What's new

Why public transit in US is so awful?

Shut up I m living in East Coast the public transport is fine for me
I was in USA a month ago, can't say I am impressed with the infrastructure. Get your eyes checked.

China is advancing alot, if you can't appreciate their hard work, then just keep your trap shut.

@beijingwalker keep sharing more stuff please, it's interesting seeing China's rapid development. A good study for everyone.

Do you have a comprehension problem?? I don't refer to any specific station in Beijing but do refer old Beijing network of tunnels
is this the best excuse you came up for your lie? tell me that Beijing is the same and tell me to find it by myself.... please have some shame , would you?

Another butthurt thread
don't underestimate the CCP China. They can build uglier stations that are a thousand times uglier than than what USA can. Their homeless are a 10000 times more homeless than American homeless. Their subways are 2 million times deeper than the shallow American ones.

@beijingwalker - in case you think this was directed at you, jackpot! why are you always so hell bent on knocking anything other than China and regardless how stupid, defending CCP acts and errors of omission and commission? Can't you become objective a bit?

I'm talking about old Beijing do you know everything about Beijing you blind ultra national shit
微信图片_20230726012356.png

Which underground tunnel? You pathetic liar, where in Beijing?

This guy rides Beijing subway from end to end, which part of Beijing's subway do you claim as bad as New York's?

Your standards are incredibly low then. So many third-world countries have better public transport than the US.
And how do you know that our living standards are incredibly low we live near D.C. so everyone have a own cars I have 2 cars so we don't need mass public transport system

And how do you know that our living standards are incredibly low we live near D.C. so everyone have a own cars I have 2 cars so we don't need mass public transport system
which part of Beijing's subway you like to compare with? just tell us

46 Chinese cities have underground subways, which one you like to compare with? with cities? which lines?

微信图片_20230405222013.png

微信图片_20230726031440.png
微信图片_20230726031302.png

6172ac6ea310cdd3d8151ec0.png

Back
Top Bottom