What's new

Will China become Isreals new host or Medium for its survival?

Sorry, but reality tends to disagree, india is a ally of israel and would be more than willing to accommodate any Zionist support/influence, and would rather actively participate, secondly China is going to become the largest Christian nation within a few years.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...lds-largest-christian-nation-mid-century.html

The Holocaust and the United Nations Outreach Programme

Chinese radio seeks Holocaust stories from former Jewish refugees - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

People have this misconception that israel only influences the evil White people, and everyone else is immune to Zionist tricks, but please realize that it doesn't matter what skin color you are, you are not immune to Zionism. Everyone is a tool for the Zionists, they use them and once they are worn out they are dumped and the Zionists head for the next one.

The Zionists are resourceful and tailor their propaganda to the specific audience they want to control.

I don't want to derail into the India-Israel relationship, since there have been enough threads on that.

In China, the Chinese will take a pragmatic path keeping their national interests paramount. That is to be expected; and is in stark contrast to America, where American interests are subjugated to Israeli priorities. Also, the Chinese brand of Christianity is not the fanatical evangelical brand that leads the pro-Israeli lobby in the US. Even in the US, non-evangelical Christians are less fanatical about the Zionist cause.

Bottom line, China will be pragmatic, but would not let itself be mentally controlled as America has done.

And??

How so? The article states exactly what the title is, ie exposing your country's intolerance towards people of dark skin and non-Jewish heritage.

But, i will post same news from alternative sources, not for your sake however, but to show other people here how tolerant israelis treat other people and then cry about anti-semitism.

Israeli Kirstallnacht: Violent attacks against people of dark skin color

Israelis attack African migrants during protest against refugees | World news | guardian.co.uk

Violent Anti-African Race Riot Rocks Israel, Black Men and Women Beaten

Israeli minors charged with robbing, beating African migrants in Tel Aviv Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Oh, no! I can come up with more if you want.

Then feel free to do so!

Lol, you mean similar to the lies and conspiracy theories that your country is established on? Man, if only i could invent stories the way you people do, i'd probably carve a private country for myself out of a already existing nation, that "hey, my ancestors lived here on this land 4,000 years go, better GTFO or i'll drive my bulldozer over you", and then turn to the rest of the world and cry about "oh, i was treated so badly that now i have to kick out people from their homes and lay claim over their lands because i was persecuted in Mars, oh, poor me".:whistle:
You do realize how Pakistan was founded and why, don't you? It is pathetic when you inadvertently describe your own country of origin while displaying levels of extreme immaturity. I remember one time you actually had a sliver of self-respect.

That time is long gone it seems. Of course, with you seeing Zionists in every corner of the world, from fabricating the holocaust to world domination, it is not surprising that one loses their self-worth.

Long term plan is productive when you are one of the oldest civilizations and with a population of 1.4 billion people with no existential threats. Unlike Israel which has the population of a village in China and has been dealing with existential threats since Israel won her independence.

As for Pakistani-Chinese relations; Would you be accept Chinese troops dying and China being bombarded for the sake of saving Pakistan when the situation has nothing to do with China and China cannot benefit in any way?

To answer your question:

Unless, because of China's core interests, I have no desire to let our own soldiers to stay in the blood for other countries, including Pakistan. However, China and Pakistan are strategic partners, Therefore, even if China is not sending troops, it can be expected to provide some help.

You have earned your keep with your masters.

Hey, who knows? maybe they'll reward you with an English comprehension course. But there's nothing anyone can do to lift the fog of denial you have built around your mental servitude.

It's hilarious watching you scurry around to desperately find some redeeming instances where Western leaders don't toe the Israeli line, but, given the overwhelming support Israel enjoys from the West, all you end up doing is highlighting the paucity -- and impotence -- of such actions.

Good boy!

aww, when the arguments dont work, we just write a plain old hate letter, dont we?
You remind me of disgruntled women in relationship quarrels.

My bijatch, like i said in my first post in this thread. So butthurt, come to papa honey, lemme give you a kiss and make the bad man go away.

To answer your question:

Unless, because of China's core interests, I have no desire to let our own soldiers to stay in the blood for other countries, including Pakistan. However, China and Pakistan are strategic partners, Therefore, even if China is not sending troops, it can be expected to provide some help.
Thank you, that answered by question.

I guess religious bigotry in the muslim world is the reason why YOU do not live in that world?

The overwhelming majority of the world's Muslims live in the "Muslim world".

In any case unless the next Superpower is muslim/Arab, they have nothing to worry about.

While, perhaps, not entirely accurate in your prediction, you have made a good point. As the Muslims are simply, by and large, engulfed in petty regional, sectarian, ethnic, national and other conflicts, biases, wars and so on, the next Superpower is not likely to be Muslim/Arab because the said groups can not form a successful union, perhaps, one single central government. If these said groups were to successfully form such a government or a union (perhaps a country), then, there would be little need for such debates or lengthy diplomatic rows at the UN or other international fora.

Back
Top Bottom