What's new

Why Pakistan Making JF 17 Thunder Continuously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imran bhai planned induction reduced to 150
We need to replace 450 aircrafts it means we need 300 more jets

Either buy 50 used F 16 and 150 J 10 and 60 SU 35 bring PAF at par atleast

PAF is full of useless people they want to play catching up game we are 10 years behind IAF not in numbers but in technology

We lost brilliant people of PAF like air chief NOOR KHAN who gave us upper hand over Indians till mid 90s we are getting behind

Don't agree with you horses for courses

How in world do you see it can challenge SU 30 which has double the range and power before our JF 17 seas it it has fired a missile on thunder

Talks are easy most of these PAF guys in 99 kargil war thumping their chest with similar slogans that you will see if and IAF jet comes we kick it

Result shows PAF has not played any role they were behind iaf in terms of tech not having BVR shows how neglect mindset they have not giving cover to Atlantique ASW again failure

US Navy seals stormed at abbotabad not a single PAF jet scrambled

PAF lacked alot in buying atleast high altitude airdefence system

PAF opened programme JF 17 to replace old 450 jets but now they are getting 150 thunders

PAF opened thunder project saying us not selling F16 we need something closer the F 16 capabilities but yet again they buying sanctioned prone F 16 blunder

PAF now have two potent single engine jet why mirage jet now it just make no sense

Bottom line is if PAF continue this type of negligence than GOD help us either lower their budget pass on Pakistan Navy they need more than these useless thinkers

I'm Pakistani and it is my right to criticise for the betterment

I don't have any enemy ship with PAF but their history shows me they deserve a criticism not showing professionalism to job given by nation
it was never a one for one replacement procedure so the supposedly "required" number you mentioned are not right sir.

The main reason for JF-17 was to have a single platform that would replace all of the following jets that are/were about to be decommissioned.

1. A5, total aircrafts = 55
2. F7 variants, total aircrafts = 193
3. Mirage III/V, total aircrafts = 165

Total aircrafts to be replaced = 413

Total JF17 planned induction = 250
Important question is F17 is replacing 1 on 1 ? 250 planned no is not feasible not even making sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom