What's new

why not Come under US-Nuclear Umbrella ?

Definitely. IN will be brand new with in years, even IAF or IA become brand new. But I was talking about present situation.
Not they will not be 'brand new' in few years....that is not possible.

Please don't be stupid.

It in deed does mate. Work safety, quality safety...etc. I am not underestimating nor judging IN here. But it makes me doubtful that in Indian section I have been seeing such news. Sailors getting killed at accidents at shipyards or when a fire breaks out in a IN submarine.
Safety is an issue the IN obviously is grappling with (as is every navy) but you specifically mentioned base security and there is no way one can say the IN's security is lax. One only has to look to Pakistan to see what happens when you have lax base security.

The issue is very much overblown, other than a few specific incidents there isn't much to say on the IN's safety standards, yes improvements can be made but they aren't are endemic as the media would have you believe.

Last edited:
Yes and yes.
Fake drama.
When one is dealing with someone who believes this sort of nonsense then it really is an exercise in futility. You keep sticking your head in the sand sir and these problems will keep festering inside your country- not my problem.

A "think" tank you say.....:o:

Definitely. IN will be brand new with in years, even IAF or IA become brand new. But I was talking about present situation.
The present leads to the future and the past leads to today. The IN is where it is today because of the issues it has faced in the past but any corrective steps taken today will take years to materialise. This wouldn't be an overnight fix which is what many (rather ignorant) people seem to demand.

Now, you taking my point on your so called nationalism ego. I dont meant that.
Can you give me any TNF ship that can counter Kolkata class or Shivalik class or even old one Delhi class?

BTW, for your information MDL was established in 1934 and GRSE at 1884, dont know turkey was even established at that time or not.
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mazagon Dock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We were the Ottoman Empire instead :smokin: since 1081.

Not yet. Indian Navy is ahead of TNF. But no ship in IN would be able to counter TF-2000 (at 2019).

BUT That's not the point. Today IN is steps ahead than us. Don't trigger a pissing contest. Both navies will never go to a war.

The US umbrella cannot save Pakistan from Indian in case of war. We saw that in 1971.

But if Pakistan wanted, India could easily save it from any attack from the US, for the sole reason that it is India's backyard.

I suppose it would be wiser for Pakistan to choose India's nuclear umbrella over that of the US.

Bro, actually you can say for IA. But for IAF and IN, not true, see the ongoing procurement programs of IAF and IN.
All three services are grappling with their own procurement issues but they are being addressed now in a more comprehensive manner. It is fair to say that within a decade the face of all three services will be very different but most noticeably the IAF and IN because these have the largest capital expenditure budgets.

Not yet. Indian Navy is ahead of TNF. But no ship in IN would be able to counter TF-2000 (at 2019).

BUT That's not the point. Today IN is steps ahead than us. Don't trigger a pissing contest. Both navies will never go to a war.

Not a very good comparison 'cause Navies (or any other Branch for that matter) is built as part of a System; even in a theoretical scenario if the IN were to attack TNF in Turkiye they're not going to succeed by a margin especially because of those Subs you've got on the other hand if the TNF is going to attack IN in India you're not going to succeed either.

You know how to defend your waters and they know how to defend theirs.

This isn't the USN we're talking about its the TNF and the IN !

But no ship in IN would be able to counter TF-2000 (at 2019).
It would be close for sure but by time the TF-2000s are in service the IN will have the P-17As and P-15Bs in service (the latter being potent destroyers).

Not yet. Indian Navy is ahead of TNF. But no ship in IN would be able to coumter TF-2000 (at 2019).

BUT That's not the point. Today IN steps ahead than us. Don't trigger a pissing contest. Both navies will never go to a war.

LOL, Modern turkey is not Ottoman empire.

BTW, then no TNF ship going to counter P-15B (2018) and P-17A ( 2020), and even Indian CBG (2017).

And bro, actually pissing comments starting from your side, I never want to compare IN with TNF, you bring your old empire ego.

Last edited:
When one is dealing with someone who believes this sort of nonsense then it really is an exercise in futility. You keep sticking your head in the sand sir and these problems will keep festering inside your country- not my problem.

A "think" tank you say.....:o:

Yes, you got a problem with that?
Grow up kid.

LOL, Modern turkey is not Ottoman empire.

BTW, then no TNF ship going to counter P-15B (2018) and P-17A ( 2020), and even Indian CBG (2017).

And bro, actually pissing comments starting from your side, I never want to compare IN with TNF, you bring your old empire ego.

No. I just set is as examples. Nor ego or nationalism. Let's call it a day ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom