What's new

Will China become Isreals new host or Medium for its survival?

Abdi-Karim Elmi

Reaction score
Since China's rise, the Jewish State is getting closer to the PRC. Its very possible by 2030, the chinese may have its own version of AIPAC and increased Technology transfers like Avionics and ABM technology. Will China fall in the Trap as the UsA by fightings its wars, tax spending on its defence etc?

Israel always need a "big brother" to stand behind him. Before USA it was England and after USA there has to be one. Israelis are wise and understand their own skin cannot bare the pressure which their deeds bring upon them.. now offending USA, they are feeding China in terms of military tech and secrets.. Israel stole jet engines from their own stock and said they are "lost somewhere". Funny but rational and right step which a state like Israel needs.

But I don't think Israel has been able to poison China with their neocon evangelical agendas yet. I also believe Chinese are wiser than Americans and wouldn't adopt a rotten child just because child wanted so.

No.

Once the whites lose their supremacy, they are finished.

First check the Israel Spell ( who is your english Teacher:cry: )

and my answer for your question is

No-No-Shirt.png

That's rich, a Pakistani saying Isreal needs a big brother to hide behind, did China let it's barking little rat off the leash?

'little rat'? lol, I can sense the anger.
Someone step yon your tail?

I highly doubt Pakistan or any other nation on earth receives as much aid.
And even when Pakistan received aid, be it in the 80's or today, it's never aid as such, it's compensation and pay for our services.

But Israel does need a big brother.

It has no friends in the region at all.
It has been to war with it's neighbours, and multiple neighbours at once.

hence...
http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

Israel's future with China is determined by how much Western tech they can offer and pilfer from the US. :azn:

Because the Chinese have very little cultural connections to Israel, there's not much Israel can do to influence China's foreign policy unlike the US and AIPAC.

Pakistan and the ME countries like Turkey, Egypt and Iran have much more to offer to China in terms of consumers for its exporters and resources to fuel its economy.

That's rich, a Pakistani saying Isreal needs a big brother to hide behind, did China let it's barking little rat off the leash?

Looks like I have found the spot where it hurt you most :p

Coming back to the topic, we are discussing rotten kids and big brothers who proudly own them and adopt their sicknesses to plunge themselves into madness leading to death. If you like to discuss White and Brown Rats then sure I would be happy to talk about rats who are born without fathers. Wana try that topic?

This barking little rat saved your backside from the soviets you little imbecile, be grateful.

We would rather be a little rat of the chinese, than the bbitch,pig,donkey,cunt wh0re of the zionists
Angry, aren't we? You kiss your mother with that mouth?

The US of A isn't going anywhere, not now and not ever. China will become more powerful, undoubtedly, but Israel has always been Pro-American, even when America was not Pro-Israel. And that is how it's going to stay for the foreseeable future.

Looks like I have found the spot where it hurt you most :p

Coming back to the topic, we are discussing rotten kids and big brothers who proudly own them and adopt their sicknesses to plunge themselves into madness leading to death. If you like to discuss White and Brown Rats then sure I would be happy to talk about rats who are born without fathers. Wana try that topic?
I can see the logic here. Is there nothing you would not do for China? I don't want to use vulgarity but it's clear that you are exactly what you describe Israel to be.

Israel and China have a decent relationship but Israel has a better relationship with European countries and the USA. it's unlikely China ever gets an AIPAC, China's Jewish population is also small around 5000 some leave for Israel while some stay, and Israel gets cutting edge technology to ensure it's dominance in the region, China is behind the USA in military technology so it's unlikely Israel goes for Chinese Military Technology. and not to mention the US blocked many of China's military deals with Israel another factor should be brought in. Finally I can say the vast majority of Chinese are against fighting wars half way around the world. China unlikely but Germany after the USA yes.

Angry, aren't we? You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Spare me the moral high horse, child murderers. I kiss my mother with my mouth NOT my hands. Message above was out of anger, on pdf my hands do the talking not my mouth.

You didn't save us from anyone, you were merely our obedient tool.

Obedient tools don't come back to shove sh1t back in your face, ask your soldiers in afghanistan.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom