What's new

Why the time for a China-India water treaty is now

40 years wrong. China is behind India 20-30 Years.

IAF >> PLAAF, IN >> PLAN, IA > PLA

Misslies Overall China > India

but Indo-China Specific Missiles, India > China (brahmos, Agni 5, agni 4, Agni 3 etc better then comparative chinese ones)

Nuclear weapons, China >> India
But Number of fronts to defend against MUCH BIGGER POWERS -- Russia, US, Japan (and many other fronts so China cant use all weapons against India)

Number or weapons China > India

Economy China > India

that is as fair as it can get.!!

your post makes no sense. LCA v/s J20 good comparison lol. Missiles which media report? some missiles will always be there which wont work. Man power. Infact PLA's men are no where near IA's men. India got the best warriors in the world in IA. The motivation and ability to lead and sacrifice is supreme in the IA men which no army can match in the world. 30-40 IA men with proper equipment can stand ground against 200-300 PLA's men easily.

and you suggest resources required to hold off against US/RUSSIA/JAPAN (and other fronts) to those required to hold off only against Pakistan are equal. I mean really again you make no sense.

I am glad that india has people like you. Not too glad because not enough!

What makes you think
The motivation and ability to lead and sacrifice is supreme in the IA men which no army can match in the world. 30-40 IA men with proper equipment can stand ground against 200-300 PLA's men easily.
?

We had one major direct military engagement against ia in 1962 during which you were beaten soundly.

You dont realise how poor your physical conditions are. In the 2011 Military Games held in Brazil, india is as poor as ever collected only 3 medals to rank 47 out of 52. PLA collected 100 medals ranking no. 2; 14 less medals than the host Brazil.

Detailed Medal Standings

I dont even go into further lengths talking about weaponry.

40 years wrong. China is behind India 20-30 Years.

IAF >> PLAAF, IN >> PLAN, IA > PLA

Misslies Overall China > India

but Indo-China Specific Missiles, India > China (brahmos, Agni 5, agni 4, Agni 3 etc better then comparative chinese ones)

Nuclear weapons, China >> India
But Number of fronts to defend against MUCH BIGGER POWERS -- Russia, US, Japan (and many other fronts so China cant use all weapons against India)

Number or weapons China > India

Economy China > India

that is as fair as it can get.!!

In which universe do you live?

Indians won't get thirsty, Pakistan and Bangladesh will. As I said earlier all the trans boundary rivers that originate in Tibet end in either Pakistan or Bangladesh.

Then why the fuss about this post? Go drink whatever you'd like to drink and take back your hands on OUR river.

dude most of the tributaries in the northern part of our country have dried up due to your country's policy. If you compare the topography of 50 years before and now, you will be shocked and disgusted.
You will also understand in the future how we feel when China shall divert the water flow of the river.
:cheers: to China.

Thanks
Then well and good atleast it willgive some more extra years for bangladesh to sink in bay of bengal......:cheers:

Then well and good atleast it willgive some more extra years for bangladesh to sink in bay of bengal......:cheers:

If anything happend to our bangladesh friends, you guys will be forfeited as well...let see who will have the last laugh with water game.

Then why the fuss about this post? Go drink whatever you'd like to drink and take back your hands on OUR river.

Fuss about what post? Firstly stop replying to ancient posts, secondly I was replying to your chini comrade who thinks that if China dammed the Brahmputra river then Indians will go thirsty, which is not that case. Although I can see how that can be frustrating for you lots.:lol:

Now sod off.

Back
Top Bottom