What's new

Why pray in Arabic and not in a language we understand?

My point is this:

Given the multiple variations that are built into the very process of prayer, and given the processes that led to finalization of the Quran into its present widely accepted form, it is not correct to insist on absolutism in the practices under discussion in this thread.

those variations have not changed the basic method of prayer so far.

2nd bold: It is up to a person choice, that how interact with his god. To me, there is a method which has been followed since ages say from the day prophet left us. So when there is no difference among the followers about a particular thing, then why to create such ambiguities within religion itself?

These videos are case where people have picked up Pagen rituals such as bowing down to humans , a Muslim never bows to anyone but Allah - I call it lack of proper education

It has nothing to do with Islam nor it has been 'farz' in their Islam. It is just love and affection towards their peer / molvi whatever.

During Prophets time , I understand the students memorized and wrote the verses on leaves after prophets departure and after a major war where many (Hafizeen died ) it was deemed necessary to record the quran into a formal text form , it was matter of transferring data from memorized from to books.

As we know people who memorized Quaran preserved it in their mind the book allows us simple minded people to be also able to read it even if we have not memorized it

The reason why its remained unchanged is because it was protected by Hafizeen (those who memorized it ) and there were many this preserved the quran

those variations have not changed the basic method of prayer so far.

2nd bold: It is up to a person choice, that how interact with his god. To me, there is a method which has been followed since ages say from the day prophet left us. So when there is no difference among the followers about a particular thing, then why to create such ambiguities within religion itself?

I respect your choice to follow your beliefs, and I commend you for allowing other people to do the same.

It has nothing to do with Islam nor it has been 'farz' in their Islam. It is just love and affection towards their peer / molvi whatever.

I think it was just matter of living with hindus and picking up their habbits Muslims don't bow down only bow down to Allah , hindu culture had this notion of peer who granted prayers so pagan rituals were picked up by nomad villagers and created myths which is why we see mythological aspect of these shrines

I think it was the sufis who made peace between hindus and muslims and created a middle ground of cultures which made people appreciate each other without religious relative thinking.

Like Jhulelal,Bulleh Shah and many sufi saints.

Pray is a part of Islam "ALLAH" says in the Holy Quran "my love person you are pray to me and i am Accommodate your pray".
And ALLAH know every language who i use..........

My point is this:

Given the multiple variations that are built into the very process of prayer, and given the processes that led to finalization of the Quran into its present widely accepted form, it is not correct to insist on absolutism in the practices under discussion in this thread.
Mr compilation of Quran is recorded and it is very much clear I don't which thing you don't understand

Salam,

In prayers it is compulsory to recite in arabic but it is not compulsory to recite Quran in Arabic.
Therefore I have a different opinion about taraweeh.

I consider it better to read Quran with translation at home even one Chapter (Sorah) in whole Ramzan. and try to implent it in his daily routine. rather than standing whole ramzan without understanding a single word.

Mr compilation of Quran is recorded and it is very much clear I don't which thing you don't understand

Mr I understand things quite well thank you.

My posts are correct.

I respect your beliefs as much as you respect mine.

what are your beliefs?

What have my beliefs got to do with the topic being discussed?

Whatever one's beliefs, they should be respected equally.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

what are your beliefs?

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

because the topic itself is about beliefs itself, from what standpoint and motivation are you coming from?

Back
Top Bottom