What's new

Why PTI failed in KPK?

Wow it came from the mouth of PTI'ian. Please teach this to IK as well because he talks shit only. Plus i am not favoring any one because to me all are same but PTI always talk big and results is always fabricated. By the way past 2 years KPK quota for finance is over compare to what has been allocated province wise and still nothing make us in doubt about PTI ability of Govt.

I'm not a PTI fan, far from any Pakistani Dynasty supporter.

A neutral observation will be that there is a framework foundation for change in KPK. Education/ Health/ Police reforms are a great start. This first term is just the time it'll take to implement the reforms. Low raning useless teachers/ doctors/ police removed but the strongmen/women who have more power than the rank and file are still present in the government. This rotten flesh will take more than one term to remove. And the PTI has more than enough support to change the acceptance of this culture. The youth (41% 15-39, 2007) don't want a continuation of the previous generation's culture. They see the "better" world, Pakistan's politicians can no longer hid behind "CIA+RAW+Mossad" conspiracies.

The PML-N and PPP are establishment dynasties, they aren't serious in their opposition to the other. The Nawaz clan will have their 5 years then switch up with the Zardari dynasty. PTI is a third force. Whether or not they have covert support from the ISI and Military is irrespective. The dharnas Imran Khan brought about were necessary to get a serious response to serious allegations of voter fraud. Up until that point no one other than the Army had the clout be taken seriously by a government. The dharna he walked to the outskirts of Islamabad due to Panama Papers are legitimate also. See the German Newpaper author's tweet about investigations happening in dozens of countries.

Do I support the toppling of NS? No. Do you really want Zardari, someone who easily ran circles around the Supreme Court to be the only person in Pakistan's history to fully serve his term? Be what it may NS is way better than Zardari. I honestly believe Pakistan has it's taste of democracy and whether it has matured will be seen in this coming election. And as of current, it seems IK is more read on democracy and it's rights than any of the others.

These selective random videos, articles and photos will prove nothing because you can get exact same stuffs from kpk if search as hater of PTI instead of hater of PML(N) so it will be better if you compare the quality of education and health sector side by side with others provinces and then make this point that how KPK is doing better in certain sectors as compare to others provinces

They are right PTI has completely failed to fix KPK in 4 yrs and PMLN has completely changed Punjab in mere 35 years. Anyway lets do some comparision

Hospitals

KPK

Punjab

Police

KPK

Punjab

Schools

KPK

Punjab

Some articles of other failed achievements of PTI govt.

Nandipur Power Project
Part 1
http://nation.com.pk/blogs/07-May-2...ted-corruption-incompetence-and-mismanagement
Part 2
http://nation.com.pk/blogs/12-May-2...-corruption-incompetence-and-mismanagement-ii

Donkey Meat
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1394320/donkey-meat-lahore-hides-karachi/

Below are the amazing bridges that are collapsing

View attachment 396570

************More achievements coming shortly stay tuned****************

These selective random videos, articles and photos will prove nothing because you can get exact same stuffs from kpk if search as hater of PTI instead of hater of PML(N) so it will be better if you compare the quality of education and health sector side by side with others provinces and then make this point that how KPK is doing better in certain sectors as compare to others provinces

Be my guest and do a comparison and show everyone how PTI performance is so bad and how PMLN has done such an amazing job.

Anyway if PTI get more votes/seats in KP compared to last time that would mean they did better then ANP era and people would want them to continue.

What About PPP Tenure??

so Pti needs 27 years to perform???

Healthcare people from other provinces comes to punjab for the treatment causing burden on government hospitals

Education still much better then other provinces many universites were made and some still are under construction

how many new uni and hospitals were made in these 4 years now that 18th amendment is there ?? can you give me a number

Noonitoon logic right there.
We could not perform in 27 years, so no one can. :rofl:

People realise before current era of N league, last time Pakistan had this kind of growth was in dictators era thanks to western aid?

Now aid is all time low and growth rate 6% this year and 7% next. This is unprecedented in the history of Pakistan. We have finally given middle finger to western interests in return of aid money.

PTI has lost the confidence of the people of NWFP for a simple reason; they are rightfully perceived as advancing the secularist agenda and turning the country into another Las Vegas. The Mo'mineen and lovers of Panjtan Paak عليهم السلام cannot be fooled anymore. We realize that mainstream Pakistani politics has no consideration for our God, our Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم and our Religion. We have disengaged from political participation. Our hope is in the Mahdi al-Muntazir عليه السلام. He is our coming savior that will exterminate all the repressive regimes and governments that rule over the believing Muslims with an iron fist and with extreme cruelty. The Pakistani State day by day becomes more secular, more authoritarian and more anti-Islamic. I think this time around the people of NWFP will eject such a worthless party as PTI from power and perhaps vote for a resurrected MMA. That will surely be a relative improvement.

Always remember, our loyalty is not to Islamabad. Our loyalty is to Madinat ul Munawwara.
Ya Allah Madad.
Labbaik Ya Rasul Allah

"Our loyality is not to Islamabad" then WTF are you doing on a Pakistani forum?

People realise before current era of N league, last time Pakistan had this kind of growth was in dictators era thanks to western aid?

Now aid is all time low and growth rate 6% this year and 7% next. This is unprecedented in the history of Pakistan. We have finally given middle finger to western interests in return of aid money.

Pakistan is not growing at 6%, even China's growth rate has decreased to 6.9% and it is the worlds largest manufacturing hub. What is Pakistan doing to achieve 6% growth rate? Stop listening to the BS from Dar, he is famous for commiting frauds.

Noonitoon logic right there.
We could not perform in 27 years, so no one can. :rofl:

LOL what's the Performance of PTI in KPK

90 days Tabdeeli??
How many Universities were made from 2013 till now
How many Hospitals were made From 2013 till now answer that

Did they enrolled all the children in schools
did the literacy Rate improved?
what have they done to reduce the unemployment rate?

Are there any world class Hospitals in D I KHan Bannu Swabi Malakand??
They said they will not get the loans but why are they getting Loan from ADB to make HALAL METRO or should i say BRT???

Fulfilling my religious obligation and calling lost souls back to Allah Azza wa Jall and away from the cancer of nationalism. Love Medina; be Loyal to Jerusalem; Forget "Islamabad" and Rawalpindi GHQ. Our headquarters will be Toor-e-Sina not Rawalpindi

First of all this is not the place to spread your religious obligations, 2nd of all if you want to fulfill your religious duties go and get rid of Wahhabism from Saudi or even get freedom of Mecca and Madina from the Saudis.

90 days Tabdeeli??

"6 months load shedding finished" who said that?

More hospitals are made in KPK than in Punjab

Why is it not the place? Are you too proud like a Pharaoh to listen to the Name of Allah;

الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله الله

Why is it that only donkey brains are the ones that take responsibility of religion. No wonder Muslims are so oppressed. This is a political thread, if you want to do your preaching open a separate thread.

"6 months load shedding finished" who said that?

More hospitals are made in KPK than in Punjab

ager 6 month me nahi hui to hojai gi 10000 MW will be added in national grid in 2018 i can provide pictures of under construction power plants

ok in which area they made the hospitals name them and please give pictures also

90 days Tabdeeli??

Did they enrolled all the children in schools
did the literacy Rate improved?
what have they done to reduce the unemployment rate?

Are there any world class Hospitals in D I KHan Bannu Swabi Malakand??
They said they will not get the loans but why are they getting Loan from ADB to make HALAL METRO or should i say BRT???

You better hit the pharmacy and get some burnol cuz you just BURNED :flame::rofl:

Fulfilling my religious obligation and calling lost souls back to Allah Azza wa Jall and away from the cancer of nationalism. Love Medina; be Loyal to Jerusalem; Forget "Islamabad" and Rawalpindi GHQ. Our headquarters will be Toor-e-Sina not Rawalpindi

**** off loser

Back
Top Bottom