What's new

Why should hafiz-e-Quran students be given extra marks: SC

our country is increasingly becoming secular and liberal. Slowly and steadily Islamic practices will be ceased to exist near the final hour.

A woman was just sentenced to death for refusing a man's advances on the basis of "blasphemy." TLP paralyses the whole country as they please in the name of "Islam." Pakistanis are more loyal to Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia or Iran (Shia) than their own country. So please, explain how the country is "secular and liberal." You act as if Pakistan was some Islamic Utopia in the past, I am curious which era you are referring to.

A woman was just sentenced to death for refusing a man's advances on the basis of "blasphemy." TLP paralyses the whole country as they please in the name of "Islam." Pakistanis are more loyal to Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia or Iran (Shia) than their own country. So please, explain how the country is "secular and liberal." You act as if Pakistan was some Islamic Utopia in the past, I am curious which era you are referring to.
our entire political leadership is secular and liberal. we have certified zaani, murderers, rapists, pedophiles and drunk sitting in high offices. we have corrupt ruling over this country since independence. we have corrupt and westernized judges, politicians, bureaucrats, journalists, landlords running the country. the whole economy is running on interest. powerful men making fun of law and order while poor rots in jails. we have night clubs in major cities. homosexuality is being promoted. nudity is being promoted. even our PM said something in favor of hijab and he was bashed by everyone in the media. NOW u tell me what is ISLAMIC about this country????????????

what is ISLAMIC about this country?
Nothing was ever Islamic to begin with. Our people are following "Mullahism," not Islam; I am curious about what you think is so "secular" and "liberal" about this country. It is neither Islamic nor secular.

our country is increasingly becoming secular and liberal. Slowly and steadily Islamic practices will be ceased to exist near the final hour.

I know!. It is crazy to think someone would have an issue with Hafiz e Quran given special treatment out of all the quota that is set aside for other groups.

What is happening to this country

Nothing was ever Islamic to begin with. Our people are following "Mullahism," not Islam; I am curious about what you think is so "secular" and "liberal" about this country. It is neither Islamic nor secular.
Didi Mullah told people to become corrupt, dishonest, murderers, cheaters,liars, womanizers, alcoholic, pedophile, looters, thieves, rapists etc? Uneed to get out of the obsession with Molvi/Mullah. Yes there are bad eggs but bad eggs exist in every circle of society. And one more thing! u have no right to talk against Molvi/Mullah because u dont pay their bills. they live entirely on donations. govt doesn't supports them and neither do people like u. A huge majority of Molvis spend their lives in misery.

I know!. It is crazy to think someone would have an issue with Hafiz e Quran given special treatment out of all the quota that is set aside for other groups.

What is happening to this country

There shouldn't be any quotas at all, they all are discriminatory.

Hifz e Quran has become less a labor of love and more of a prestige competition between parents now much as any other A Grade trophy kid showoff.

Religion isn’t for the child’s spiritual growth but to show off to family as a in the dystopian Pakistani society.

Like Indians competing and winning spelling bees in the US. It's about prestige and bragging rights, mostly for the parents. The kids would rather not be there.

For only those who get rangeen mizaaj Qari.

Never been there, never done that... Can't picture your memories :partay:

mufti01.jpg

mufti02.jpg

Like Indians competing and winning spelling bees in the US. It's about prestige and bragging rights, mostly for the parents. The kids would rather not be there.
For the most part yes - but worse so because of the religious aspect of it since it actually can cause(due to the generally abusive nature of how Quran is taught to kids in Pakistan) resentment of the learning process.

Ay khaana-e-barandaaz-e-Chaman Kuch to idhr b...

masha'Allah, people should be rewarded for being hafiz-e-quran... General Zia passed this law?? if so, may Allah bless him for it
Hafiz shouldn't be memorising Quran to earn more marks but instead to please Allah.

Encouraging people to memorize the Quran is from enjoining the good and forbidding the evil. Enjoining the good, encouraging people to memorize the Quran is a good thing. Forbidding the good and enjoining the evil is from the characteristics of the munafiqun (Surah At-Tawbah 9:67).

People should refrain from murder not to avoid being put in prison but instead to please Allah. So punishment for murderers should be abolished?

Last edited:
Ay khaana-e-barandaaz-e-Chaman Kuch to idhr b...

Are catholic priest, or Hindu temple incidents from Pakistan? I do not care about India, I care about Pakistan, because i am with my family living in Pakistan, if you count rapes done by priest and pandit, and mullah, mullah will be more rapist monster and pedophile.

Your example is, they eat shit, so we eat shit, no problem

Still rapes in EU, US are mostly done by foreigners, even if rapist are local, victims get justice, even they count it rape if husband forcefully s ex with wife without her consent, while in this country only those cases are reported in which victim got murdered, i do not talk India they are more shit..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom