What's new

Why the time for a China-India water treaty is now

That's probably the best idea in this thread.

China and India are rivals/enemies at this point (according to India's own defence minister), so the chances of a "Sino-Indian Water Treaty" are next to zero.

If the scenario above happens where India is no longer a party, that would make it much easier to come up with a Water Treaty based on the Yarlung Tsangpo. Since we could negotiate directly with Bangladesh and the new NE Union.

I LOVE this post.

More, please.

When I was young, it was the Ugly American. Now a new supah powah reigns.

Let's have some more pearls of wisdom from its eminent representative. Please continue, Sir; every post of yours is worth a battalion.

Nehru's long shadow

Nehru's idiotic land grab of Chinese territory with the Indian Forward Policy has poisoned Sino-Indian relations forever.

All Chinese hate Indian imperialists and your continual occupation of South Tibet and Sikkim. Like Chinese-Dragon said, the probability is zero for a Chinese concession of water rights to India.

You Indians have occupied Chinese territory for 50 years. When China needs or wants the water, we will shut it off some day.

You Indians can go and desalinate the water from the Indian Ocean to satisfy your water needs. It's not our problem.

Since we are into empty rhetoric, let's play along.

Why don't you replace China with Tibet and India with China? That is the reality that your bombast covers. That in 60 year's time, the people you have conquered still burn themselves alive rather than contemplate a future with you.

How much more strongly can anyone send you the message that you represent a fate worse than death?

Indians, you reap what you sow. You have been taking Pakistani water for some time now ,don't be suprised if China does the same to you.:chilli: Also if India keeps taking our indus water, we will have to consult uncle China to redirect the water from there through northern Gilgit Baltistan----that way India will not even get a drop. Should it really go to this or is India going to act like a Human being. I don't think Indian can, and sooner or later, you Indians will be begging at Chinas feet, and that time, your pleas won't be heard.

Before going off half-cocked, consult a map. Ask an older person, any nearby teenager will do, to help you to read it.

Since we are into empty rhetoric, let's play along.

Why don't you replace China with Tibet and India with China? That is the reality that your bombast covers. That in 60 year's time, the people you have conquered still burn themselves alive rather than contemplate a future with you.

How much more strongly can anyone send you the message that you represent a fate worse than death?

Before going off half-cocked, consult a map. Ask an older person, any nearby teenager will do, to help you to read it.

Your analogy doesn't make any sense.

Tibet has Chinese people and no Indians. South Tibet and Sikkim also has Chinese people and no Indians.

China legitimately owns Tibet and claims South Tibet and Sikkim.

India is an alien imperialist in South Tibet and Sikkim.

I hope I clarified the situation for you. This is not that hard to understand. Your analogy was idiotic and you know it.

China's policy is called, "go find your own water."

I suggest India get started on its desalination plants. If you let these years go by, you will be in a pickle down the road.

The difference is that you are a pickle already - artificially preserved in a foreign element, and sour.

Instead, I propose an independent Bangladesh. Independent of crypto-Islamist hoodlums, and US-based loudmouths with excess time and access to the Internet.

That will solve at least one problem of an international scope and size: illiterate Internet Bangals, inflicting their trash-talk on all and sundry.

Why Joe Sir, do I see a hint of loosing temper? We do what is in our interest, you do what is in yours. Business only, nothing personal. The only constant we have in this world is change.

That will solve at least one problem of an international scope and size: illiterate Internet Bangals, inflicting their trash-talk on all and sundry.

Strangely, I've never had any problem with Internet Bangladeshis.

Nor have I had any problem with Internet Americans.

Funnily enough, it was the ones I expected to be reasonable (Internet Indians) that turned out to be the ones that could not be reasoned with.

Your analogy doesn't make any sense.

Tibet has Chinese people and no Indians. South Tibet and Sikkim also has Chinese people and no Indians.

Try again.

Tibet has Tibetans and a Chinese occupation force, as well as Han Chinese injected by a dictatorial regime to exploit the natural resources and to enforce its ethnic cleansing of Tibet. Arunachal had Arunachali people, who have frequently expressed their pure loathing of the Chinese. Sikkim has Sikkimese who have too many links to India to spare time with phonies who fly US flags and mouth Chinese fanboy slogans.

Why Joe Sir, do I see a hint of loosing temper? We do what is in our interest, you do what is in yours. Business only, nothing personal. The only constant we have in this world is change.

No, none at all. Just the sheer pleasure of telling some mischief makers where to get off.

If China dams the rivers, India should make dams of its own and make sure not a drop of water trickles into Bangladesh.

India won't be affected much because all the major tributaries of Brahmputra originate in India, besides there is plenty of rainfall in the north east. That should be plenty for the people in North East India.

If Bangladesh wants water they ll have to ask China for it.

Funnily enough, it was the ones I expected to be reasonable (Internet Indians) that turned out to be the ones that could not be reasoned with.

Strangely and funnily, both are very accurate, for the rest, ask Chauism or Cardsharp. Respect for them and the balance and sobriety of their views restrained me for so long. It was obviously a mistake. Whatever the mistakes Internet Hindus have made, and I have fought against them more than all of you put together have, it did not warrant the displays of arrogance that have been shown of late.

Try again.

Tibet has Tibetans and a Chinese occupation force, as well as Han Chinese injected by a dictatorial regime to exploit the natural resources and to enforce its ethnic cleansing of Tibet. Arunachal had Arunachali people, who have frequently expressed their pure loathing of the Chinese. Sikkim has Sikkimese who have too many links to India to spare time with phonies who fly US flags and mouth Chinese fanboy slogans.

It doesn't change the fact that Tibet, South Tibet, and Sikkim are populated by Chinese people and not Indians. Your reply is a non sequitir and it is irrelevant.

Its a two way street.

Never expected Chinese to be of the variety you meet around here. Most of who I know personally are sane minded and not half-retards talking about dropping thermonuclear weapons at half the planet.

Its about how you can differentiate the trash from the rest, every society has it, including and especially you.

It doesn't change the fact that Tibet, South Tibet, and Sikkim are populated by Chinese people and not Indians. Your reply is a non sequitir and it is irrelevant.

There is no such thing as Chinese people. Tibet, Arunachal and Sikkim is populated by Tibetans.

Its a two way street.

Never expected Chinese to be of the variety you meet around here. Most of who I know personally are sane minded and not talking about dropping thermonuclear weapons at half the planet.

Its about how you can differentiate the trash from the rest, every society has it, including and especially you.

This is a military forum. You have to drop thermonuclear weapons if necessary.

The U.S. certainly dropped some atomic weapons on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The dropping of nuclear weapons has proven to be an effective military strategy.

There is no such thing as Chinese people. Tibet, Arunachal and Sikkim is populated by Tibetans.

Let's talk race. There are three races: Caucasoids, Mongoloids, and Negroids (in alphabetical order). Chinese and Tibetans are both Mongoloids.

You Indians are not Mongoloids. You have no claim on South Tibet or Sikkim.

if Chinese people not Indian people are populate in sikkim and so called south Tibet then why there is insurgency or movement against Indian occupation in these two states? which you can' t say about north Tibet.

Back
Top Bottom