What's new

Why would Pakistanis wish to visit India ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This prove nothing, you promise to do referendum in IOK in past, most of Muslims in IOK is not with India
Yes we did and we were ready to do it too, we did a plebiscite under UN in Junagarh and Nehru was ready for Kashmir too, it your Pakistan army which has to pull back and leave all occupied territories so that UN can do a plebiscite. But you never did it.

To hoist the star and crescent over Delhi fort ofc.

Yes we did and we were ready to do it too, we did a plebiscite under UN in Junagarh and Nehru was ready for Kashmir too, it your Pakistan army which has to pull back and leave all occupied territories so that UN can do a plebiscite. But you never did it.
Don't lie you betrays IOK people and we were ready to do it was you who refuse to leave IOK

See, you wont be happy with whatever. I pity you man.

Keep your pity, it's worth not even the salt. Go your way, and I go the way toward Islam and stand behind my leader, Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wasaalam.

End of discussion!

Eyewash?

India’s first fighter pilot to fly Rafale aircrafts is also from Kashmir;
Air Commodore Hilal Ahmed Rather (the one in the middle), and the person sitting in cockpit is our Ambassador to France Mr Jawed Ashraf who is from Jammu. So better keep your memes with you.
View attachment 727846
Wow that is great, then why is India doing plebiscite in Kashmir. As per you, you seem to have support there :p:

Eyewash?

India’s first fighter pilot to fly Rafale aircrafts is also from Kashmir;
Air Commodore Hilal Ahmed Rather (the one in the middle), and the person sitting in cockpit is our Ambassador to France Mr Jawed Ashraf who is from Jammu. So better keep your memes with you.
View attachment 727846

Keep posting eye wash material... u had a muslim as a president but yet majority of muslims are treated less than dogs..

nonsense

No muslim in his or her right mind would ever go with india especially after mass murder and rape sending blood soaked trains to Pakistan

Hindu india knew that is why never held up UN resolutions.

This thread is a classic example of fetish some people have about some countries. They eat, think, talk and breath that country. They create threads like this so that they can troll and pull it down. Looking at the posts it is very clear the sole and only purpose of this thread.

Keep posting eye wash material... u had a muslim as a president but yet majority of muslims are treated less than dogs..

nonsense

No muslim in his or her right mind would ever go with india especially after mass murder and rape sending blood soaked trains to Pakistan

Hindu india knew that is why never held up UN resolutions.
When you have nothing then soros funded news papers come for your cover, I know it is your state policy of spamming indian muslims are unequal citizens and blah blah.

If this riot was anti Muslim then why did they start it? Just tell me the names of these 2 people
1616674507568.jpeg

1616674556874.jpeg

Taking cover in personally written articles is easy, counter with facts.

While this is how you treat your Muslims in Pakistan, you treat them as dogs in Balochistan.

Or should I remind you the violence against Ahmadiyyas and Shias? Or the violence against Muslims in Waziristan?

When you have nothing then soros funded news papers come for your cover, I know it is your state policy of spamming indian muslims are unequal citizens and blah blah.

If this riot was anti Muslim then why did they start it? Just tell me the names of these 2 people
View attachment 727918

View attachment 727921

Taking cover in personally written articles is easy, counter with facts.

While this is how you treat your Muslims in Pakistan, you treat them as dogs in Balochistan.

Or should I remind you the violence against Ahmadiyyas and Shias? Or the violence against Muslims in Waziristan?
Excellent job finding this video of Imran Khan talking about Pak army bombing innocent women & children in Balochistan.

@PradoTLC
Have reported these guys (@HostileInsurgent and @magra ) for derailing the thread. We are discussing why Pakistanis would want to visit India.
Having started the thread I now acknowledge the question is as absurd as asking why Pakistanis would fly to Proxma Centauri ( our nearest star 4 light years away ).
India is much further away and Pakistanis can no more go to India than they can to Proxima Centauri.
The thread has deteriorated to discussing Indian Army "Muslim" mercenaries ( like the former Gurkhas who gunned down their Sikh brethren in Jallianwala Bagh ), to Hindu Muslim riots in Delhi. These issues have nothing to do with the topic.

I am asking the moderators to lock this thread and delete it.

@waz @The Eagle @Foxtrot Alpha @Irfan Baloch
Please lock and delete this thread. Also would request action against those derailing.

Last edited:
@PradoTLC
Have reported these guys (@HostileInsurgent and @magra ) for derailing the thread. We are discussing why Pakistanis would want to visit India.
Having started the thread I now acknowledge the question is absurd as asking why Pakistanis would fly to Proxma Centauri ( our nearest star 4 light years away ).
India is much further away and Pakistanis can no more go to India than they can to Proxima Centauri.
The thread has deteriorated to discussing Indian Army "Muslim" mercenaries ( like the former Gurkhas who gunned down their Sikh brethren in Jallianwala Bagh ), to Hindu Muslim riots in Delhi. These issues have nothing to do with the topic.

I am asking the moderators to lock this thread and delete it.

@waz @The Eagle @Foxtrot Alpha @Irfan Baloch
Please lock and delete this thread. Also would request action against those derailing.

there is nothing to discuss.

Only a retarded Pakistani would want to visit india.

1616676371891.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom