wouldn't say such words as a public figure because it encourages a wrong message.

Yes, Maududi and his Jamat e Islami (to which this fanatic Amir Mushtaq belongs) opposed Jinnah and Pakistan tooth and nail. They called Pakistan "Paleedistan" ... Read some history, Please

Dar ul Uloom Deoband strongly opposed Pakistan Movement. Ashraf Thanvi and a few other outcast Deobands opposed Hussain Ahmed Madni, the rector of Deoband, as he had thrown them out of the Darul uloom.
but once Pakistan was formed they always remained loyal to it.
Quaid e azm asked maududi to give lectures on radio.
JI stand was against Pakistan but it was not against muslims of the subcontinent and it's opinion was also honest and one. They wanted Pakistan but in a different way.

No, I don't cook up things.

The rising popularity of Muslim League shattered the confidence of other parties , They became restless , and Maulana Madani called a meeting . The meeting was attended by over 150 delegates from different parties and they decided to oppose the League`s Agenda Tooth and Nail and formed a Muslim Parliamentary Board

(Deoband Ulemas Movement for freedom of India by Dr. Farhat Tabassum , p.158)

^^ This book is available online.. Waqt milay to parh lijiyay ga

As for the tiny Deoband group that supported Jinnah's Pakistan Movement, Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanwi (1863-1943) was the chief spokesman of this group. Later Maulana Shabbir Ahmad Othmani (1887-1949) became the leader. Jinnah never met Thanvi. Shabbir Ahmed Usmani had left Deoband in 1927 to follow Maulana Anwar Shah Kashmiri to Dhabeel, but returned to Deoband in 1935 as patron of the Darul `Uloom Deoband. Serious differences soon emerged between him and others at the school, especially Maulana Madani. Shortly after Madani was imprisoned, crisis reached a peak. Madani used his influence and Usmani along with Mufti Muhammad Shafi were forced to resign in 1942 (for details, read Maktubat e Madani I , 331-335 , 346-356)

Last edited:

Moulana Thanvi and Quaid never met but yes they had do letter each other and the only one thing common was two nation theory, moulana Thanvi did support Muslim league as all ullma e Hind council including Deoband Ehrar with Mododi ( JI ) was with congress on one nation theory.
Back on topic if JI don't sell the churan of Islam they hardly get any seat the couple of seats SO they doing their business on that law.

Factually incorrect. If these were the same Molvis they wouldn't be in Pakistan, because they made it a point to stay in India. The Hakeemul Ummat, Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi Rahimahullah was a stalwart figure who mobilized millions of his followers to agitate for the creation of Pakistan. Please stop spreading these lies.

BTW, kudos to Amir Mushtaq Ahmad Khan Sahib. Hats off Sir!!!!!!

Pipe dream.

Maulana Maududi, and the Jamaat-e-Islami opposed the two-nation theory. Here are extracts from his “Muslims and the Present Political Turmoil” (Vol.III) First Edition published from Delhi. Maududi described the idea of Muslim Nationalism as unlikely as a “chaste prostitute”. Here he wrote:

” Who are the Muslims you are claiming to be a separate nation? Here, the crowd called Muslims is full of all sorts of rabble. There are as many types of characters in this as in any (other) heathen people”. (Vol. III, P.166)

“If you survey this so-called Muslim society, you will come across multifarious types of Muslims, of countless categories. This is a zoo with a collection of crows, kites, vultures, partridges and thousands of other types of birds. Every one of them is a ‘sparrow’. (Ibid. P.31)

Ironically, today the Jamaat-e-Islami claims to be the custodian of Pakistan's ideology and denounces Ahmedis and followers of Agha Khan, who were the original supporters of Pakistan.

As for secular atheism being the eventual fate of Nations - while not a forgone conclusion, it is no pipe dream either. The more a country develops, the less religion it professes. This has been happening from Europe to Australia, and will continue to happen elsewhere.

Of course, none of it is meant to convince lunatics who support blasphemy laws. Just to set the record straight, that's all.

That makes me wonder.. The ideology behind the existence of Pakistan is Islamism.

Then what will happen when she advances more and more and One day atheists outnumber islamists like it will happen in every nation eventually?

That is a really interesting phenomenon and I think it deserves to be researched throughly.

That bit highlighted in bold will never happen before hay happens Qiyaamat will be here

Mullahs two days of glory are dead and gone, I remember reading statements by another mullah here; about, how operations against Taliban will fail because millions will come out in support on the streets, guess what; most bearded buffoons are either dead or hiding in afghans caves and not a single soul came out to protest, one operation at a time, but just for giggles sake, now imagine what will happen to mullah:buba_phone: when they are declared Indian spies!!!!:butcher:

Is this verified news?

No link provided either by OP. This is against forum rules.

He further added that till the investigation is not complete no one should call Mashal a martyr or a blasphemer.

The JI leader also said that no one should play with the public sentiments over blasphemy law.

Regarding Mashal’s murder he also said no mob or individual has any right to take law in their hand or kill anyone.

How kind of him to say no one should label anyone a blasphemer without due process...and how no one should play with public sentiment (while doing exactly that :lol: )

Oh and I'm sure it's a big relief to the family of the deceased that he thinks no one should take the law into their hands or kill anyone...shame this never applies to the savage mobs that pop up repeatedly :lol: :lol:

515.gif

Were they stupid? Muslims were a minority in the Sub Continent, there was no way they could have reclaimed their lost glory, and the Molvis used Islam as a tool to get a hold over the subcontinent, bravo

where did Ashraf Ali Thanvi come from?
did I mention him anywhere in my post?
I dont even know the person.

Amir Mushtaq is a coward, who has loads of followers, bodyguards and a political party to protect him.
If I say something against him, I will end up dead
and I pretty much want to live

Back
Top Bottom