What's new

why not Come under US-Nuclear Umbrella ?

I think that is not an excuse. Pakistan uses some antique vessels as well.

India too uses some antique piece, but IN uses them in large number, PN dont uses its antique pieces in such large number.

Even before that accident, no one knows that this torpedo recovery vessel is even existed or not.

Pakistan doesnt need either nuclear weapons or US nuclear umbrella because Pakistan has no enemies in reality. This whole dushmani with India is manufactured. If Pakistan claims Kashmir because it was a muslim majority state than going by the same logic why didnt it claim Hyderabad ? It had a bigger proportion of muslims and had muslim ruler as well. The truth is Kashmir is a fake issue that serves to create an enemy for Pakistan, keep it glued together and keep the military powerful and relevant.
So if Pakistan matures as a nation will wont even need a conventional army.

No they don't. We cant say shit happens and carry on. It saddens me to hear accidens at Indian shipyards almost every month lately.
"every month" is an exaggeration and the reality is sh!t does happen- in every navy in every corner of the world. The IN being one of the largest will face such issues more than most but that doesn't mean it is more prevalent in the IN than anywhere else.

Yup, actually Turkey starting to enter in naval shipbuilding sector, but India already started that way back in 80s.

I meant modern warships active in service today. In the aspects of naval shipbuilding; we had started that when India was not even existing. At 1926 when the Ministry of Navy was asked to construct surface combatants.

Do it then. How about the lackness of security protocols IN facing for years in naval bases, shipyards? I can keep up listing these but it'd just be irrelevant to do that.
And can you provide a single incident that highlights the lack of security at IN bases? An accident doesn't have anything to do with security protocols btw.

Bro, there was no accident in Shipyard, it was of Indian Navy. Oh yes, there was one, in which one person died, this was case of INS Aridhmaan, the next version of INS Arihant.

BTW, one thing I want to say, dont know about last 2 years of Indian Navy curse. But after the change in command of IN, there is no major incident.

Major incident¿ In a naval shipyard even a minor accident can cause a total disaster.

Yes. Dont know what the problem with IN? They dont know when to retire a ship.
This is nonsense. They known when to just haven't been able in many cases due to a lack of funds in the past decade. The situation is only now being corrected- 50+ ships under construction for the IN from now until 2019. The IN will be an entirely new Navy within a few years.

Major incident¿ In a naval shipyard even a minor accident can cause a total disaster.
True but these things happen, lessons have to be learnt where possible but one can never rule out risks that is the nature of the beast.

I meant modern warships active in service today. In the aspects of naval shipbuilding; we had started that when India was not even existing. At 1926 when the Ministry of Navy was asked to construct surface combatants.

Now, you taking my point on your so called nationalism ego. I dont meant that.
Can you give me any TNF ship that can counter Kolkata class or Shivalik class or even old one Delhi class?

BTW, for your information MDL was established in 1934 and GRSE at 1884, dont know turkey was even established at that time or not.
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mazagon Dock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And can you provide a single incident that highlights the lack of security at IN bases? An accident doesn't have anything to do with security protocols btw.

It in deed does mate. Work safety, quality safety...etc. I am not underestimating nor judging IN here. But it makes me doubtful that in Indian section I have been seeing such news. Sailors getting killed at accidents at shipyards or when a fire breaks out in a IN submarine.

India.
Pakistan has nothing to gain from violating LOC.
So India sent terrorists from Pakistan to attack its own Parliament? India sent terrorists in a dingy to Mumbai to attack its own hotels and train stations?

This is nonsense. They known when to just haven't been able in many cases due to a lack of funds in the past decade. The situation is only now being corrected- 50+ ships under construction for the IN from now until 2019. The IN will be an entirely new Navy within a few years.

Definitely. IN will be brand new with in years, even IAF or IA become brand new. But I was talking about present situation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom