What's new

why not Come under US-Nuclear Umbrella ?

Lets compare the navy with tonnage, you will know what I mean.

Do it then. How about the lackness of security protocols IN facing for years in naval bases, shipyards? I can keep up listing these but it'd just be irrelevant to do that.

just like USSR stand with India in 71 , and send their nuke sub close to karachi port , If a USA nuke sub is stationed in Pak , situation would have been different

Bro, you are way wrong with your history. There was no Russian nuke sub deployed during 1971 war near Karachi port..

Do it then. How about the lackness of security protocols IN facing for years in naval bases, shipyards? I can keep up listing these but it'd just be irrelevant to do that.

Bro, there is no problem in security protocols of Indian Navy.
There is even worst disaster in Russian Navy and USN, but did you blame there security protocols? Shit happens bro.

BTW. shipyards? Definitely possible the Turkish shipyard may be much ahead with Indian shipyard in modular construction, I dont know about that. But in past Turkish Shipyard never manufactured any major naval combat ship.

BTW. shipyards? Definitely possible the Turkish shipyard may be much ahead with Indian shipyard in modular construction, I dont know about that. But in past Turkish Shipyard never manufactured any major naval combat ship.

Yes during Cold War-era. US was leasing her decommissioned destroyers and frigates.

Now, We have been constructing frigates, corvettes, submarines. And at 2015; hopefully the Levent-class LHD shall be started for construction. Laterly it'll be armed with F-35B, new gen Altay MBT, Tulpar AFV and more.

Bro, there is no problem in security protocols of Indian Navy.
There is even worst disaster in Russian Navy and USN, but did you blame there security protocols? Shit happens bro.

No they don't. We cant say shit happens and carry on. It saddens me to hear accidens at Indian shipyards almost every month lately.

Yes during Cold War-era. US was leasing her decommissioned destroyers and frigates.

Now, We have been constructing frigates, corvettes, submarines. And at 2015; hopefully the Levent-class LHD shall be started for construction. Laterly it'll be armed with F-35B, new gen Altay MBT, Tulpar AFV and more.

Yup, actually Turkey starting to enter in naval shipbuilding sector, but India already started that way back in 80s.

No they don't. We cant say shit happens and carry on. It saddens me to hear accidens at Indian shipyards almost every month lately.

Bro, there was no accident in Shipyard, it was of Indian Navy. Oh yes, there was one, in which one person died, this was case of INS Aridhmaan, the next version of INS Arihant.

BTW, one thing I want to say, dont know about last 2 years of Indian Navy curse. But after the change in command of IN, there is no major incident.

Last edited:
just like USSR stand with India in 71 , and send their nuke sub close to karachi port , If a USA nuke sub is stationed in Pak , situation would have been different

If a USA nuke sub. You answered your own question.

What I do laugh or cry? BTW, who did the OBL raid? Maybe it was a fake raid too, practiced in Nevada, like the Apollo mission. Right?

Answer this:
Did you see dead OBL? Anywhere?

Because when Saddam was hanged, we saw it on TV. When Gadafi was killed we saw it on tv.

Bro, there was no accident in Shipyard, it was of Indian Navy. Oh yes, there was one, in which one person died, this was case of INS Aridhmaan, the next version of INS Arihant.

BTW, one thing I want to say, dont know about last 2 years of Indian Navy curse. But after the change in command of IN, there is no major incident.

Didn't a torpedo recovery ship just sank killing one of the sailor?

Are you suggesting that the previous command was incompetent?

Didn't a torpedo recovery ship just sank killing one of the sailor?

Are you suggesting that the previous command was incompetent?

Yes. Dont know what the problem with IN? They dont know when to retire a ship.

Definitely, even not the single one, various previous command was incompetent. And caused the suffering to IN, not just in accidents, but also in procurement programs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom