What's new

Why should hafiz-e-Quran students be given extra marks: SC

if you count rapes done by priest and pandit, and mullah, mullah will be more rapist monster and pedophile.
Proof?

Your example is, they eat shit, so we eat shit, no problem

No, his point is why are you needlessly going after them because of selective rape cases? This can happen in any institution where an adult is in charge of children.
Still rapes in EU, US are mostly done by foreigners,
No it's not lol, in the US the majority are White. Most rapes happen between people who know each other so it's very unlikely for foreigners to be the ones going around raping random people.

Here 99% students are not able to make a speech in front of some people even after Masters but a Hafiz will be reciting Quraan in front of hundreds😍. Yes 20 marks are nothing for them.

Being son/daughter of Govt. Employee will make you eligible for thousands as a scholarship. Why?
What's special if you from a minority? Imagine Muslim getting 80% scores but Non Muslim With 79% getting the job due to quota. Why?
Why an employee getting extra marks for promotion instead of a fresh?
Why Scholarships for xyz province on what basis?
Why female quota?
And need no mentions for our MPs/MNAs, Fawad as Minister of Science/Law with BA like degrees
... list wil not be ending

Bribery no Problem,
Corruption no Problem,
Rapes No Problem,
Injustice No Problem,
What kind of sick executives we have....

I am happy to see such shits burning all around. 😄

TLP and how they try to burn the country down for stupid reasons just because their supreme Mullah says to.
Hi, If you can give some link to the video backing your claim. Or burnaal is free from me if you need it!

The holy Quran has been made easy to memorize. There's verse of the holy Quran;

وَلَقَدْ يَسَّرْنَا ٱلْقُرْءَانَ لِلذِّكْرِ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ​

And We have certainly made the Quran easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember? (54:32)

It is property of the holy Quran that it can be memorized easily; it isn't feat of an individual. Anyone can memorize this Book, children or adults. Even special people are observed to have memorized this Book.

When it comes to understanding the holy Quran, there's demand of reflection and contemplation:

افلا یتدبرون القرآن​

Do they not ponder over the Quran (47:24)

Consequently contemplation on the universe;

إِنَّ فِى خَلْقِ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ وَٱخْتِلَٰفِ ٱلَّيْلِ وَٱلنَّهَارِ وَٱلْفُلْكِ ٱلَّتِى تَجْرِى فِى ٱلْبَحْرِ بِمَا يَنفَعُ ٱلنَّاسَ وَمَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ مِنَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ مِن مَّآءٍ فَأَحْيَا بِهِ ٱلْأَرْضَ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَا وَبَثَّ فِيهَا مِن كُلِّ دَآبَّةٍ وَتَصْرِيفِ ٱلرِّيَٰحِ وَٱلسَّحَابِ ٱلْمُسَخَّرِ بَيْنَ ٱلسَّمَآءِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ لَءَايَٰتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَعْقِلُونَ​

Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the alternation of the night and the day, and the [great] ships which sail through the sea with that which benefits people, and what Allah has sent down from the heavens of rain, giving life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness and dispersing therein every [kind of] moving creature, and [His] directing of the winds and the clouds controlled between the heaven and earth are signs for a people who use reason. (2:164)
Quran App: https://gtaf.org/apps/quran

So we get to know that memorization of the holy Quran is a different thing. If we want to check the talent of a person we'll have to see his performance in other subjects and fields.

If a person spends some years of his life in a task that is demanded by the state, state would compensate him. That compensation could be 10 or 20% of the basic pay.

We have had hard copies of the holy Quran and now we have soft copies as well. Human brain is the medium that is here from the beginning. Whenever govt feels that there should be more huffaz-e-Quran, it can launch a scheme for that.

Govt can in fact form a 'Quran Board', that would monitor the publication and memorization of the holy Quran. It would tackle the needs of publishers and remove hurdles in the process of memorization.

Secondly, the Board would work on bringing newer and better translation of the holy Quran.

Enrolment should be based on you exam marks attained.
  • May be the Hafiz students should get a University scholarship after they reach University level like 20% of their semester fees are free

Enrolment should be based on you exam marks attained.
Do you know how exams are marked in Pakistan? Give right amount money to the right person in board of education and you will get straight A++. University admission should be based on 70-80% on entrance test markings and interview.

Personally I think you should get extra credit in an academic discipline by knowing that academic discipline only.

You should not get extra marks for any other reason or knowledge in another subject, even if you know religion very well.

Last edited:
Personally I think you should extra credit in an academic discipline by knowing that academic discipline only.

You should not get extra marks for any other reason, even if you know religion very well.
100%

Tbh, I feel that anyone who disagrees with this is probably a religious fanatic

You shouldn't be given extra marks because of something which is completely unrelated. Our goal is to attract the best and most competent minds in a specific field, giving people extra marks based on something unrelated is counterproductive to this and skews results.

I can't see how anyone can logically justify this.

100%

You shouldn't be given extra marks because of something which is completely unrelated. Our goal is to attract the best and most competent minds in a specific field, giving people extra marks based on something unrelated is counterproductive to this and skews results.

That is how I see it as well.

You are being tested on that specific academic discipline, not on religion.

If you want to be tested on religion, do a Religion based university degree then.

Its kind of stupid to get extra credits based on an unrelated subject

Do you think Doctor Qari sahib will go that extra mile ?????? suwar haram ha ...

Pakistani’s research leads to first pig-to-human heart transplant
Anwar IqbalPublished January 12, 2022 - Updated about an hour ago
Facebook Count
Twitter Share
This handout photo released by the University of Maryland School of Medicine on January 10 shows surgeons performing a transplant of a heart from a genetically modified pig to patient David Bennett, Sr., in Baltimore, Maryland, on January 7. — AFP

This handout photo released by the University of Maryland School of Medicine on January 10 shows surgeons performing a transplant of a heart from a genetically modified pig to patient David Bennett, Sr., in Baltimore, Maryland, on January 7. — AFP
WASHINGTON: Dow graduate Dr Mohammad Mohiuddin’s groundbreaking research led to the first pig-to-human heart transplant in history and the heart is now beating normally in the body of a 57-year-old recipient, David Bennet Sr.
Doctors at the University of Maryland School of Medicine (UMSM) said Mr Bennet had a life-threatening heart disease but did not specify his illness.
“We are all very excited to see this pig heart beating in this human. This pig heart has performed very well so far. Even beyond our expectations, since we have not seen any signs of rejection,” said Dr Mohiuddin in an interview released by the UMSM.
Doctors and surgeons at the UMSM told The New York Times (NYT) that the eight-hour operation took place in Baltimore on Friday, and the patient, a Maryland resident, was doing well on Monday.
“It creates the pulse, it creates the pressure, it is his heart,” said Dr Bartley Griffith, the director of the cardiac transplant programme at the medical centre, who performed the operation.
“It’s working and it looks normal. We are thrilled, but we don’t know what tomorrow will bring us. This has never been done before,” he told the NYT.
“It is the first successful transplant of a pig’s heart into a human being,” the newspaper noted. “The breakthrough may one day lead to new supplies of animal organs for transplant into human patients.”
Dr Mohiuddin is the director of the university’s xenotransplant programme. Taking a tissue or organ from a donor of a species and planting it in the body of another species is called xenotransplant or xenografting.
“We have modified ten genes in this pig heart, knocking out four genes. Three of those responsible for producing antibodies that cause rejection,” he explained. “And one gene was knocked out to control the growth of pig and its organs.”
Dr Mohiuddin said that hundreds of thousands of people across the globe needed organs and “unfortunately, like this patient, may not qualify for a transplant”.
So, “if xenografts become readily available, and are allowed to be put-in in these patients, all of them could receive hearts or any other organs from these modified pigs. And we would be able to save their lives”.
Declaring the process “a game changer”, Dr Mohiuddin said that if this transplant worked, “we will now have all these organs readily available. And I hope it will work”.
Dr Mohiuddin did his MBBS from the Dow Medical College, Karachi in 1989 and did his residency at the Civil Hospital Karachi in 1990 and 1991. Between 1991 and 1993, he did his fellowship in transplantation biology and immunology at the Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania Medical Centre.
Published in Dawn, January 12th, 2022
A proud moment for Pakistanis around the world.

100%

What about reserved seats for sportsmen, minority, women, gays, Fauji, judge, politician children etc etc? Are they all religious fanatics?

A proud moment for Pakistanis around the world.
He died

What about reserved seats for sportsmen, minority, women, gays, Fauji, judge, politician children etc etc? Are they all religious fanatics?
That's not giving them extra marks, that's a quota

Edit: Also, I don't support the quota system either

Last edited:
That's not giving them extra marks, that's a quota
So all these useless people can get quota but a person who spend years of hardship cannot get a mere 30 marks? Only utterly shameless people will justify it

So all these useless people can get quota but a person who spend years of hardship cannot get a mere 30 marks? Only utterly shameless people will justify it
I don't support the quota system either, neither do I support giving 30 additional marks for something completely unrelated

It's illogical and skews the results, there should be a scholarship program if anything

Hi, If you can give some link to the video backing your claim. Or burnaal is free from me if you need it!
B!tch I live in Karachi and I have seen these scum with my own eyes. They are the same as MQM TTP and PPP. Do you remember supreme Mullah of TLP giving the order to "paralyse the country"? Do you remember when they kidnapped police officers and tortured them recently? Do you remember them meeting with Americans for Iftar yesterday?

I don’t need the doctor reciting Ayat al Qursi during the medical procedure, I have my mom for that. :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom