What's new

Why would Pakistanis wish to visit India ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A gesture made in the name of peace is your interpretation of what seems otherwise. As I said, keep living in that monkey-town, it suits your mentality.
How would you know my mentality without meeting me.
When did I interpret the dance in any negative way. I am just negating your point where you were asking your fellow Pakistanis who like Bollywood to leave Pakistan.

The only time I have been to India was related to work in Calcutta or Kolkata as its spelled today, I must say the people were very similar to Pakistan, the food scene was okay nothing great but that probably is due to my bad habits of avoiding vegetables and lentils. On occasions that I did find meat it was good and tasty.

The people seemed to live a very improvised lifestyle, they looked poorer than in Pakistan. The girls were okay, nothing to brag about - I think all the beautiful ones are shipped to Bollywood, Pakistan is in my opinion naturally blessed in this department.

Would I go there again? Maybe if they will give my wife a visa as she is from Pakistan. One thing I cherished was the Tailors in India, you could select a fabric and get suits made to measure for dirt cheap. I got 5 done for myself paying roughly £200.

In my recent trips to Pakistan I have found the same system operates there so I splurged on some cool suits tailor made for me. :cheers:

It has been two years since all road, rail, and air links between India and Pakistan have been severed ( Link ) . The only Pakistanis visiting India are minorities from Pakistan on religious pilgrimage. (We are not discussing a reverse flow of Sikh and Hindu pilgrims from India).

There have been longer instances when travel between India and Pakistan have been suspended , such as from 1971 to 1979.
Unlike previous instances it is remarkable that there are no requests from certain quarters in Pakistan to our government to come to terms with India and renew travel links between the countries. The generation of immigrants interested in traveling to meet relatives back in India is dead.

This is the best thing that has happened over the seven odd decades since our nation was founded. It is not evident that the newer generation of Pakistanis have any inclination to visit India as tourists.

But a question to PDF members here .
Who would be interested in visiting India and if so why ?

Only if I have was in PAF and wanted to bomb it.. sure I would pay india a visit.
370 will never be reinstated, second thing Kashmiris need to protected from you people who sponsored terrorism in there. There was no militancy in Kashmir before you started it in 90s. Lastly we don't want you in our country either. You can go anywhere you want provided those countries let you in. Pakistani passport is among topmost worst passports in the world to travel with and no one wants you in their country.

non sense

Kashmir revolted in the 1980s due to decades of misrule by India. This is a documented fact in the western media

don't be a modi and re write history.

The only time I have been to India was related to work in Calcutta or Kolkata as its spelled today, I must say the people were very similar to Pakistan, the food scene was okay nothing great but that probably is due to my bad habits of avoiding vegetables and lentils. On occasions that I did find meat it was good and tasty.

That was my experience too. Its a nice city. Some parts are dirty and when I went there they still had manual hand pulled rickshaws in restricted parts of the city. The Bengali sweets were great .

I went to Dhaka too ; a whole different experience, but I am not making comparisons in deference to our guests here.

You get beef everywhere in India. Including the city I live in (Poona).

But if you are hell bent on proving a point and try to get cow beef, you might get lynched for your efforts.

Then we will have a messy India Pakistan tu tu mai mai spat because of your stupidity.

But otherwise yes, you will get beef nihari.

Cheers, Doc
No my apologies just wanted to say nihari and steak are always beef. In my country some chay eat chicken nihari and steak.

That was my experience too. Its a nice city. Some parts are dirty and when I went there they still had manual hand pulled rickshaws in restricted parts of the city. The Bengali sweets were great .

I went to Dhaka too ; a whole different experience, but I am not making comparisons in deference to our guests here.

They still had the rickshaws, I am not a big fan of Asian sweets, they are a bit too rich in sweetness for my liking. The paans were nice though.

How would you know my mentality without meeting me.
When did I interpret the dance in any negative way. I am just negating your point where you were asking your fellow Pakistanis who like Bollywood to leave Pakistan.

Your line of argument says a lot about your mentality. As for negating my point, it's a futile effort on your part, to chase something just for the sake of an argument. Typically that is a school boy mentality. Happy days for you, in your fantastic monkey-town!

Your line of argument says a lot about your mentality. As for negating my point, it's a futile effort on your part, to chase something just for the sake of an argument. Typically that is a school boy mentality. Happy days for you, in your fantastic monkey-town!
Be happy with that thought.

To the hindus, I say be at peace in your country and do not threaten a Muslim Pakistan. For if you do, you will pay for it with your very existence.

Are you the Yahoo with the suicide vest? I am threatening you ( are you Muslim, Pakistani). Lets see what you will do now.

Saif-ul-Mulook
View attachment 727196

Kagan Valley
Naran-Kaghan-Valley-450x300.jpg

View attachment 727198
@KedarT
Naran in Winter
View attachment 727199

View attachment 727200

Swat Valley

View attachment 727201

Mount K2

View attachment 727202
Very scenic pictures those.
But we have have better diversity simply because of our large area. Also, our forest cover is ~22% while forest cover of Pakistan is 5%. We have one of the wettest regions on the Earth (Cherrapunji, Meghalaya) and of the driest regions as well (Rajasthan).
How will you compare the experience between Kolkata and Dhaka? Also, have you visited other places in India? What was your perception of them?

Very scenic pictures those.
But we have have better diversity simply because of our large area. Also, our forest cover is ~22% while forest cover of Pakistan is 5%. We have one of the wettest regions on the Earth (Cherrapunji, Meghalaya) and of the driest regions as well (Rajasthan).

How will you compare the experience between Kolkata and Dhaka? Also, have you visited other places in India? What was your perception of them?
We have wet lands too. These are mangrove inland waters not far from Karachi.

46693586_401.jpg

1616620773363.jpeg

1616620837406.jpeg

1616620882261.jpeg

1616620937047.jpeg

1616621076770.jpeg

1616621233054.jpeg

1616621374164.jpeg

Last edited:
ye last photo real hai ya photoshop? bahut daring dikha raha hai launda.
Those are sacred crocodiles of Mangopir. There are wild salt water crocodiles also in mangrove swamps . But these are sacred crocodiles near a religious shrine.
The crocodiles are still wild and dangerous but those feeding them take precautions.
See below:

1616622431619.jpeg

1616622474674.jpeg

1616622516192.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom