What's new

Will China become Isreals new host or Medium for its survival?

I believe so. China is a rising power and would replace the US of A as the sole "superpower" country if suppose the US of A can no longer sustain its global empire and suffers a major economic blow.

Just as israel depended on Britain for its formation, and after the disintegration of British Empire it depended on the US of A for its survival, now it is China's turn to allow Israel and its lobbies to leach on the Chinese nation and use it for its own gains, after China too is done it will either be replaced by another host for Israel and its lobbies to leach on, or if Israel becomes powerful enough it will take the title of "superpower" for itself.

Now some people might say "oh, but China is not a White, European, Christian Nation, only White Europeans are slaves of the Zionists", well, i can only laugh at them.

My friend I would disagree with that, Jews hold powerful positions in the USA from politics to the media to business. next I must mention USA-Israel have both a Religious( Evangelical Christianity ) and Strategic reasons, in China they don't have any of these positions, and they would have to try and join the CPC to try and lobby which would be unlikely.

Israel's future with China is determined by how much Western tech they can offer and pilfer from the US. :azn:

Because the Chinese have very little cultural connections to Israel, there's not much Israel can do to influence China's foreign policy unlike the US and AIPAC.

Pakistan and the ME countries like Turkey, Egypt and Iran have much more to offer to China in terms of consumers for its exporters and resources to fuel its economy.

Pakistan and Iran Yes ,but the Arab countries are tied down to American Aid and Technology which keeps their relationship toward the USA I'm rather skeptic about relationships with them.

You cannot compare Israel with any other country in the world. There could be 100 points which make Israel unique but if you want to compare Pakistan backed by China and Israel backed by USA then Pakistan is needed by China in strategic terms. We don't hold their economy neither we poison their hearts and make it appear a religious obligation to defend us nor we black-male them to support us. Also we don't sell China's secrets to any other country as we are not in need to appease "a different father". Are you getting it or should I explain it to you more :)
You are a tool for China, nothing else, and you always will be. You just refuse to see it.

If there was no Indian threat, there would be no "friendship" between China and Pakistan. You would be as important to China as Bangladesh or Somalia. You don't hold their economy because your economy is a disaster. You do not poison their hearts because you are everything they despise; Religious fanatics, unable to think with reason as the Chinese do and value.

Best to count your lucky stars that India and China still have bad blood between them but when interests align, you'll find yourselves shunned for better business with the future 2nd largest economy in the world.

The Chinese are pragmatic and will keep their options open. However, it is inconceivable that they would let themselves be controlled to the point of invading countries and sacrificing thousands of their soldiers to do Israel's dirty work around the Middle East.

The Chinese are pragmatic and will keep their options open. However, it is inconceivable that they would let themselves be controlled to the point of invading countries and sacrificing thousands of their soldiers to do Israel's dirty work around the Middle East.

I see you're on another crusade! good good, always entertaining!

German Anti-Semitism Laws Stifle Critics of Israel : NPR

Did you even read this?

Jewish leaders called for the resignation of Germany's overseas development minister after she said the United Nations should investigate Israel's bombing campaign.

It's obvious that all members of the government know, at all times, that we have a special responsibility because of our history. The overseas development minister has spoken about this at a cabinet meeting. I think that all cabinet members share this belief. There are no differences.

So, if it was like you say, the German overseas development minister would be sacked? And the spokesperson would not be saying whole cabinet agrees?

You're such a joke.

I see you're on another crusade! good good, always entertaining!

German Anti-Semitism Laws Stifle Critics of Israel : NPR

Did you even read this?

So, if it was like you say, the German overseas development minister would be sacked? And the spokesperson would not be saying whole cabinet agrees?

You're such a joke.

You need to go back to English class and learn to read again. Merkel herself grovelled to Jewish groups to spare the minister.

The Jewish officials got a personal reassurance from German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

Read her sentence again: "It's obvious that all members of the government know, at all times, that we have a special responsibility because of our history."

Translation: Israel is supreme; we will always bow before Israel. Forgive us.

That ^^ is what "the whole cabinet agrees" on.

I have seen plenty of Israeli expats around here. They look like Westerners, and their level of spoken/written Chinese is very basic. They are generally well-educated and law-abiding people, but they could not pass off as a native East Asian.

The idea that they could assimilate en-mass is very unlikely, in my opinion. Something like that takes around a hundred years, and nobody expected China to rise until a decade or two ago.

The whole world underestimated us for so long, that really went in our favour.

Oh, the irony of these words coming from an Israeli, of all people!

Why is it irony: Israelis are not religious fanatics, and certainly can think with reason. Their achievements are the examples.

I have seen plenty of Israeli expats around here. They look like Westerners, and their level of spoken/written Chinese is very basic. They are generally well-educated and law-abiding people, but they could not pass off as a native East Asian.

The idea that they could assimilate en-mass is very unlikely, in my opinion. Something like that takes around a hundred years, and nobody expected China to rise until a decade or two ago.

The two big things the Zionists have going for them are Christian fundamentalism (the return of Jesus to Zion) and the centuries of Jewish persecution in Europe. China has nothing to do on either front, so the two main weapons of Zionist coercion of the West are ineffective on China.

Why is it irony: Israelis are not religious fanatics, and certainly can think with reason. Their achievements are the examples.

The entire basis of Israel's claim to that land is that it is reserved by God (Abraham's Covenant) for his Chosen People, the Jews.

With time... Chinese and Israeli diplomatic ties might grow but when it comes to strategic alliance. Its unlikely to have very strong strategic partnership between two nation - U.S.A factor.
But to my understanding, U.S.A factor doesn't play big role when it comes to India and Israel relationship... I see this relationship can grow and U.S.A will have no objection.

Those who are worried about Israel future... they should know... Now world is at more stable and peaceful place (except few Arabic nations... they are going through their own revolution --- which is good for them) then before.

Rise of China and India will make it even more peaceful place... if you look into history also both countries they were always peaceful and they never interfered in others matter. But they raised their voice when needed.

Believe it or not U.S.A and Israel relationship can only grow stronger not weaker ever....

The relationship between Israel and China will be about the same regardless of China's rise, if you think about it. The relationship is not in a bad place at all. Friendly relations, non-interference in each others business and scientific exchanges and technological projects.

Correct me if i`m wrong but half of China probably cannot say for sure who Jews are, right? So there is hardly a cultural connection there.

The relationship between Israel and China will be about the same regardless of China's rise, if you think about it. The relationship is not in a bad place at all. Friendly relations, non-interference in each others business and scientific exchanges and technological projects.

Correct me if i`m wrong but half of China probably cannot say for sure who Jews are, right? So there is hardly a cultural connection there.

Sorry to drop a spanner in the works.

I am sure the relationship will change when China starts selling advanced military technology to the Arabs in the next decade.

China, unlike the US/West, has no special feelings for Jews.

Sorry to drop a spanner in the works.

I am sure the relationship will change when China starts selling advanced military technology to the Arabs in the next decade.

China, unlike the US/West, has no special feelings for Jews.

No special feelings, but it's the economy that makes the world go around. China trades with everyone; Arab, Iranian, Israeli, Sunni, Shiite.

Back
Top Bottom