What's new

why not Come under US-Nuclear Umbrella ?

Don't compare that incident with Mumbai or the 2001 Parliament attacks. In the Samjhota express incident the NIA of India has arrested those involved and openly admitted it was hindu terrorists. Was there a military buildup in 2007? NOPE. Did india accuse india post the event? NOPE. So why are you dragging that incident into this when you specifically mentioned 2002 and 2008 which were military buildups after Paksitanis attacked india?

In the case of the parliament and mumbai attacks India as handed over countless dossiers and accumulated vast amounts of evidence damning PAKISTANI groups and the world's investigative agencies concur with them being a PAKISTANI launched and backed attacks.

This cheap tactic of brining in unrelated incidents is very transparent anyway I don't have to convince you. The world knows the truth.

How is what I'm saying nonsense?just because it contradicts with the lies you are told at home? I'm merely pointing out your errors. This can be the end of our conversation.
what proofs go see for yourself what proofs india provided to prove that it was done by PAK wait oh yes they did let me share some here match stick (HOCKEY) labled made in PAK toothpaste a **** brand and few other shits like those i mean next time if your parliments is under attack you will blame CHINA right cause now nearly everthing in the world is MADE IN CHINA :rofl:

Last edited:
I am not changing topic but since you come across as such a stickler for rock solid proof, do you ever question the tenets of your own religion the same way? How do we know there was indeed a prophet that you so much revere ( I will ask the same qn of a Christian if they come across like you do)?

As for rebellion probably you don't know what's going in Azad Kashmir. Just google and YouTube

I am not changing topic but since you come across as such a stickler for rock solid proof, do you ever question the tenets of your own religion the same way? How do we know there was indeed a prophet that you so much revere ( I will ask the same qn of a Christian if they come across like you do)?

As for rebellion probably you don't know what's going in Azad Kashmir. Just google and YouTube

Although i should not answer a ques like that when we are talking about attack on INDIA by PAK you INDIANS are changing the topic again this time towards religion (as you always do when you run out of arguments or facts) but as your curious i would say go study the history or ISLAM which starts from the birth of Our beloved Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) till his death .... go see what his teaching were and what Quran teaches us because i cannot tell you all about Quran and Sunnah on this forum because i m just a ordinary sinfull muslim who himself is learning about Islam but i'll refer you to listen to ZAKIR NAIK MULLANA TARIQ JAMIL and alot of others so you may get the right answer for your ques AS ISLAM IS PERFECT MUSLIMS AREN'T...

Regards
YOUR MUSLIM Friend SHARIQ :)

As for rebillion in Azad Kashmir would you shed some light on it because i never seen any one in Azad Kashmir rebelling against PAK as my MOM is from Azad Kashmir and i go there twice every year and there is now place in kashmir i have not been except for the big mountain area where no one lives :P

As for rebillion in Azad Kashmir would you shed some light on it because i never seen any one in Azad Kashmir rebelling against PAK as my MOM is from Azad Kashmir and i go there twice every year and there is now place in kashmir i have not been except for the big mountain area where no one lives :P

1)
2)
3)

And I can get you people from J&K who love India!

1)
2)
3)

Now i can't decide whether to laugh or cry videos posted by you are documantaries made by Indian Media (not from nuetral sources) and everyone knows how nuetral INDIAN media is :/ i mean your media can proof that LCA TEJAS are better than F-35's thats how much your media is reliable :D
Do you have proofs or documentaries made by nuetral sources about rebillion in Azad Kashmir ???

Now i can't decide whether to laugh or cry videos posted by you are documantaries made by Indian Media (not from nuetral sources) and everyone knows how nuetral INDIAN media is :/ i mean your media can proof that LCA TEJAS are better than F-35's thats how much your media is reliable :D
Do you have proofs or documentaries made by nuetral sources about rebillion in Azad Kashmir ???

OOPs, my mistake. The only neutral umpire we have in the region is Pakistan. Not sure when they will get around to doing their objective analysis in Azad Kashmir though :-). But in the mean time may be you can settle for AL Jazeera?

'Roof of the World' rebels against Pakistan - Features - Al Jazeera English

1)
2)
3)

OOPs, my mistake. The only neutral umpire we have in the region is Pakistan. Not sure when they will get around to doing their objective analysis in Azad Kashmir though :-). But in the mean time may be you can settle for AL Jazeera?

'Roof of the World' rebels against Pakistan - Features - Al Jazeera English

Tell us something new Gilgit baldistan demanded to be a province and soon it will be as our goverments have plans for it in 2 to 3 years it would become a province but as there are talks about it already in our parliment making a new peovince is a big thing can not be done in days need to make alot of arrangments still its a rebillion of being a province or an independent country i asked you to show me rebels who wanted to join INDIA :P but unlike INDIAN occupied Kashmir where they demanding to join PAK not a province so yes you just got owned again :D :P
As we accepted there demand for a province would you accept there demand to join PAK play fair will ya :D :P

What a strange thought! I pray Pakistan never gets to see the day that people like you come into power.

Tell us something new Gilgit baldistan demanded to be a province and soon it will be as our goverments have plans for it in 2 to 3 years it would become a province but as there are talks about it already in our parliment making a new peovince is a big thing can not be done in days need to make alot of arrangments still its a rebillion of being a province or an independent country i asked you to show me rebels who wanted to join INDIA :P but unlike INDIAN occupied Kashmir where they demanding to join PAK not a province so yes you just got owned again :D :P
As we accepted there demand for a province would you accept there demand to join PAK play fair will ya :D :P

Jeez, I wonder why Kashmiris are voting in droves :-)..(Assembly polls second phase: 71% voting in Jammu and Kashmir, 65.46% in Jharkhand | The Indian Express) As for joining Pak, India should welcome and allow all those who want to migrate to the titanic named Pakistan ;)

One thing I concede that Pakistan may be better known than India the world around but for things like religious intolerance, terrorism, non-state actors, triumphalism, bravado (unfounded), punching way way above its weight, anger outstripping its power (changing status quo in J&K their life long mission :-) and shall ever remain so).
and i m listening this from a guy who's prime minister and his party was reponsible for gujrat riots and killings of innocent muslims :)

Your insistence on "solid" proof would have had some credibility if your culture indeed was a scientifically thriving one like the west was/is even during the the two world wars. All this talk of proofs is nothing but a smoke screen for some very very nefarious, conniving and evil mentality. Thats all I will say and am being very charitable here.
LOL why is this when you go all out of proofs and want to stay in denials you bring religion in between secondly the muslim rule over the subcontinent for 1000 years was better than you democratic INDIA right now :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom