What's new

Why PTI failed in KPK?

Development takes years not days.

Since we're on the subject of overnight end to all of Pakistan's problems, wasn't load-shedding supposed to end like 3 days into NS's term?

What's the point of these bakwas threads anyways?
Prove him wrong with prove, Don't just post un-logical post

Why PTI failed in KPK?
Because they were too busy in Punjab in opposition of Nawaz . I am sure if Imran and his senior leadership fully concentrate in performing in KPK instead of wasting time in Punjab then they would have easily win the election in 2018
You took my words

KPK was behind punjab in keeping children in school between 2013-17. KP didn't build single good hospital and for that reason many KP residents go to Rawalpindi N league hospital. This should tell you something.

Police reforms sound good on paper but we all saw what masali police did unit Mashal Khan was being lynched.
It's funny you bring up one incident in KP while conveniently forgetting the many incidents happening under shahbaz Sharif. If u remember Sialkot incident where 2 brothers were beaten to death in front of Police. A whole village of Christian was burnt( I forgot its location), several Ahmedi houses burnt in Gujranwala, then a Industrial unit in Jhelum, a Christian couple was burnt to death again in Punjab and many more which I can't recall now.

C_sfejYXcAAYHvN.jpg:large

Prove him wrong with prove, Don't just post un-logical post

If you believe development is overnight, and the PML-N is the greatest, you shouldn't be greedy and only elect him to be Pakistan's PM or CM Punjab.

Have him take over EDHI, better yet the Gates Foundation. NS & SS will be such assets to Bill & Melinda Gates, it's taking those losers decades to get rid of Malaria/ preventable disease or provide basic healthcare/ agricultural development & policy.

:wave:

Nab is under Federal government.

OK Pti failed in Kpk.
What u have to say about Pml-N 30+ years rule in Punjab?
NAB has branch in all Province which comes under provincial Gov for your kind info.30+ Rule ?? Rule 2 and half year then Martial law.You call it 30 + years rule?Either your r sick or You r blind to see the reality.You did not answer my question.Imran niazi said in 90 days i will end Corruption and in 90 days He shut NAB Institution who ends crouption.Why ??Because NAB is start investigation againt CM KP and niazies beloved Ministers.This is your corruption free agenda of NAB free agenda.So that you can do corruption freely.

Nawaz Sharif first became finance minster in 1981. In 1985 he became chief minister. So he is in government since then minus Pervaiz Elahi tenure.

But he had all the time for his business to grow from 1 industrial unit to 30 from 1981 to 1993 but didn't have time for the people of this country. Oh I forgot he was building the empire for his children while the children of the nation suffered. I guess Godfather operates like this so no fault of NS.

What About PPP Tenure??

really? your response is that it's not 30 years but instead 27?
Okay, what has Nawaz done in 27 years?
How is Education? Healthcare? Police?

PTI has only been in power for 4, how do you explain 27 years?

BAHAHAAHAHA Such Noonitoon logic.

so Pti needs 27 years to perform???

Healthcare people from other provinces comes to punjab for the treatment causing burden on government hospitals

Education still much better then other provinces many universites were made and some still are under construction

how many new uni and hospitals were made in these 4 years now that 18th amendment is there ?? can you give me a number

Nab is under Federal government.

OK Pti failed in Kpk.
What u have to say about Pml-N 30+ years rule in Punjab?
Punjab is the most developed province...thats what we have to say about N league rule in Punjab..

Propoganda thread!

Punjab is the most developed province...thats what we have to say about N league rule in Punjab..
Definatily they tried to make Danish school to create kids as followers they clean full water in Punjab atleast oh look at hospitals Nawaz don't go to UK for treatment cuz they made our hospitals world class.
Police which killed 16 people in heart of lahore model town are either on higher positions or out of country all roads builded by Nawaz and company wow buddy we still vote them don't worry.

What About PPP Tenure??

so Pti needs 27 years to perform???

Healthcare people from other provinces comes to punjab for the treatment causing burden on government hospitals

Education still much better then other provinces many universites were made and some still are under construction

how many new uni and hospitals were made in these 4 years now that 18th amendment is there ?? can you give me a number

One of the main reasons corruption is rampant in other provinces. Why build hospital in KP when people can go to punjab government hospitals. Instead let's pocket development money. People of other provinces need to rise and demand similar facilities more closer to their homes. Vote for sher.

If you believe development is overnight, and the PML-N is the greatest, you shouldn't be greedy and only elect him to be Pakistan's PM or CM Punjab.

Have him take over EDHI, better yet the Gates Foundation. NS & SS will be such assets to Bill & Melinda Gates, it's taking those losers decades to get rid of Malaria/ preventable disease or provide basic healthcare/ agricultural development & policy.

:wave:
Wow it came from the mouth of PTI'ian. Please teach this to IK as well because he talks shit only. Plus i am not favoring any one because to me all are same but PTI always talk big and results is always fabricated. By the way past 2 years KPK quota for finance is over compare to what has been allocated province wise and still nothing make us in doubt about PTI ability of Govt.

They are right PTI has completely failed to fix KPK in 4 yrs and PMLN has completely changed Punjab in mere 35 years. Anyway lets do some comparision

Hospitals

KPK

Punjab

Police

KPK

Punjab

Schools

KPK

Punjab

Some articles of other failed achievements of PTI govt.

Nandipur Power Project
Part 1
http://nation.com.pk/blogs/07-May-2...ted-corruption-incompetence-and-mismanagement
Part 2
http://nation.com.pk/blogs/12-May-2...-corruption-incompetence-and-mismanagement-ii

Donkey Meat
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1394320/donkey-meat-lahore-hides-karachi/

Below are the amazing bridges that are collapsing

upload_2017-5-14_8-27-14.png

************More achievements coming shortly stay tuned****************

Back
Top Bottom