What's new

Why Punjabi in Pakistan considered inferior to Urdu

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Quota system, it's unconstitutional ... We are not equal citizens of the state as Quota system makes a more qualified and competent Punjabi to lose job/admission to a less qualified/competent person just because he was born in the wrong place

The same argument you were using is used to protect certain ethnic and religious minorities from systematic exploitation by a quota system.

You can protest the exploitation of the system meant to save from exploitation. I will help you on it on a single point agenda basis.

The same argument you were using is used to protect certain ethnic and religious minorities from systematic exploitation by a quota system.

You can protest the exploitation of the system meant to save from exploitation. I will help you on it on a single point agenda basis.

Bhai 73 ka ain parhain ainak laga k .. sun 48 se chalay a rahay Quota system ko khatam kernay k liyay 10 saal ka time diya tha aen ne, aj us dead line ko bhi guzray 37 saal ho gay ...

Bhai 73 ka ain parhain ainak laga k .. sun 48 se chalay a rahay Quota system ko khatam kernay k liyay 10 saal ka time diya tha aen ne, aj us dead line ko bhi guzray 37 saal ho gay ...

Matters of governance are just 3rd world issues. Out of those 37 years. 41 have been spent constantly avoiding war on 2 fronts.

But use the PM portal for whatever demands for Punjabi appreciation you may have. Don't go looking for anti state groups for patronage.

religious minorities

Religious minorities ko 5% quota de diya tha ham ne 2009/10 mein, un ki abadi k tanasub se zeyada ..
Bhai aen mein saf likha hai k 'place of birth' ya 'religion' ki base pe riyasat discriminate nahi ker sakti .. aur yah k sab equal citizens hain ..

.. Don't go looking for anti state groups for patronage.

Anti state nahi ham, anti Pashtun-Baloch-Muhajir alliance hain jis ka mulk pe qabza hai (yahi line of argument use kertay hain Muhajir aur Pashtun qaum parast meray kheya mein, correct me if I am wrong)

Religious minorities ko 5% quota de diya tha ham ne 2009/10 mein, un ki abadi k tanasub se zeyada ..
Bhai aen mein saf likha hai k 'place of birth' ya 'religion' ki base pe riyasat discriminate nahi ker sakti .. aur yah k sab equal citizens hain ..

Penal system still treats you equal regardless of birth and religion.

5 percent would cover any margin of error provided by an inefficient system of registering people in the country.

You are going into deep fractional details after claiming discrimination of majority by minority.

Har jaloos me shamil hona koi farz nahi hai janaab.

Anti state nahi ham, anti Pashtun-Baloch-Muhajir alliance hain jis ka mulk pe qabza hai (yahi line of argument use kertay hain Muhajir aur Pashtun qaum parast meray kheya mein, correct me if I am wrong)

Even that political narrative died out despite the well built propaganda infrastructure.

Why are you confident that yours will be a success?

Penal system still treats you equal regardless of birth and religion.

5 percent would cover any margin of error provided by an inefficient system of registering people in the country.

Discrimination sirf penal code mein hi nahi hoti, rozgar aur taleem k mawaqay mein discrimination bhi discrimination hoti hai .. rahi baat minorities ki, to unko is se bhi zeyada milna chahiyay as they are constitutionally discriminated against dosray muamlat mein, compensation kah lain

Even that political narrative died out despite the well built propaganda infrastructure.

Why are you confident that yours will be a success?

You don't even know/understand what my agenda/narrative is, do you?

Discrimination sirf penal code mein hi nahi hoti, rozgar aur taleem k mawaqay mein discrimination bhi discrimination hoti hai .. rahi baat minorities ki, to unko is se bhi zeyada milna chahiyay as they are constitutionally discriminated against dosray muamlat mein, compensation kah lain

The government is not employing as recession takes further grip over the economy. The private sector is super competitive and does not waste time with this paranoia.

You are complaining about discrimination when 70k people are left unemployed monthly in the country.

This regressive politics will not provide long term jobs either if you ask me.

It's hard enough already to govern a country where politicians take great pride that they have convinced other peoples children to rebel against them and their traditions to follow their political creed.

This half baked fascism bores me too sometimes but life is mundane and surreal all in a moment but fleeting.

You don't even know/understand what my agenda/narrative is, do you?

I can ballpark it when I say you want to emulate Ali Shariatis Red Revolution through Iqbals interpretation.

Tell me where my wings burn and i will stop there.

What is Punjabi? Is it the language/dialect spoken in South Punjab or centre or North? Is Hindko also Punjabi?

If Punjabi is supposed to be the main language of the state/province etc then which version would be the official one?

If Punjabi is supposed to be the main language of the state/province etc then which version would be the official one?

Yeh Allah he behtar janta hae.:lol:

What is Punjabi? Is it the language/dialect spoken in South Punjab or centre or North? Is Hindko also Punjabi?

Punjabi changes from East to West if they want to adopt standard language for entire Punjab then it should language of some central part of the Punjab.

71 is being repeated ... Tab Bangali majority was being discriminated against, is dafa Punjabi

Punjabi speakers have a big portion of Punjab dwellers who speak Punjabi as their second language while their first language is either Seraiki,hindko or haryanvi.

Punjabi speakers have a big portion of Punjab dwellers who speak Punjabi as their second language while their first language is either Seraiki,hindko or haryanvi.
These are different types of Punjabi. And haryana is in India.

These are different types of Punjabi. And haryana is in India.

Punjab is more of a geographic term than a linguistic term..It doesnt mean every language spoken under it is punjabi.

And Haryana was indian punjab back then in 1947 , there was mass migration of Haryanvi people into Pakistani Punjab and Sindh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom