What's new

Why should hafiz-e-Quran students be given extra marks: SC

Ever since religion and politics were mixed, yes many Mullahs have told people to become murders, dishonest etc. as a political tool. Look at TLP and how they try to burn the country down for stupid reasons just because their supreme Mullah says to.
Is every Hafiz a TLP worker now? There are several cases of doctors raping their patients. Should I say that all doctors are rapists

Is every Hafiz a TLP worker now? There are several cases of doctors raping their patients. Should I say that all doctors are rapists
Who said every Hafiz is a TLP worker? You have come to that rather absurd and Islamophobic conclusion yourself.

Who said every Hafiz is a TLP worker? You have come to that rather absurd and Islamophobic conclusion yourself.
You are justifying measures against all Huffaz because some of them were apparently involved in illegal activites. Should all doctors be jailed now?

Do doctors burn down the country every other year, and train militants in their clinics? Do doctors tell kids that if you blow yourself up you wake up in heaven with beautiful women and rivers of wine?

A lot of mullahs are preaching the same materials the CIA used 40 years ago to incite Jihad against the soviets. A small minority of them may be good, the ones you and me go to. But the reality is most of them are not. That's how you get TLP mobs burning down the country and the Sri Lankan worker incident.

You are justifying measures against all Huffaz because some of them were apparently involved in illegal activites. Should all doctors be jailed now?
Where exactly have I said this?

Do doctors burn down the country every other year, and train militants in their clinics? Do doctors tell kids that if you blow yourself up you wake up in heaven with beautiful women and rivers of wine?

A lot of mullahs are preaching the same materials the CIA used 40 years ago to incite Jihad against the soviets. A small minority of them may be good, the ones you and me go to. But the reality is most of them are not. That's how you get TLP mobs burning down the country and the Sri Lankan worker incident.
Not sure where you were brainwashed, but whoever brainwashed you was a moron of the highest order...

TLP sect is barelwi and they are not too big on Jihad, the sect that actually worked with CIA 40 years ago during the Afghan Jihad was deobandi.

Get your basic facts right before spewing your xenophobic bigotry...

Most of the doctors in Pakistan don't have any humanity they only worship money. They will not care if a person is dying they only want loads of money by any means. In Pakistan doctors kill more people annually than TTP or BLA

Not sure where you were brainwashed, but whoever brainwashed you was a moron of the highest order...

TLP sect is barelwi and they are not too big on Jihad, the sect that actually worked with CIA 40 years ago during the Afghan Jihad was deobandi.

Get your basic facts right before spewing your xenophobic bigotry...
Lmao, so tell me, who tortured those policemen to death? Who nearly started a diplomatic crisis with the EU?

Most of the doctors in Pakistan don't have any humanity they only worship money. They will not care if a person is dying they only want loads of money by any means. In Pakistan doctors kill more people annually than TTP or BLA
This applies to any job in Pakistan save the armed forces.

For a doctor to be a doctor they need to be good at their practice which is why we have exams. Now if you want give people free marks for something that is not remotely related to medicine, why are you complaining that your doctors are incompetent? Your argument is self defeating.

The video link? Or show your class!

supreme Mullah of TLP giving the order to "paralyse the country"?
Yes, and every time the reason was the incompetent govt. Ik was against the last protest and Killed dozens of people but now asking to do the same for his own.

kidnapped police officers and tortured them recently?
Yes, And i also remember killing of peaceful protesters and accusing them as terrorists for no reason and then releasing them!
Did not you see the police armor vehicle crushing the protesters? Every action has a reaction!
meeting with Americans for Iftar yesterday?
I don't know about!

ohhh didnt even knew this stupidity is happening in Pakistan Medical field.

Allah hi Khair hai humara.

Response of PMC, varsity sought in medical colleges admission case

PESHAWAR: The Peshawar High Court on Tuesday directed the Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) and Khyber Medical University (KMU) to respond to the plea of some Hafiz-i-Quran seeking 20 additional marks for memorising the Holy Quran during the medical and dental colleges admission process in the province.

A bench consisting of Justice Mohammad Ibrahim Khan and Justice Syed M Attique Shah issued notices to the KMU and PMC for the purpose, ordered the clubbing of the petition with identical ones, and fixed March 16 for the next hearing.

Seven petitioners, including Noor Mohammad and others, challenged the denial of 20 additional marks calling the move of the respondents against the rules.

The respondents in the petition are the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government through its chief secretary, KMU through its vice-chancellor, and PMC and Higher Education Commission through their respective chairmen.

Advocate Abbas Khan Sangeen appeared for the petitioners and said his clients had applied for admission to medical colleges through the KMU after completing the prescribed process.

He said the PMC, in collaboration with KMU, had uploaded the merit list on its website in respect of admissions, while the KMU the final merit list on Feb 10, 2022.

The counsel said the KMU had conducted the test for all candidates, who had applied under the quota of Hafiz-i-Quran.

He claimed at the time of formulating the merit list, 20 marks or its equivalent percentage were not awarded to them, which resulted in their failure to get admission to the medical and dental colleges under the KMU.

Mr Sangeen contended that 20 extra marks were added to those obtained by the Hafiz-i-Quran candidates under the rules and standard operating procedure of the KMU but the KMU and PMC didn’t do so in the instant case.

He claimed that the PMC, through a public notice on Feb 24, had shifted all vacant seats available in the countrywide medical and dental colleges to the National Pool and thus, depriving petitioners of the chance to apply for a vacant seat in those colleges.

The counsel claimed that educational institutions across the country had been awarding extra marks to Hafiz-i-Quran students, but the KMU and PMC were reluctant to follow that rule.

He contended that the inaction of the respondents was arbitrary, so it was not sustainable in the eyes of the law.

Published in Dawn, March 9th, 2022

-----------------------------------------------------------

Haters gonna hate. All govt educational institutes are granting extra marks to Huffaz students Alhamdulillah. Their whining won't make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom