What's new

Why the existence of Pakistan is not in India’s interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick of such statements from indian so called security or defence analyst... Pakistan is a reality.... the earlier you realize it, the better it is.....

frustrated Indians...

Still one man doesn't reflect the whole nation..

If i remember this was discussed in this forum before...... I was a regular visitor of IDR for a long time.... But over a period of time i lost interest in it..... There are some good writers in IDF but then there are people with extreme views...... You can be selective.... but it depends on what your interest are in....

why are 221 people watching this thread

bwahahahahah :D

Sick of such statements from indian so called security or defence analyst... Pakistan is a reality.... the earlier you realize it, the better it is.....

This is a 2-3 year old article just republished now.

& the people talking about Pak has nuclear weapons & there will be nuclear Armageddon etc. don't realize that if India indeed wanted to break Pakistan than it had lot of years time, when Pakistan din't possess nuclear weapons & India has always maintained conventional superiority over Pakistan. If India wanted to do this, it would have done it in 1971 only, but i guess thats not our aim as on the contrary Pakistan acts our First Line of defense, no Pakistan means India will get the burden of the largest refugee problem in the world & our economy would collapse.

This is a 2-3 year old article just republished now.

& the people talking about Pak has nuclear weapons & there will be nuclear Armageddon etc. don't realize that if India indeed wanted to break Pakistan than it had lot of years time, when Pakistan din't possess nuclear weapons & India has always maintained conventional superiority over Pakistan. If India wanted to do this, it would have done it in 1971 only, but i guess thats not our aim as on the contrary Pakistan acts our First Line of defense, no Pakistan means India will get the burden of the largest refugee problem in the world & our economy would collapse.
Oh my God, you think india didnt want to take over Pak in the past?? I mean seriously??

its simple,we nuke Pak

Why so serious ?
images

Why are you going on a tangent? Have you seen anyone on this forum agreeing to extreme views of this author. Our Indian muslims is not your concern. Grow up...will you.

But when you systematically push anti-Muslim hate propaganda, then it becomes our concern.

Other than quoting me here, do something about the burgeoning hate and discrimination that indians, specially young Indians, feel towards Muslims.

We don't want to end your entire 5000 year of dharmic existence by evaporating you in the clouds of red smoke right up the stratosphere, but understand...that we can do it if it really comes to it.

A big LOL for the concept,thread, comments.

Honestly, this article from an independent security analyst is no less than a load of crap. The author's vision is blinded by unholy and ultra nationalistic jingoism which failed to see beyond school boyish demand for a disintegrated and atomic radiated Pakistan. Author analytic ability could not measure the degree of threat Pakistan Army, it's civilian and Law making agencies are facing and according to his perception, disuniting a state in already rift with turmoils would not pose another grievous threat to India's very own solidarity itself.

It will be sane for us,Indians to believe that an united Pakistan is for India's interest, the more we think beyond this more we sleepwalk to our own predicament.
I totally agree with you on that, we need to think more rationally. We are hell bent on devising plans to eliminate each other from the equation and winning arms race while poverty and despair lingers in every corner. Bloodshed isn't the only solution, WWII has enough to teach us only if we(India and Pakistan) open our eyes.

I totally agree with you on that, we need to think more rationally. We are hell bent on devising plans to eliminate each other from the equation and winning arms race while poverty and despair lingers in every corner. Bloodshed isn't the only solution, WWII has enough to teach us only if we(India and Pakistan) open our eyes.
I agree too.And one more thanks for making your first post quoting me :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom